Male HQ

Cruising places that no longer exist

Guest PolyDays

Guest Dae Yoo
15 minutes ago, auscent said:

Raffles Plc shophouses when they were renovating, u could walk around dimly lit streets n get picked ip in a car...or walk to the guy's office.

Yes, that was the best era where the whole area was a big playground. 

Guest Crusing4Brusing
10 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Cruising is definitely far more memorable than sauna fun...

How true! It's the thrill & sexcitement of the "hunt" and not knowing what to expect.

And nothing beats the old Fort Road. I used to trawl the forested area and always get sexcited when ever I chance upon guys making out. 

Usually I would quietly come nearer to take a look and most of the time the guys are too horny and even let me join in the fun.

Those were the days.

On May 1, 2017 at 11:36 PM, oralb said:

goodness, i wrote the intro 10 years ago, meaning BW wrote all these 17 years ago...

Haha I loved your post OralB. Wow feel so old. 

My favourite one was Fort Road beach. By day, cruising in speedos on the beach. At night, lots of action in the forest. I remember one Mid Autumn Fesitval, everyone was walking around with lanterns, "admiring the moon". Sometimes you see two or three lanterns floating around together like fireflies - so much fun!

Guest Crusing4Brusing

Aah!!!! The good old hedonistic days of Fort Road... I wouldn't be the least surprised if ever get my cock sucked by some of BW members here and vice versa !

Lollipop!

On 01/05/2017 at 7:34 PM, auscent said:

Raffles Plc shophouses when they were renovating, u could walk around dimly lit streets n get picked ip in a car...or walk to the guy's office.

That should be Far East square and China square 

there was a nickname as 'Jurassic park' :P

On May 6, 2017 at 3:53 AM, hornbird said:

That should be Far East square and China square 

there was a nickname as 'Jurassic park' :P

Those days before Taboo/Backstage there so fun.

I remember I used to cheong there with my NS buddies on Saturday night at over near Club Street. We book out together and head there after changing to revealing tshirts. Along the street, we will see which car drive along and stop next to us. 

The general rule is only smile at the guys in BMW or Mercedes; Japanese cars - please go home to your wives. If it's a Porsche, you can dabao all of us! 

3 hours ago, TopChinese said:

I remember I used to cheong there with my NS buddies on Saturday night at over near Club Street. We book out together and head there after changing to revealing tshirts. Along the street, we will see which car drive along and stop next to us. 

The general rule is only smile at the guys in BMW or Mercedes; Japanese cars - please go home to your wives. If it's a Porsche, you can dabao all of us! 

My rule is different. Have you ever tried sex in a sports car? And the nicer car guys tend to be less nice, and once they cum they just drop you off regarldess of how inconvenient the place is. 

One of the best times i was picked up at club street side by a van, with the sliding side door. The driver drove around while i was being fucked in the back and later the the driver had his turn. Cheap van, ah bengs, but sooo good

Not sure if anyone remembers the older Paya Lebar Singapore Post Office building. There used to be a basement toilet that lots of guys, including myself, cruised at.

I'd go late at night, and sometimes see men standing at the urinals for quite some time (jerking off obviously).

Proceeded to stand beside their urinal, flash my own member, and sometimes got a good HJ or BJ in the stalls or handicapped toilet. Good times.  

The building is under construction now for the new Post Office, and i think the general activity in the area died a bit. Most recent I had was getting blown in the handicapped toilet at the Lifelong Learning Institute building by one of the workers inside. But nothing else. 

On 5/8/2017 at 6:44 PM, btmslut said:

My rule is different. Have you ever tried sex in a sports car? And the nicer car guys tend to be less nice, and once they cum they just drop you off regarldess of how inconvenient the place is. 

One of the best times i was picked up at club street side by a van, with the sliding side door. The driver drove around while i was being fucked in the back and later the the driver had his turn. Cheap van, ah bengs, but sooo good

Omg... van.  This reminds me of that one time I was picked up by a delivery guy at Queen Elizabeth Walk.  It was early in the morning (about 3am). He was sitting alone looking rather forlorn and I was feeling slutty.  We started talking and then I ended up sitting in his van and he drove  me to a quiet spot near Kallang Theatre.  Then we proceeded to the back of the van and that was when I realised he was a biscuit delivery man for Khong Guan.  He stacked up the tins of biscuits to make room for us to lie down.  Then the game started.  He told me he was getting married in a month's time and wanted to try getting a bj from another guy before he got tight down.  His cock was one of the longest Chinese cock I have sucked (it was more than 7inches long).  I sucked him for a very long time till my jaws were tired.  In the end, he asked to fuck me explaining that he could not cum any other way.  So I obliged - spread my legs and got royally shagged by him in a Khong Guan delivery van.  What a night!!!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

4 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

Omg... van.  This reminds me of that one time I was picked up by a delivery guy at Queen Elizabeth Walk.  It was early in the morning (about 3am). He was sitting alone looking rather forlorn and I was feeling slutty.  We started talking and then I ended up sitting in his van and he drove  me to a quiet spot near Kallang Theatre.  Then we proceeded to the back of the van and that was when I realised he was a biscuit delivery man for Khong Guan.  He stacked up the tins of biscuits to make room for us to lie down.  Then the game started.  He told me he was getting married in a month's time and wanted to try getting a bj from another guy before he got tight down.  His cock was one of the longest Chinese cock I have sucked (it was more than 7inches long).  I sucked him for a very long time till my jaws were tired.  In the end, he asked to fuck me explaining that he could not cum any other way.  So I obliged - spread my legs and got royally shagged by him in a Khong Guan delivery van.  What a night!!!

Whao kimlo ur posts all make us cumlo.next time we see kong guan remind us of u.dont know how many babies that long cock produce.any of his juice slip into the biscuit tins anot?:yuk:

On 5/14/2016 at 0:25 PM, Guest said:

I can still remember during those days,I will cruise at USSC, Balestier Hawker toilet, Shaw Centre, Plaze Singapura, Kampung Kapor Toilet, Peace Centre, various swimming pools, Toa Payoh Library etc 

When it come Saturday, I will sleep in the afternoon as all action will be at night, I will walk along Orchard road, go to Pebbles Bar or the bar located at Far East Shopping Centre at night to look for Ang Mo customers. I can  say that i have been to all the hotel in Orchard Road that the Ang Mo brought me there during the 10 years of cruising there. then i will proceed to Hong Lim Park to look for more fun.Hong Lim Park is so crowded on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in 70, to 90sbut i have heard from the older people who told me that it is crowded since 60s. Hong Lim Park is the Head Quarter for gays. We also Celebrate Pink Dot there. quite meaningful.

After the fun at Hong Lim Park, i will proceed to Queen Elizabeth Walk, then to Johore Road and to Desker Road to look for straight men to have fun with them. Don't be mistaken, I'm not a drag queen, I"m just someone who is slim, smooth skin, pleasant looking and can act sissy if required that straight men also interested .  I will reach home at about 6-7am. can suck about 10 cock on Saturday alone.

And during the 80s  during the construction of Raffles Hotel, which was constructed by Korean Company, as such there are many Korean workers there, they will also go to Elizabeth Walk to look for free fun, so no need to go to Korea also able to play with Korean men. I can still remember one Korean who brought me to his worker's quarter late at night, we played on his bed while others are sleeping, he showed me a letter written by his wife after he cum. there is a curly hair attached on the letter using scotch tape. and he told me it is his wife chee bye hair. she want him to think of her and  not to flute around and he is playing with me now, but he told me that it is the man's desire and they need that.

Sunday will be Johore road and Desker Road for me. I like straight men more because they talk very manly, their body is very manly, If they moan, they moan like a tiger, not like gays moan like a cat. Yak!!!!! Don't feel offended as this is what we are.

Yes I remember Pebbles (Forum Singapore Hotel), Vincent (at Far East Plaza) and Le Bistro (The Tropicana, Scotts Road) and all the other places you named, bring back such fond memories for me.  Johore Road (or often referred to as Jade Room) was one of my fave haunts as I had several friends who were aging drag queens who made their living there.  Sometimes, they brought back young innocent jiu hu kia from Malaysia with the offer of free accommodation when they first arrive in Singapore and of course, we get to service them.  These young boys (mostly between 18 to 24) who eventually end up working in Singapore, are such a horny lot.

All in sex is fair.

On 5/16/2016 at 0:10 AM, Guest said:

It's no wonder so many AIDS cases during that time ...for  the straight men too ....

Excuse me .... all these were pre-AIDS days.  The first reported case of AIDS in Singapore was 1985.  These places were active in the 60s-70s.

All in sex is fair.

On 5/14/2016 at 1:30 PM, Guest Hungry Mouths said:

My earliest sexual encounters was via a glory hole in the old Stamford Road library's male toilet. I was a tween back then and  I vividly remembered being aroused by the many sexual stories written on the walls.

Oooh the thrill of being blown by an anonymous hungry mouths... Those were the days..

Does anyone remember the gloryholes in the groundfloor toilets of Sim Lim Square - the one facing Bencoolen Street?  Used to suck at least 5-10 cocks on a busy Saturday.

All in sex is fair.

On 5/18/2016 at 3:30 PM, -Ignored- said:

Didn't know Korean workers are flown in just to do construction
sounded abit believing when u mentioned about the letter

Anyway, not all gays moan like cats, I usu kept quiet
maybe niang ones moan like cat?

Koreans were also engaged for the building of the 1st mrt line.  Many stayed in the River Valley Road area and hang out for beer at the coffee shop at the junction of Kellock Road.  I used to hang out there with them and followed them back to their quarters for gangbang.  Most Korean are small but there are the exceptionally big ones too, once in a blue moon.

All in sex is fair.

Guest Masculine btm
On 5/14/2016 at 0:25 PM, Guest said:

After the fun at Hong Lim Park, i will proceed to Queen Elizabeth Walk, then to Johore Road and to Desker Road to look for straight men to have fun with them. Don't be mistaken, I'm not a drag queen, I"m just someone who is slim, smooth skin, pleasant looking and can act sissy if required that straight men also interested .  I will reach home at about 6-7am. can suck about 10 cock on Saturday alone

Sunday will be Johore road and Desker Road for me. I like straight men more because they talk very manly, their body is very manly, If they moan, they moan like a tiger, not like gays moan like a cat. Yak!!!!! Don't feel offended as this is what we are.

Yeah, in those olden days, slim and sissies are more visible and popular. At that time, we masculine ones were less popular till slowly gym culture crept in and suddenly we were hot property.

Because of that, we prefer to keep away from popular gay public cruising places like orchard road or Hong Lim Park. We prefer to cruise in back lanes near Keong Siak St. which is the red light district of Chinatown. That's why the gay bars are now there. 

Guest Jogger
3 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Has anyone cruised in Mt Vernon cemetery before? Heard stories about all the horny Gurkhas guards who are super fit and horny

Not sure about the Gurkhas thing, we should respect their privacy for wanting to keep fit.  The place used to be a good jogging nature place and lots of native birds though (no pun intended).

• 3 months later...
On 5/1/2017 at 7:34 PM, auscent said:

especially the old houses lining boat quay and circular road and their back alleys ... spent many happy hours cruising those old houses and sucked many straight dicks in the back alleys. that incidentally is also where many people go to pee and you can just stand a short distance away and admire their dongs as they pee.  if they are interested, they will linger there a bit longer and you can move in and make the kill.  those were the days... my friend.

All in sex is fair.

On 5/18/2017 at 6:40 PM, Guest Jogger said:

Not sure about the Gurkhas thing, we should respect their privacy for wanting to keep fit.  The place used to be a good jogging nature place and lots of native birds though (no pun intended).

in the 70s, many of the gurkhas were young and horny and single unlike nowadays where many are here with wives and families.  so naturally they had to resort to some sort of relief besides masturbation.  they didn't want to spend money on prostitutes so they were happy to unload in the willing mouths of gays who hung out outside their camp at mt vernon.  i used to cruise the place after sunset.  they come anytime from 7pm up to 11pm and there were a couple of times, i serviced a small group of horny gurkhas as they stood around me in a circle and i took turns sucking them one after the other.

All in sex is fair.

Guest concern

How about fu lu shou building when i remember going there for organic food.I remember that the toilet was at times occured with manly uncle standing on cubicle looking at each other.There is once this uncle was showing me his tool which was quite a huge wan.And was standing from two cubicle away to next to me showing and asking me to look at it.I was shy though and wrapped up my wan and went out.He tailed me out and i make my move to the toilet on the next level again,with his cubicle next to me.Then i feel more ambarassing like auntie lucy and ran out this time.My bf with the same kind of tool is waiting for me.And i tell my bf about it and we...............all night long.

7 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

in the 70s, many of the gurkhas were young and horny and single unlike nowadays where many are here with wives and families.  so naturally they had to resort to some sort of relief besides masturbation.  they didn't want to spend money on prostitutes so they were happy to unload in the willing mouths of gays who hung out outside their camp at mt vernon.  i used to cruise the place after sunset.  they come anytime from 7pm up to 11pm and there were a couple of times, i serviced a small group of horny gurkhas as they stood around me in a circle and i took turns sucking them one after the other.

BB4qxnF.gif

• 5 months later...
On 5/8/2017 at 3:21 PM, TopChinese said:

hahaha ... we are all so different.  you go for bmw, mercedes and porsche; i go for taxis, uber and grab.

All in sex is fair.

On 5/11/2016 at 6:53 PM, Guest said:

Yeah, fun to see your face, name, address, on the front page of the newspapers after you merely stared at decoy policeman's erection in park toilet.

actually not that frigthening.  a few times i was caught staring at decoy police while they stand at the urinal.  they check id etc and always let me go with a warning. so just stay clear of the venue for about couple of weeks and then all is back to normal cruising again.  remember one malay policeman (young in early 20s) was actually sporting an erection and I kept staring and made eye signal with him.  He showed me his badge and took me outside to do an id check and then before he let me go he asked, "do you suck?"  I answered, "yes i love to suck cocks."  He laughed and walked away.  But nothing else happened.

All in sex is fair.

On 5/14/2016 at 1:30 PM, Guest Hungry Mouths said:

My earliest sexual encounters was via a glory hole in the old Stamford Road library's male toilet. I was a tween back then and  I vividly remembered being aroused by the many sexual stories written on the walls.

Oooh the thrill of being blown by an anonymous hungry mouths... Those were the days..

I was a regular there every Friday afternoon and Saturday whole day.  Sucked countless cocks there - from young schoolboys to horny adults.  This was in the 70s.

All in sex is fair.

i remember pearl center..toilet at lvl 2 (near BK) easily able to cruise..many time when i walk pass to and reject the massage ladies, they would comment loudly that i am a gay going to the toilet. There is a smaller toilet at the other side (near the staircase), quieter but almost everybody there is looking for some fun. i would often park my car and walk down the staircase..many time will find some1 to have some fun. most daring was i stripped naked and giving a blowjob in front of at least 6 people. lucky this was before smartphones so on one took video and unfortunately some jerk me off before i can suck all their dicks...

• Guest locked this topic