Male HQ

East Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sarawak, Sabah) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

paladin89

Guest Scorpio81
48 minutes ago, Btusulu said:

If i m x wrong, he is no.7 at borneo reflex petanak. A bit 'soft' but can feel his big bulge while i was massaged. 

yeah agree on that, a bit soft....

Guest m2m massage in KK
On 10/11/2016 at 1:20 AM, Guest guestkk said:

Anyone know any m2m massage places in KK still open? 

I offer M2M massage in KK for outcall service only. Full body including urut batin for RM110 per 2 hour session. No tips required.

I am a 50 year old Chinese Sabahan based in Kota Kinabalu, having had 10 years experience as a massage therapist using Malay, Thai, Swedish and other techniques. Whatsapp me (Felix) at +601137913975 for inquiry and appointment.

Guest Male masseur in KK
On 4/24/2018 at 2:00 PM, Sudu said:

Any suggestion where to get good male masseurs in kk? Going there for a short trip.

You may contact Felix at 01137913975 for a good body and batin massage in KK.

Guest Male to male masseur in KK

Male to male Outcall massage service for Kota Kinabalu at RM110 per 2 hour session. Whatsapp Felix (local Chinese) for inquiry and appointment at +601137913975. 

Guest Relocating

Hi, I’ll be relocating to Likas in near future. Any good recommendation where to rent a place that is convenient for food and transportation? Thanks

Guest Tiong
On 4/29/2017 at 5:52 PM, Mr_Romeo said:

went to yang just now. No 

Went to yang just now. Our dear friend is booked back to back. Anyone mind to share more experiences with him ?

Is the no.5 masseur still available? Can some one tell me?

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:44 AM, romeooug said:

Will be in Kuching this weekend. Any place to recommend? Or anyone?

Is this your first time here?  where are you from? Depends what you are into bro.  Food, there's lots everywhere and depending on what food you like, you can get it at different places. Adventure wise, you can go hiking or Orang utan hunting..massage wise, I think you can find a few good ones as mentioned in the Kuching cruising places forum. :)

Guest Omyage
On 6/19/2018 at 5:40 PM, alsace said:

Nope..not at the moment..

When will be the no.5 masseur back to kuching again? I wish I can book him for massage. Actually I like Chinese masseur to do massage for me, and I also like to suck masseur cock while he messaging me. Can anybody recommend me any massage center got this kind of services? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest someone123
On 7/1/2018 at 7:27 AM, Guest Gogogo said:

With go kuching alone this Oct. Planning stay at city.:D

Stay at Singgahsana and opt for male dorm.... might have luck to encounter some light fun :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2015 at 5:09 AM, Guest 32 said:

Had a massage session with this guy. His name is Rick (not a real name, off course). Many years of experience & married with kids. The massage was quite good. Give a try. Oh, he gave good bj too.

013 875 8008

Is this Kk or Miri? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 12:17 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Actually when you guys come to kuching can go visit Stampark Swimming pool, it is sometime very happening during evening time especially Saturday   

Happening as in? can you describe the crowd there and the hotspot there? i heard that the shower area is good for cruising but if with general crowds (family, straights) will seem like not good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Benny

Hi Everyone,

I will be going to KK for the first time and wondering if someone can recommend any male masseur or would like to meet up? I can host in my hotel room :-)

Thanks guys!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.