Male HQ

East Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sarawak, Sabah) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

paladin89

Guest Mr Romeo
2 hours ago, guest1511 said:

Yes got HE=HJ..muscular thai guy with good look..no shirtless la. U should hv a try then share ur experience

Hey thanks for the info yea. Shall try soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr Romeo
On September 29, 2016 at 11:10 PM, guest1511 said:

Have u try? Any great experience to share? Haha..

Hey... Not yet Lah. 

Kuching should have a sauna for gay just like in KL... 

Any idea for gay hook ups besides meeting up through Grindr?

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:10 PM, guest1511 said:

Have u try? Any great experience to share? Haha..

Tried the Thai guy at Borneo last week and for the first time, after he flipped me over and massage for a while, he suddenly took away the towel that was covering my private part, then started to tease me and asked if I wanted more...but he will charge for that...then skillfully hj you...he doesn't go naked or shirtless himself though...

1 hour ago, alsace said:

Tried the Thai guy at Borneo last week and for the first time, after he flipped me over and massage for a while, he suddenly took away the towel that was covering my private part, then started to tease me and asked if I wanted more...but he will charge for that...then skillfully hj you...he doesn't go naked or shirtless himself though...

Hope u enjoy it..haha..btw,did u know his number/name?

Edited by guest1511

5 hours ago, alsace said:

How much he charge? means giving tips? which number ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2016 at 9:49 AM, guest1511 said:

Anyone try the China mainland masseurs at Borneo? Tried thai masseurs d n next will try the China mainland..:)

Ohhhh... they have China masseurs? Are they cute? Can we choose them? Do they have a catalogue or something or will be assigned by the admin?

1 hour ago, Guest Rondo said:

Ohhhh... they have China masseurs? Are they cute? Can we choose them? Do they have a catalogue or something or will be assigned by the admin?

FYI, Borneo reflexology is a straight massage parlour(both male&female) & they do provide male masseurs but don't hv any masseurs pic for u to choose unless u know their number. This is all privacy btw u and the masseur & don't act too obvious.

A brief of places to visit in KK

Places to visit in Kota Kinabalu : -

Mall - Imago, Suria Sabah

Island - Mamutik, Sapi, Manukan, Mantanani

Park - Perdana park, Bukit Padang

Cafe - Woo cafe, Nook cafe, October cafe 

Highland - Kundasang

Mountain - Mt. Kinabalu

Gay club - Fubu club

Proud Sabahan :clap:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2016 at 1:09 PM, Young Dad said:

Try contact Rick 13 875 8008 if he 's available. Good massage. For extra, he could do Hj, Bj, or even anal at no extra cost. But he's top.

He's married with children. 

Will be in kk on 13/1/17 where i can meet Rick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr Romeo
On 11/1/2016 at 11:22 PM, guest1511 said:

FYI, Borneo reflexology is a straight massage parlour(both male&female) & they do provide male masseurs but don't hv any masseurs pic for u to choose unless u know their number. This is all privacy btw u and the masseur & don't act too obvious.

Hi wfere is this Borneo petanak branch is located? Any landmark?

Guest Mr Romeo
On 3/11/2017 at 3:42 PM, guest1511 said:

U can search the location from their Fb "Borneo reflexology" & all the info there. Looking forward to share ur experience. :)

Thank you ! Will update soon yea 

Guest Kuching Massage

Apart from the Borneo Reflexology, there is another centre called the Yang Medical or Massage centre at 101, last row of shoplots facing the houses. One of the China masseurs would always ask if you want to do lymphatic massage, which turns out to be massaging your dick and then checking it out before helping you to HE. He's no 5 if you are interested to check it out.  The last time I went, he tried to drain me till empty. He's wearing clothes and I never got to touch him though. Not sure if i could.  You can try and share here if you have any experience with him as well.

On 3/17/2017 at 1:36 AM, Guest Kuching Massage said:

Apart from the Borneo Reflexology, there is another centre called the Yang Medical or Massage centre at 101, last row of shoplots facing the houses. One of the China masseurs would always ask if you want to do lymphatic massage, which turns out to be massaging your dick and then checking it out before helping you to HE. He's no 5 if you are interested to check it out.  The last time I went, he tried to drain me till empty. He's wearing clothes and I never got to touch him though. Not sure if i could.  You can try and share here if you have any experience with him as well.

Ohhh... he is on Grindr right. Never tried him before. How's his massage? 

Guest Kuching Massage
On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:02 AM, Mr_Romeo said:

Ohhh... he is on Grindr right. Never tried him before. How's his massage? 

Not sure about that...his massage is not bad, proper Chinese type of massage with strong presses.  But I guess he's more interested in helping you out with the lympathic massage. :) Do try and share your experience here ya. 

2 hours ago, Guest Kuching Massage said:

Not sure about that...his massage is not bad, proper Chinese type of massage with strong presses.  But I guess he's more interested in helping you out with the lympathic massage. :) Do try and share your experience here ya. 

Will surely try out one of these days. Thanks dude! 

Guest Kuching Massage
20 hours ago, Mr_Romeo said:

Will surely try out one of these days. Thanks dude! 

No worries...do share your experience after you have tried Borneo Reflexology and Yang medical... :)

On 3/17/2017 at 1:36 AM, Guest Kuching Massage said:

I tried him today. He's totally my type so I pay him more as tips ( I settle the bill b4 start massage)

After HJ, he ask me to s*ck his d*ck and f*ck me. I didn't ask for all these, I don't know whether he really like me (or maybe I pay extra rm20 to him ) or just a trick that try to make me as his regular customer.

but overall, his massage skill is good and he's gentle(this turn me on), will definitely visit again!

On 4/5/2017 at 0:32 PM, guest1511 said:

May I know the shop name is it Yang's traditional reflexology? & can u describe how's the masseur look like? Appreciate for ur sharing :)

Ya it's Yang's traditional reflexology at 101...it's hard to describe his look, fair and very Chinese?haha! He's no.5 anyway~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kuching Massage
On 02/04/2017 at 8:12 PM, taexin said:

I tried him today. He's totally my type so I pay him more as tips ( I settle the bill b4 start massage)

After HJ, he ask me to s*ck his d*ck and f*ck me. I didn't ask for all these, I don't know whether he really like me (or maybe I pay extra rm20 to him ) or just a trick that try to make me as his regular customer.

but overall, his massage skill is good and he's gentle(this turn me on), will definitely visit again!

Wow, you are both into each other. He just keep trying to make me hard and shoot. Don't think I will let him fxxk me since I have never had sex before too. You just paid him extra RM20 on top of the normal massage fee is it? Cool. I haven't visited him again though...

Any latest field report regarding Yang's traditional?

For those who have been, how many male masseurs are available there? Compared to the nearby massage centre (eg. Borneo 101 etc), what is different about this place? And is it cheaper at Yang? Sorry for the questions, but this place sounds interesting. Thanks in advance. :)

went to yang just now. No 

On 4/24/2017 at 7:50 PM, JR19 said:

Any latest field report regarding Yang's traditional?

For those who have been, how many male masseurs are available there? Compared to the nearby massage centre (eg. Borneo 101 etc), what is different about this place? And is it cheaper at Yang? Sorry for the questions, but this place sounds interesting. Thanks in advance. :)

Went to yang just now. Our dear friend is booked back to back. Anyone mind to share more experiences with him ?

On 12/15/2016 at 1:09 PM, Young Dad said:

Try contact Rick 13 875 8008 if he 's available. Good massage. For extra, he could do Hj, Bj, or even anal at no extra cost. But he's top.

He's married with children. 

is Rick still available? cant detect his whatsapp.

• G_M changed the title to East Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sarawak, Sabah) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.