Male HQ

Anime Recommendations

On 15/05/2016 at 9:15 PM, roflparadox said:

Hey there, anyone has good animes to recommend? I'm a huge fan of the VR types: e.g. Log Horizon, SAO, No Game No Life, Danmachi.. Just wondering if there's anything else good in a similar genre to catch :)

Can try Accel World (same author of SAO), and the recent Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu also  :D

On 23 May, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Hanabishi said:

Can try Accel World (same author of SAO), and the recent Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu also  :D

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu is my current fav too.

On 15 May, 2016 at 9:15 PM, roflparadox said:

Hey there, anyone has good animes to recommend? I'm a huge fan of the VR types: e.g. Log Horizon, SAO, No Game No Life, Danmachi.. Just wondering if there's anything else good in a similar genre to catch :)

others include

Btooom!

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

I usually rely on myanimelist to see other users' recommendations of similar series

17 hours ago, zenz said:

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu is my current fav too.

others include

Btooom!

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

I usually rely on myanimelist to see other users' recommendations of similar series

I watched Btooom! before but the 2nd one I just downloaded last night after your recommendation not bad! :D Thank you!

I'm sure you've already seen Tokyo Ghoul right? haha if not Seven Deadly Sins was also quite good imo, but you might not like it. Lol i'm trying to remember all the one's i've watched the top of my head but there's so many LOL

10 minutes ago, Kyomi said:

I'm sure you've already seen Tokyo Ghoul right? haha if not Seven Deadly Sins was also quite good imo, but you might not like it. Lol i'm trying to remember all the one's i've watched the top of my head but there's so many LOL

I just finished Tokyo Ghoul! It was good :) Only 2 seasons though, right?

2 minutes ago, roflparadox said:

I just finished Tokyo Ghoul! It was good :) Only 2 seasons though, right?

Yeah unfortunatelyyyy xD I usually go on youtube and just search up like top 10 anime or something. they usually divide the genres and also give a brief summary of each anime? You might find it really useful for finding new anime!

8 hours ago, Hanabishi said:

I watched Btooom! before but the 2nd one I just downloaded last night after your recommendation not bad! :D Thank you!

no problem, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darouka is also one of my most fav series.

4 hours ago, roflparadox said:

Ooh I loved Danmachi! :D One of the animes I am rooting for a second season 

they have ova coming up on 3 june this week.

they also have side story coming up, not confirmed when though.

oh i forgot about Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?.

I am plowing through a few other series.

will update if they manage to keep my interest to the end.

if u include fantasy genre, I have even longer fav list :)

Guest Glyph

Think you guys left out Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, though it's nothing like the rest of VR-anime. @EasleyLim Why you never recommend Gate?

Not exactly VR, but you might also wanna try Dimension W, Kekkai Sensen, and Ajin.

And for those who like a little spells and Japanese folk lore, try Tokyo Ravens.

14 minutes ago, Glyph said:

Think you guys left out Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, though it's nothing like the rest of VR-anime. @EasleyLim Why you never recommend Gate?

Not exactly VR, but you might also wanna try Dimension W, Kekkai Sensen, and Ajin.

And for those who like a little spells and Japanese folk lore, try Tokyo Ravens.

Grimgar was okay, I liked the art! Quite slow paced though. Gate doesn't appeal to me somehow, not sure why.

Ooo those recommendations look good! Shall look them up.

Who else is eagerly anticipating Shokugeki season 2 :D

I recommend Gate, World Trigger, Shokugeki No Soma, Arslan Senki

The Best is yet to COME

Be Positive, Patient and Persistent

I Love My Life

>>> https://ask.fm/billyb0y_M <<<

Tree Of Savior [Telsia]

[Main]Cleric(C1)>Priest(C2) : LV66

Cleric(C1)>Krivis(C2) : LV63

Wiz(C1)>Cryomancer(C1) : LV42

3 hours ago, Glyph said:

GATE is not VR what.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, dgen said:

Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night from ufotable

Haha I am waiting for Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel.  You can also try Kara no Kyoukai (around 7 OVAs) from the same company that made Fate- .  Pretty dark and interesting OVAs.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.