Tanya Chua snags multiple nominations for Taiwan's Grammy Awards

恭喜!狂賀!蔡健雅 Tanya Chua /失語者入圍第27屆金曲獎

13239416_10153666987907183_7538966382491

■最佳國語專輯獎/失語者
■最佳作曲人獎/蔡健雅/失語者
■最佳編曲人獎/常石磊、安棟/活著是最好的死亡
■最佳專輯製作人獎 /安棟、蔡健雅/失語者
■最佳國語女歌手獎/蔡健雅
■最佳演唱錄音專輯獎/失語者(主要錄音人員:Kyle Hoffmann/主要混音人員:安棟、Richard Furch/主要母帶後製人員:John Davis)

4 hours ago, Guest said:

www.imh.com.sg/contactus

3 hours ago, Guest said:

LOL

Both of you are crazy to not know she is an Indonesian Chinese !! 

Guest Guest

Yeah it is really interesting to see her and Amei fighting for the best female vocalist this year. Both of them are at a tie of 3 each, which are already records. I have a feeling that Amei got it last year so that she can catch up this year to be the most awarded female vocalist. Eventually they want a taiwanese to be the Queen i guess. Tanya's album was great but too experimental and in comparison with the western singers she isnt as matured in this electro-pop field. Whereas Amei has played a safe card worthy of being the awardee this year. But it is still a highlight for this year's award. Looking forward.

but no one have ever gotten it twice consecutively for this award. i agree that it would be a fight btwn ah mei and tanya. 

however, i'm feeling that amei's AMIT 2 did not have much breakthrough as compared to AMIT 1. so i'm guessing tanya might score more points on the breakthrough part. 

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah it is really interesting to see her and Amei fighting for the best female vocalist this year. Both of them are at a tie of 3 each, which are already records. I have a feeling that Amei got it last year so that she can catch up this year to be the most awarded female vocalist. Eventually they want a taiwanese to be the Queen i guess. Tanya's album was great but too experimental and in comparison with the western singers she isnt as matured in this electro-pop field. Whereas Amei has played a safe card worthy of being the awardee this year. But it is still a highlight for this year's award. Looking forward.

Edited by osmiob

Personally feel that AMIT 2 was more cohesive as a whole album then AMIT 1 - alot of times AMIT 1 seems like it doesn't know if it wants to be a pop album or rock album. However, i find AMIT 2 to be more for shock value. Some of the songs sound very contrived. But love amei's vocals. Perfer it then her vocals on her previous album.

Tanya's album is a very good listen with earphones or headphones on. The arangements made it feel very full (if that's a correct word to use), but at the same time, the arrangememts made the songs sound very familiar to each other.

Also - when will they ever nominate her into the song of the year category? ! Many of her songs that were plugged sound way more better then the songs nominated!! But that's just my opinion.

Guest Guest

Tanya's albums are so unbelievably flawless, perfect and advanced that catapults her into a wholly different league altogether, leaving her competitors in the dust.

She should be awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award 终生成就奖.

Guest Dishearten Fan

I am her all-time fan until my support for her has been shaken recently. She moved to Taiwan for permanent residency due to her career and most of the concerts are in Taiwan. She promo her albums in Taiwan and China but seldom (or even none) in Singapore. Sometimes I wonder should I still support her, though I like to. :( 

On 23/05/2016 at 0:02 PM, Guest Dishearten Fan said:

I am her all-time fan until my support for her has been shaken recently. She moved to Taiwan for permanent residency due to her career and most of the concerts are in Taiwan. She promo her albums in Taiwan and China but seldom (or even none) in Singapore. Sometimes I wonder should I still support her, though I like to. :( 

I honestly would not fault her for choosing to move to taiwan or shift her focus there or to china. Singapore has not really given her much love as compared to Stefanie Sun.

Guest Guest
On 23 May 2016 at 0:02 PM, Guest Dishearten Fan said:

True , unlike this year of  the contribution to Chinese music award that belonged to Tracy Huang who stayed in Singapore and yet able to be well known here ,Malaysia, Hong Kong ,Taiwan , etc . Tracy did not disregard her fans for the sake of fame and money , so unlike the artistes of nowadays ! 

Guest Disheartened
11 hours ago, slowjam82 said:

I honestly would not fault her for choosing to move to taiwan or shift her focus there or to china. Singapore has not really given her much love as compared to Stefanie Sun.

I remember that it took her a while to be back to Singapore to promote her last album (失语者) after it was released. I do agree with you that Singaporeans' love for Stefanie is much more than the love we give to Tanya. I also understand that she wants to maximise her career in Taiwan as it is currently the hotspot of Chinese pop, but never forget where you came from.

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

True , unlike this year of  the contribution to Chinese music award that belonged to Tracy Huang who stayed in Singapore and yet able to be well known here ,Malaysia, Hong Kong ,Taiwan , etc . Tracy did not disregard her fans for the sake of fame and money , so unlike the artistes of nowadays ! 

www.imh.com.sg/contactus

Yo music transcends boundary.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest2
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

We know you have been there , no need to keep reminding us ! 

Wrong, it's YOU who need to be admitted into IMH pronto.  LOL!

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

takemedicineanddontimangine.jpg

Guest Stefanie

Her music genre is not what the majority can understand. The nomination is only a recognition for her effort. Taiwanese still prefer A-mei, Jolin Tsai, Jay Chou and Stef Sun not to mention.

Guest Tanya Chua

你们疯了!

Gosh ! I am speechless (失语者)

I move there merely the $$ is good. Dont think too much !

Guest Stefanie
1 hour ago, Guest Tanya Chua said:

你们疯了!

Gosh ! I am speechless (失语者)

I move there merely the $$ is good. Dont think too much !

You convert yr NTD to SGD u become 20 times poorer than me.

Guest Tanya Chua
22 minutes ago, Guest Stefanie said:

You convert yr NTD to SGD u become 20 times poorer than me.

你就呆在新加坡顾孩子去吧! 老娘在台湾可多姿多彩呢!

Guest stefanie
18 minutes ago, Guest Tanya Chua said:

你就呆在新加坡顾孩子去吧! 老娘在台湾可多姿多彩呢!

你几岁的女人?这麽老了再不生工厂要关门了。

Guest Tanya Chua
On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 1:18 AM, Guest stefanie said:

你几岁的女人?这麽老了再不生工厂要关门了。

那借你老公用一用呗!

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

So have you taken ? I bet not but it's time again !

The medicine is for you to take lor, you raging lunatic! LOL

Guest Guest
On 5/24/2016 at 1:52 AM, slowjam82 said:

Technically, if the popularity that one gets from justifies where he or she should resides, Stefanie Sun should have moved to China PRC long long time ago. One of the reasons Stefanie Sun has my respect apart from her vocal is that she is very down-to-earth and NEVER forgets her root - she insists to work with and promote local musicians/song-writers most of the time.

Guest Peh Xinyi
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Technically, if the popularity that one gets from justifies where he or she should resides, Stefanie Sun should have moved to China PRC long long time ago. One of the reasons Stefanie Sun has my respect apart from her vocal is that she is very down-to-earth and NEVER forgets her root - she insists to work with and promote local musicians/song-writers most of the time.

But the quality of Stefanie Sun's songs, as well as her output, has deteriorated. She's very inconsistent compared to Tanya Chua. Whether Stefanie Sun is based locally and promotes local songwriters is really besides the point. Judge the singers based on MERIT.

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Guest Peh Xinyi said:

But the quality of Stefanie Sun's songs, as well as her output, has deteriorated. She's very inconsistent compared to Tanya Chua. Whether Stefanie Sun is based locally and promotes local songwriters is really besides the point. Judge the singers based on MERIT.

I'm afraid you are mistaken, I'm not even trying to judge who is better between Stef Sun and Tanya. They are both good singers to me. Of course everyone has personal preference but the way you sounded like Tanya is a better singer just because she won more "Taiwan Grammy" trophies than Stef Sun simply confused me.

Guest Peh Xinyi
1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

I'm afraid you are mistaken, I'm not even trying to judge who is better between Stef Sun and Tanya. They are both good singers to me. Of course everyone has personal preference but the way you sounded like Tanya is a better singer just because she won more "Taiwan Grammy" trophies than Stef Sun simply confused me.

What's more confusing is how you purport to pass a value judgement on those Singapore singers who don't base themselves in Singapore, like somehow they're morally inferior to those who stay in Singapore.

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Guest Peh Xinyi said:

What's more confusing is how you purport to pass a value judgement on those Singapore singers who don't base themselves in Singapore, like somehow they're morally inferior to those who stay in Singapore.

Not confusing - I never thought Tanya would be be inferior just because of that. I simply meant I respect Stef Sun more for her devotion to promote local produces.

Guest Stefanie

Hey guys, don't be confused. I am still the Stefanie Sun u all love. Please continue to promote local produce original songs. I love you guys..

15 minutes ago, Guest Stefanie said:

我老公不喜欢松的。

小的去到那里都是遇到松的

大的去到那里都是遇到紧的

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Stefanie
4 minutes ago, fab said:

小的去到那里都是遇到松的

大的去到那里都是遇到紧的

紧的遇到大的都变松

松的遇到小的还是松

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Not confusing - I never thought Tanya would be be inferior just because of that. I simply meant I respect Stef Sun more for her devotion to promote local produces.

You're simply passing a subjective value judgment based on location instead of actual merit.  Nuff said.

Guest stefanie
56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You're simply passing a subjective value judgment based on location instead of actual merit.  Nuff said.

Tanya is definitely talented but she is a little gas b'cos she blatantly said that our local media gave me more attention compared to her which i must admit. I can't blame her because she started her music career much earlier while i was still an undergraduate student at NTU. I started my career with a big bang while her career takes off when i was about to retire. Nevertheless,I wish my dearest sister Tanya all the best at the Granny's Award. My baby is crying, time to feed milk. Good Night!

Guest Tanya Chua
17 hours ago, Guest Stefanie said:

我老公不喜欢松的。

你都生过孩子,当然你最松咯!

老姐只是兜兜你,才不稀罕你老公呢! 又不帅。

小妹你好像有子万事足,再不加把劲,可能被淘汰哦!

• 4 weeks later...

The hot favs Tanya and Amei didn't win Best female singer. Went to Julia Peng 彭佳慧.

And JJ Lin won Best male singer...and also Best Composer. Congrats.

Sodagreen (including its singer Qingfeng) is the biggest winner, won quite a few awards.

Part of the list....skipping the dialect categories.

★最佳作曲人奖:林俊杰/不为谁而作的歌

★最佳作词人奖:吴青峰/他举起右手点名

★最佳演唱组合奖:张三李四

★最佳音乐录影带奖:如同悲伤被下载了两次《如同悲伤被下载了两次》/亚神音乐娱乐股份有限公司

★最佳新人奖:谢震廷

★ 最佳年度歌曲奖:不要放弃Aka pisawad(母语版)/舒米恩工作﹙演唱者:舒米恩・鲁碧﹚

★最佳编曲人奖:苏打绿、林暐哲/痛快的哀艷

★最佳乐团奖:苏打绿/冬 未了

★特別贡献奖:黄鶯鶯

★最佳单曲製作人奖:陈建騏/大龄女子

★最佳专辑製作人奖:林暐哲/冬 未了

★最佳国语男歌手:林俊杰/实验专辑 和自己对话

★最佳国语女歌手奖:彭佳慧/大龄女子

★最佳国语专辑奖:苏打绿/冬 未了

Btw taiwanese actress/singer Ariel Lin talked about domestic violence, abandoned elderly, bullied kids....and discrimination of gays on stage at the ceremony.

林依晨在《第27届金曲奖颁奖典礼》担任的引言人,有別於红毯的金色透视礼服,她换上一席紫色端庄洋装气质现身,她以「All About Love」为主轴,谈论世界上许多缺乏「爱」的例子,举凡受虐妇女小孩、老人,也为同志朋友勇敢发声,真挚温暖的告白就连台下的蔡依林都听得入神,也受到 网友一面倒推爆。

林依晨形象完美,被封为「晨神」,浑身充满正面能量的她,提到世界上许多残酷及严苛的情况,像是受虐的妇女和小孩,明明拥 有很多爱的能力却被暴力相向,独居老人被遗弃使人不忍,还有弱小的孩子遭受到不平等霸凌,最后更力挺为了自己爱的权利而去爭取的同志朋友,受到全场欢呼。

Highlights of the ceremony.

Edited by nixorn

• Guest locked this topic