Male HQ

Soap used in sauna

jayboy

On 23 May 2016 at 11:12 PM, Guest KBoxer said:

Is it just me? 

All along I find KB's shower gel smells cheap and weird. I have not been there for ages, maybe they have already switched brand.

I think is same ask absolute and cruise club. All is the same.

On 22 May 2016 at 1:54 AM, nogun said:

I got buy the dettol almond one,i feel it got a bit too strong sourish smell not that it smell bad,and were can I buy that adidas shower gel plus  shampoo plus face? Supermarket  all got sell? Thanks ..^^

Body plus face? I think it is too alkaline, after wash the face very dry right? 

On 23 May 2016 at 3:21 AM, nogun said:

ooo i today went buy the addias shower 3 in one they on sales cost 2 dollars each  only..i buy  2,the green and black cover one,use the green one( relaxing ) to wash smell really nice,hair feel soft,face feels smooth, body feels nice,smell like keybox soap a bit!^^ but cannot find the extra fresh one..,bugis cold storage got 3 different types,as well but cost 5 dollars plus each..

Picture see... Share the picture. I want go buy too

4 hours ago, jayboy said:

Body plus face? I think it is too alkaline, after wash the face very dry right? 

The Adidas shampoo+soap didn't make my face feel dry after using though. But somehow, I didn't feel as clean as when I use Dettol. 

Maybe it's because it doesn't lather so well. The Adidas liquid seems more diluted, whereas you can tell that the Dettol is very concentrated, and lathers very well.

Overall, the Adidas was quite disappointing, although it has a very nice scent.

24 minutes ago, Guest DaTou said:

Soap dropped in the sauna. To pick or not to pick?

U purposely drop right.

http://i.imgur.com/dMZvEOw.gif

https://d.grassets.com/hostedimages/1419809982ra/13129829.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/qlxBTgdxEZILS/giphy.gif

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

15 hours ago, Guest DaTou said:

Soap dropped in the sauna. To pick or not to pick?

Pick, but squat down to pick.

Physiotherapists will tell you that when you pick something from the ground, you should bend your knees to lower your body instead of bending your back  :D

• 6 months later...

I think most of the sauna use the pink liquid soap which you can find in public swim pools or toilets for washing hands .

I see some guys bring their own toiletries and soap in sauna. So don't worry too much just bring along if you find you can't use their soap etc.

I find this one very good, for home use. Your skin really feels smoother after using it. And the scent is nice and light; not too strong.

Some shops have the regular non-pump bottle version that you can bring to the gym or pool.

Dove-Go-Fresh-Aqua-Cucumber-Body-Wash-10

• Guest locked this topic