Male HQ

Question for the mature

keyboard

Nope, never expected where I am now;

Never knew I would lead a sedate lifestyle, and more level-headed  now.

When I was in my 30s, I partied the nights away. Led a fruitful and colourful life.

..throwing caution to the wind. 

I have worked, saved and bought a house.

Now in my mid-50s, enjoying fruits of the labour.

older4younger

After retirement best time of life. Party all night, no getting up to go to work, waiting for leave to travel, have had a good life, already, why worry now about family reputation, detoxing, or really disabling health which is many years from now, maybe after 75-80. Just know your limits, physical and financial.

Guest Teatree

Don't be too choosy.  Better early than late; Better late than never, for you can never walk back once you walked passed.

When I was in my 30s, I never thought that I'd have so much problems finding jobs when I got into my 40s. That was a problem meant for the 50 years old then.

teens - curious, horny, no real man to man encounter

early 20s - more open, occasional sex at saunas and hook-ups, building bod at gym\

late 20s - bod was like a greek god, could get whoever i wanted in any saunas, in SG and overseas, sex up to 6 times a week, got invited to private orgies every weekend

early 30s - sex at saunas and/or private orgies every weekend, wanted to live my sex life to the fullest, realised that physically, i would be on the decline from this point onwards

late 30s - less sex but still occasional encounters, perhaps a few times a month, no more visit to saunas, very rare attendence at orgies

early 40s - less sex, maybe encounters once a month

late 40s (now) - even less sex, encounters perhaps once in a few months

Throughout the above, I continued to practise safe sex.  More importantly, focused on building my career.  Have a reasonable portfolio of assets now.  Will be able to generate enough passive income even if I stop work now.  Continued to maintain a circle of platonic friends for hanging out with.  So far, I must say that life has been good to me.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

early 20s - more open, occasional sex at saunas and hook-ups, building bod at gym\

late 20s - bod was like a greek god, could get whoever i wanted in any saunas, in SG and overseas, sex up to 6 times a week, got invited to private orgies every weekend

early 30s - sex at saunas and/or private orgies every weekend, wanted to live my sex life to the fullest, realised that physically, i would be on the decline from this point onwards

late 30s - less sex but still occasional encounters, perhaps a few times a month, no more visit to saunas, very rare attendence at orgies

Throughout the above, I continued to practise safe sex.  More importantly, focused on building my career.  Have a reasonable portfolio of assets now.  Will be able to generate enough passive income even if I stop work now.  Continued to maintain a circle of platonic friends for hanging out with.  So far, I must say that life has been good to me.

I thought that was quite insightful. Thinking back, would you have changed how you live your younger days? Less parties perhaps?

11 hours ago, Guest said:

Envy

I do NOT have anything from teens -> early 30s

and I m stuck at early 40s now!

20 hours ago, azimuth said:

I thought that was quite insightful. Thinking back, would you have changed how you live your younger days? Less parties perhaps?

I think I would have had more sex with more yummy guys!  I'm happy that throughout my wild days, I did not neglect other aspects of my life, namely career, investments, spending time with parents, maintaining good health, keep circle of platonic friends, etc.  Once a guy is past a certain age (early 30s if you are well-maintained, late 20s if you are not), it is challenging to get hot sex with hot guys.  So you can only do it during those 10 peak years or so of your life.  If anyone feels that I'm trying to promote the YOLO lifestyle, I'm not.  In fact, I want to emphasise that one should take care to develop other important aspects of one's life while having lots of sex.

Just to add - no drugs, no sex in public places that would put one at risk of being arrested, nothing that will possibly result in a criminal record, etc.

An interested related discussion is about guys who thrive on their youth ie good looks and bod, eg masseur, sugar boy, etc.  What happens to them and their life when they age to the point that the basis of their appeal fades away.

不要太想念过去,因它会给你带来悲伤;

不要太思考未来,因它会带给你恐惧;

用微笑活在当下,它会带来喜乐 ; 

无爱一身轻 , 来的时候也别拒绝逃避 ; 

过去已经成为过去,勇敢面对未来 ; 

青春将成为你的生活经验的一部分 ; 

有时不必急于求知, 

时候到了,岁月会告诉你答案。

Guest Teatree
3 hours ago, RyanB88 said:

Can I ask (hope to learn more), does mature male give up on 'LOVE' aka LTR as you grows older?

If you are still motivated on searching for LTR, How do u keep up your motivation?:huh:

The older you grow, the harder to find your LTR, until to the point of giving up. So find it when you are still young.

10 hours ago, Guest said:

I think I would have had more sex with more yummy guys!  I'm happy that throughout my wild days, I did not neglect other aspects of my life, namely career, investments, spending time with parents, maintaining good health, keep circle of platonic friends, etc.  Once a guy is past a certain age (early 30s if you are well-maintained, late 20s if you are not), it is challenging to get hot sex with hot guys.  So you can only do it during those 10 peak years or so of your life.  If anyone feels that I'm trying to promote the YOLO lifestyle, I'm not.  In fact, I want to emphasise that one should take care to develop other important aspects of one's life while having lots of sex.

Life is indeed short. Once a certain point in your life passes, it is history. Moderation is the key to everything I suppose. :-)

As you grow older, you will realised that you will take longer to think things through before you make a decision.

You are more sure of what you want, what you like and what you can or cannot do.. which will be bad when one has a set ways of doing things.

Many a times you will have some tingle of regrets like; "I've should / shouldn't have done this..." or "If I had / had not done that.."

Things which might be very important at one time may not seem very important to you when you gets older.

Your physical, mental, emotions, will change and so does things, people and environment, etc. around you.
So basically, you will trade your youth for experiences, the older you gets, the better you are at certain things.

Teenager - Sex Curious - Cruise in Selangor CLUB Padang every weekend.

20s party Friday and Saturday while living in Sydney (Undergraduate), found BF while in UNI. Together 14 years, 

Work in Sydney !

Became Aussie .... 

30's party once a fortnight. Bought a Sydney Apartment with UNI BF.

Posted to work In HK, follow by Jakarta. 

Broke up with first BF. 

Met an Indonesia guy, took him back to Sydney on Same SEX Couple relationship.

40s - posted to SG. Broke up with Indo BF. 

Found a Malaysian BF. 

Discover GYM !!

50s - Still in SG, Broke up with Malaysian BF.

Sold Sydney Property. 
Single but happy,  and ready to RETIRE .........

55 next year,  plan to retire in BKK........ 

60s - ????? 

1 hour ago, inbody123 said:

Teenager - Sex Curious - Cruise in Selangor CLUB Padang every weekend.

20s party Friday and Saturday while living in Sydney (Undergraduate), found BF while in UNI. Together 14 years, 

Work in Sydney !

Became Aussie .... 

30's party once a fortnight. Bought a Sydney Apartment with UNI BF.

Posted to work In HK, follow by Jakarta. 

Broke up with first BF. 

Met an Indonesia guy, took him back to Sydney on Same SEX Couple relationship.

40s - posted to SG. Broke up with Indo BF. 

Found a Malaysian BF. 

Discover GYM !!

50s - Still in SG, Broke up with Malaysian BF.

Sold Sydney Property. 
Single but happy,  and ready to RETIRE .........

55 next year,  plan to retire in BKK........ 

60s - ????? 

60s. - Employ a male caretaker.

每个年龄都有该做的事

十八岁,应该是谈恋爱的时候,我错过了。后来年纪稍长,再谈恋爱,却怎么样也揣摩不出十八岁的恋人,会有什么样的心情。十八岁的男女孩,会说什么话,会做什么事呢?一个人到了二十八、三十八岁、才第一次谈恋爱,只怕永远也不会知道自己那年轻纯情的一面。

因为没有在十八岁时去谈恋爱,我的一生,就此留下一个无法追回的遗憾。

我认识一位朋友,年轻时早早就辍学去工作,经过几年的辛苦奋斗,现在终于奠定了经济基础,可以安安稳稳过日子。照理说,他应该心满意足,好好享受眼前的好日子。可是,他念念不忘的,还是那一个未完成的学历。常听他盘算着,什么时候要搁下工作,去把书念完。

我还有一位女性朋友,早早就结婚生子,一方面照顾家庭,一方面外出工作,经过十几年的努力,孩子渐渐长大,工作也越来越轻松,旁人看她,应该算是一个满意的女人。可是每逢她听说年轻人背着背包,自己到国外去旅行,就不由得心生羡慕。她也希望自己能再年轻一次,没有任何家庭和工作的负担,可以自由自在去闯荡。

如果能再年轻一次,我们可能都会做不同的事--去恋爱、去读书、去旅行。只可惜,想归想,我们这一生却都不可能再年轻了。年轻时未完成的心愿,也许还有机会实现,只是心境以截然不同。

真正没有遗憾的人生,是在每一个年龄,就做那一个年龄该做的事,不着急与不落后。到年纪渐长,回头

看看,不曾遗漏什么快乐,也就没有什么可以追悔。我们年轻时以为伟大的东西,总有一天在追求到之后,会明白不过尔尔反倒是当时我们认为不值得一顾的小事情,会回来日日夜夜啃蚀我们的心。

如果在当时做了该做的事,今天就不会留下惆怅。年轻已不会再来,可是岁月仍然缓缓向前流去,我们总属于一个年龄,二十、三十、四十、五十,每一个年龄都有它该做的事,过去尽管不再回来,但今天还没有变成过去,今天我们该做些什么呢?不可以再犯同样的错误,一心追求看起来伟大的东西。倒是心里的小愿望,不能轻易让他溜走,要把握当下,用心去实现。 

Most of the mature gay men I met seem to have wished they could correct one part of their life in the past.

I could only give them a reassuring hug and tell them to move forward. :)

For some reason, I do like the emotional maturity presented when they confront their past.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

If by mid-40s you haven't built up your career to have people working for you or a portfolio of assets to generate passive income, life can be rather bleak if you are still dependent on someone's decision to hire you, cos there will be fewer and fewer willing to hire an older worker.

23 hours ago, Guest said:

If by mid-40s you haven't built up your career to have people working for you or a portfolio of assets to generate passive income, life can be rather bleak if you are still dependent on someone's decision to hire you, cos there will be fewer and fewer willing to hire an older worker.

And the younger educated ones with much lower EQ and compassion will bully the older ones without the ability to multi task ! I have seen it a few times how they bullied them , these younger ones are of many different races and nationalities ! 

Just now, Guest said:

And the younger educated ones with much lower EQ and compassion will bully the older ones without the ability to multi task ! I have seen it a few times how they bullied them , these younger ones are of many different races and nationalities ! 

Even your younger lovers can bully you if you are rich , what more if you are not well of enough ! 

On 2016年4月29日 at 2:30 PM, puppyfart said:

40s is the new 20s.

live life to the max

20's was the new 40's for me !

40's was the new 60's for me !

60's gonna be the new 80's for me !

80's gonna be the can't  wait for death to become me !!

16 minutes ago, Guest said:

Basically, if one is not even in middle management by 40s, that means skills-wise he has not advanced beyond a doer to be a thinker. Each year, younger and more energetic doers join the workforce, so the employability of the older guy nosedives. At the doer level, the experience of the older guy becomes more and more marginal.

The higher up management one goes, the less likely to be retrenched as management can always save its own backside by retrenching the lower levels to save their own skin.

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

Basically, if one is not even in middle management by 40s, that means skills-wise he has not advanced beyond a doer to be a thinker. Each year, younger and more energetic doers join the workforce, so the employability of the older guy nosedives. At the doer level, the experience of the older guy becomes more and more marginal.

The higher up management one goes, the less likely to be retrenched as management can always save its own backside by retrenching the lower levels to save their own skin.

Younger and more energetic will not be how I describe them these days as compared to earlier generation ! Sometimes they are more forgetful than the older ones as I have witness numerous time !

Guest Fatty
3 hours ago, Guest said:

Old delusional unker spotted 

Don't think too much la....every stage of life, every category of people will surely can survive one.

juz like str8 one got cb to fuck ,gays got asshole to fuck....ok joke aside..

the most important thing...eat healthy stuff, workout in gym or jog,

get assets when u r young so tat can invest like rent it out when u r old n jobless

to earn some money (many guys here in bw r doing it thru my survey ;-p)

take care of yr attitude, don't get cursed by others n last but not least...how high u r ,play safe..

we r fortunate to b in spore, even low paid ppl r surviving (can afford to take flights for holiday)..what else to think about?

I often look back what I have done when I was in my teens and 20s and sometimes had a good laugh at how silly I was back then when I made mistakes or pursued some material satisfaction. Well, I always used that as a reminder to not repeat it or indulge at least and reinforce myself those I did well to carry on with it. Each of us has our own chapter to begin and end. Just move on as we progress, look back only to remind or recall but not to lament or regret. Just sharing my thoughts :)

Be cool, like a breeze...

One kind of medicine can never be bought: 后悔药(regret). On the one hand, it might be good to learn from others and avoid certain mistakes. But, on the other hand, we need to live our own life. Learn something from our own mistakes. Experience both happiness and setback,  excitement and frustration. Then we can honestly say that we have truly had a great life at the end. 

i am in my early 60s and I am still dying to have sex like I had in my 20s and 30s - sucking and being screwed silly. Of coz I wish I had had more fun with lots of tops but at times too shy to ask them. Now, I wish I could have been more bold in taking hot tops then!

16 minutes ago, Guest said:

i am in my early 60s and I am still dying to have sex like I had in my 20s and 30s - sucking and being screwed silly. Of coz I wish I had had more fun with lots of tops but at times too shy to ask them. Now, I wish I could have been more bold in taking hot tops then!

A cock is a cock, I don't think you'd have missed out much. The time you had may have been spent doing other stuff that enriched you in other ways.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

A cock is a cock, I don't think you'd have missed out much. The time you had may have been spent doing other stuff that enriched you in other ways.

I think what our friend in his 60s meant to say is that while he was young, it would have been much easier for him to attract young and virile guys to screw him.  Now at 60s, it would be harder for him to get hot guys who want to do him.

I also want to share some sad facts of aging and sex:

1) When you go to a sauna and the other guys avoid eye contact with you and walk right past you (if they are polite) or look at you with disdain or call you unpleasant names (if they are less diplomatic), it is a clear signal that your sauna shelf life is over.  This could happen to anyone, even those who use to be very popular in saunas when they were in their 20s and 30s.

2) I know of a friend who can't attract guys (those that he likes anyway) to have fun with him in saunas any more.  What he told me he does is quite sad and disgusting at the same time.  He would watch cute hot guys going into a cubicle for sex, and monitor the movements in the room.  When the cute hot guys are done and leave the room, he would rush in, close the door, and check the waste bin for used condoms and tissue paper,  He would fish them out, smell them and spread the cum from the used condoms over his bod, and jo till he comes.  He reasons that these are the guys that he would never have a chance to have sex with, and this is the only way for him to play with their freshly ejaculated cum, which sometimes may still be lukewarm.

5 hours ago, Guest said:

I think what our friend in his 60s meant to say is that while he was young, it would have been much easier for him to attract young and virile guys to screw him.  Now at 60s, it would be harder for him to get hot guys who want to do him.

1) When you go to a sauna and the other guys avoid eye contact with you and walk right past you (if they are polite) or look at you with disdain or call you unpleasant names (if they are less diplomatic), it is a clear signal that your sauna shelf life is over.  This could happen to anyone, even those who use to be very popular in saunas when they were in their 20s and 30s.

2) I know of a friend who can't attract guys (those that he likes anyway) to have fun with him in saunas any more.  What he told me he does is quite sad and disgusting at the same time.  He would watch cute hot guys going into a cubicle for sex, and monitor the movements in the room.  When the cute hot guys are done and leave the room, he would rush in, close the door, and check the waste bin for used condoms and tissue paper,  He would fish them out, smell them and spread the cum from the used condoms over his bod, and jo till he comes.  He reasons that these are the guys that he would never have a chance to have sex with, and this is the only way for him to play with their freshly ejaculated cum, which sometimes may still be lukewarm.

Never went to a sauna before it seemed like a dangerous place to go alone...u won't know if someone transmitted anything to you.

At least in a forum, if you don't frequently find hookups...still got a small chance to pinpoint who transmitted std to you.

I guess in his 60s, he no longer give a damn for any std even things like hiv.

On 2016年5月2日 at 0:36 AM, Guest said:

贱!无论歪或直,每个人都有退化的一天。关键是个人想法是否能跟着年龄而调整变成熟。年轻气盛又如何,老子不屑。即便是欣赏也不至于这般的糟蹋自己。与其沉迷色诱,不如享受一些万年该享受的健康人生经历。呼吁年长的同志不要那么悲观!

• 1 month later...
On 29 April 2016 at 3:03 AM, imran said:

theres a saying that hobbies are for lonely pple...seem true at least for me. outside of work..i hardly hav any meaningful cnversations with any human soul..

Why do you say that? What's stopping you from having decent (or even INdecent) conversations?

I was in a very happy relationship when I was in my 30s (or so I thought). My partner cheated on me regularly and finally met a younger, wealthier guy half his age. The guy made him choose between him and me. I lost. Now in my 40s, I am single, lonely and depressed. I have had guys approach me for hook-ups, but I am not that sort of guy. Yes, I made that choice. So my loneliness is of my own doing.

Guest Kesendirian
32 minutes ago, MalayGuy1975 said:

I was in a very happy relationship when I was in my 30s (or so I thought). My partner cheated on me regularly and finally met a younger, wealthier guy half his age. The guy made him choose between him and me. I lost. Now in my 40s, I am single, lonely and depressed. I have had guys approach me for hook-ups, but I am not that sort of guy. Yes, I made that choice. So my loneliness is of my own doing.

Hati-hati jangan berlama-lama dalam kesendirian nanti mati secara perlahan. :D

Fussy abit is best but not like those left on the shelves cos of love cooking a storm out of nothing, trying to make a mountain out of the molehill

While matured will not really believed in horoscope, however this is quite interesting to look at (just to make our golden days better), it is about age gracefully, get near to positivity, not negative people!

even if silver-haired: Contribute not at boliao stuff,focus your energy on for example,

2 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

reading this makes me afraid of getting old :(

do you have choice to revert ?

the more i get older, i never want a relationship to tie me down and also hard to find a soul mate ...maybe due to life experience can read other mind like x ray.

also more independent in lifestyle, decision making and financial issue.

sex urge or horny is no longer a top priority, if i can get a good decent dinner conversation...that bonus to me.

getting old to me ....is like lazy to cook, to talk, to entertain, to walk and to listen....alway want to sleep early, rest more and plentiful of zzzzz....less noise.

just imagine like a slow tortorise...

is okay i dun bother other nor prefer them to disrupt my peaceful lifestyle.

• Guest locked this topic