Male HQ

HK award winning banned movie - Ten Years

I wonder how many got the privilege to watch the  recently banned controversial  HK award winning movie in China  when it was screened  here recently ? I noticed Caucasian , Malays and Indians attending the screening here ! I guess most locals can identify with the changes  Hong Kong  has been through these few years 'cause both countries are pretty similar in many ways and experienced pretty similar changes  . My friends both young and old choked with many feelings while watching it ! For those who could not get the tickets , the DVD will be released by year end ! 

Guest Yeas and years

I was at the Saturday screening. After watching the movie, I am now determined to speak more Cantonese and support independence for hong kong.

oh, none of the other HK movie made all of u more determined except this one?
Wow

Wow wow!

b it at the museums and etc, the non-locals are more into such events...nothing to surprising right?

18 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

oh, none of the other HK movie made all of u more determined except this one?
Wow

Wow wow!

b it at the museums and etc, the non-locals are more into such events...nothing to surprising right?

That is because many people have simple thinking ...some movies or arts are made to reinforce certain issues ....during watching the movie Ten  Years here , I have notice many are in tears wiping away tear drops ....

Guest Yeas and years

Yah Singaporean simple-minded one mah. that's why so many us so obedient. only dare to cry in the dark.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic