Male HQ

CHRISTIANS SHOULD LEAVE "DISGUSTING" GAYS ALONE IF THEY ARE NOT PERFECT THEMSELVES

CHRISTIANS SHOULD LEAVE "DISGUSTING" GAYS ALONE IF THEY ARE NOT PERFECT THEMSELVES

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 27/04/2016 - 10:00pm

homosexual_gay_christians_singapore_0.jp

Dear All Singapore Stuff,

Saw a christian female friend on facebook who was disgusted with homosexuals, and she was quoting the bible

If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. Leviticus 20:13"

After seeing the status, I commented this on her status:

""A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If it is found that she was promiscuous while living under her father's roof, her father and her new husband shall stone her to death Deuteronomy 22:13-21"

If I remembered correctly about what your ex-boyfriend has told me about your dating history and sex life, I think you might want to reconsider getting married, just in case you want to stay alive "

This petty christian girl then asked me to fuck off and said that I am a forever alone who has never even touched a girl in my whole life. Kek-ed, god's watching, bitch!

Jack
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/christians-should-leave-disgusting-gays-alone-if-they-are-not-perfect-themselves

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.comhttp://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/christians-should-leave-disgusting-gays-alone-if-they-are-not-perfect-themselves
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

-

Guest Victimised

Constant gay bashing is the most criminal of all mother crimes. I would say they are worse than people preying on kids or elderly in every abusive form.  

Religious people are supposed to be kind and loving, but some are really saddist with no life outside their inner dark core. They went about finding fault with others, especially targetting at gay people, as some kind of fun and entertaining sport.  You cannot find love with such saddist self-righteous people. Most likely, they will be the first to murder or kill every living earth along its way if given the legal chance.  In recent years, some attention seeking fundamentlist such as Lawrence Khong even derived joy and monetary benefit for being a homophobe but the life of their very own family member, whose very daughter was in wedlock, could have been stoned to death going strictly  by the bible. Instead of repenting, they went about finding fault with other people sins to cover their very own ass.  Such is not the kind of teaching a pastor should preach.  Their mouth is full of hate, politics and the universe should spin around them whom self-proclaimed as Apostle the great.  

I have personally witnessed an irritated Christian, suddently went into some kind of demonic possession, stomping the ground and self-choking, when they saw a gay me doing my most ordinary routine of life.  His buddy wondered what went wrong with his christian friend.  

Ong thing many inward looking, self depressing Christians, often fail to ask themselves this question whether Jesus would have habour such extreme hate as they did. Will Jesus became demonically possessed if he saw a gay, will he spit on gay people, bash them and use every abusive verbal words?  

If scriptures have nothing but hate, than terror committed by ISIS has got its due endorsement from the fundamentlist christianity too.

Unfortunately there are those who pick and choose the parts of a religion they would like to follow versus abiding by the truth of the message. Many of the laws set in the old testament has a context with regards to the social times around them then. Keep in mind, they were rules designed for Jews/Israelites to distinguish them from the other civilisations around them. 

Love. 

13 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Unfortunately there are those who pick and choose the parts of a religion they would like to follow versus abiding by the truth of the message. Many of the laws set in the old testament has a context with regards to the social times around them then. Keep in mind, they were rules designed for Jews/Israelites to distinguish them from the other civilisations around them. 

Which is why before anyone wants to be a christian he/she needs to understand the context the bible was written in. The churches seem only happy to not be teaching that!

19 hours ago, doncoin said:

Question, why so many non Jewish want to worship a desert Israeli God?

Guest Iknow
20 hours ago, Guest said:

Which is why before anyone wants to be a christian he/she needs to understand the context the bible was written in. The churches seem only happy to not be teaching that!

Quite a handful of church goers didn't bring their brain with them when they listen to their pastor.  If a pastor is satan in disguise, this is where the devilish attack against LBGT starts and never end.

hey guys i am born and raised as roman catholic. yes its true that in the old testament was stated about stoning a homosexual as punishment. the law is set very long long long ago before Christ. now in the modern world everything is changed. but i still found many extremist lurking around the world following this . they all false preachers. religious is nothing to do with this. every religions in this world taught many good things, but racist people misused it! no offence! cheers!

Every-time the moon shines, i become alive.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Cos the angmohs first adopted this middle eastern religion. The rest followed due to their amdk mindset borned out of inferiority complex.

Of it's not due to peer pressure, who will bother waking up early every sunday mornings just to attend church? The pastor will literally be talking to an echo chamber!

5 hours ago, Guest said:

Well, compared to other religions, like Taoism or ancestral worship, the appeal of a monolithic divine entity is appealing to some.

Love. 

37 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Well, compared to other religions, like Taoism or ancestral worship, the appeal of a monolithic divine entity is appealing to some.

If in that case, buddhism would appeal to them too. 

34 minutes ago, Guest BooThis said:

Isn't Kwan Yin transgender or sumthin'?

Kwan yin is different genders in different lives.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, doncoin said:

Well, there are multiple Buddhas. 

That middle eastern religion's godfather also 3-in-1.

Buddhism doctrines are more suitable for "contemporary" practise. It's also still not as contradicting and befuddling as christianity.

1 minute ago, Guest said:

That middle eastern religion's godfather also 3-in-1.

Buddhism doctrines are more suitable for "contemporary" practise. It's also still not as contradicting and befuddling as christianity.

3-in-1 plus a virgin mother. So complicated!

18 hours ago, Guest said:

There are many types  of Christians lah , just as there are many types of idiots .....

exactly... i am talking about self righteous type and those liar cheaters type (CCH)... not true devoted christians.

• Guest locked this topic