Male HQ

Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)

Guest guest

7 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

wah...... didn't know so many of the landlords above has sooooo many rules and regulations.

i think i am the most chin chai one....

Ure a good, rare landlord. I bet uve internal peace...Im not being sarcastic!

I guess the many doors policy is confined to what the landlord is comfy with, his home his rule. Easy for anyone to say die today or one week later also no diff. Guess what, the hassle and trouble that comes with it is huge. As an ex civil servant i have witness first hand. 

As for the socializing part, a simple small talk, hi's and hello's wont hurt right? Not asking for tenants to spill any beans but just to have a gauge that you are fine and ok. 

Guest, now thats an issue, simply put should anything go missing or worse should my tenant be hurt or anything by his guest, then the aftermath lies on me, so yeah it is a ground rule i implement. 

Cooking, cleaning etc is all ok just clean as you go.... simple. 

My last tenant from China stayed with me for 3 yrs and was an awesome tenant. Really awesome and we do opt for the clothes optional household .... hahahhahaha  ... but we never messed around before lah 

All landlords aint gonna be the same.

1.  When expat to China ten years ago, rented an apartment from a lady.  She visited the apartment quite a few times initially but has since stopped after an incident.  She visited and my wife was around and that was the end of it.  The last time i saw her was handling back the keys for the apartment.

2.  When expat to Singapore seven years ago, rented an apartment from a gay dude.  Yup, he visited pretty often, on checking whether the apartment was fine and any other matters.  Aint wanna complicate matters, nothing happened but i kind of teased him a lot.

3.  When expat to India five years ago, rented an apartment from a old couple.  They visited once half a year and nothing much.  They kind of leave me alone.

4.  When expat to Japan 2 years ago, rented from a dude.  He kind of left me and never bother me.  

5.  Now back to Singapore, rented from a couple.  Only whatsapp if anything matters surfaced.  The old couple is great, the old lady cook for me once in a while.

• 3 months later...
Guest MyTENANT

I rented 1 bedroom to a malaysian guy working as a marine welder here. He was tall, dark, rugged & quite fit. That night I heard the sound of closing gate & knew he was back. After few minutes I came out from my room & walk past his room. His room door was half way close & when I look in he was naked on upper body about to remove his jeans. I quietly reverse hiding myself & peep through the gap of his door. Wow...he pull down his jeans together with his undie & I saw a beautiful tan line on his butt. Half way through wrapping himself with the towel, he turn around & I saw his bushy private part & cock. He caught me peeping & I quickly acted normal walking towards the kitchen. He too walk into the kitchen later to the bathroom & greeted me hi. Normally he comes out wearing his loose boxer shorts after his bathe. But after the day he caught me peeping at him, I notice he no longer doing that. What he did now every time was drying himself slowly in his room with the door half way close, then standing next to his cupboard purposely doing messaging on his phone with his naked front body facing out to the door. During sitting on sofa in the living room, he lifted his leg on the coffee table to make his cock & balls sticking out at the opening of his loose boxer exposing to me. Is he hinting me to do something? 

16 minutes ago, Guest MyTENANT said:

I rented 1 bedroom to a malaysian guy working as a marine welder here. He was tall, dark, rugged & quite fit. That night I heard the sound of closing gate & knew he was back. After few minutes I came out from my room & walk past his room. His room door was half way close & when I look in he was naked on upper body about to remove his jeans. I quietly reverse hiding myself & peep through the gap of his door. Wow...he pull down his jeans together with his undie & I saw a beautiful tan line on his butt. Half way through wrapping himself with the towel, he turn around & I saw his bushy private part & cock. He caught me peeping & I quickly acted normal walking towards the kitchen. He too walk into the kitchen later to the bathroom & greeted me hi. Normally he comes out wearing his loose boxer shorts after his bathe. But after the day he caught me peeping at him, I notice he no longer doing that. What he did now every time was drying himself slowly in his room with the door half way close, then standing next to his cupboard purposely doing messaging on his phone with his naked front body facing out to the door. During sitting on sofa in the living room, he lifted his leg on the coffee table to make his cock & balls sticking out at the opening of his loose boxer exposing to me. Is he hinting me to do something? 

Mai tu liao

Guest kian wee iec97
45 minutes ago, Guest MyTENANT said:

gracious Lord! looks like he tried to bring you into temptation of lust and sin of the flesh. please avoid and try to bring him back to the light. may the perpetual light shines upon two of you.

3 hours ago, Guest MyTENANT said:

You don’t 上

Others 上咯

Before you can put his hard rod in your mouth for free, he will demand that you let him stay for FREE.  Any violation on your part will end up with him making a Police Report and you ended up in jail. BE WARN.

Don't read and response to guests' post

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Before you can put his hard rod in your mouth for free, he will demand that you let him stay for FREE.  Any violation on your part will end up with him making a Police Report and you ended up in jail. BE WARN.

Rabbit don’t eat grass beside its shelter 

want to shit, shit further 

old uncle’s advices for Xiao di 

7 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

2 can play at this game

1, record in hp his indecent exposure

many chances, since he expose through doorgap

expose in living room

2 Then put hardrod into mouth.

3 Use as desired

4  when he wanna paotoh u, u paotoh him with the above pics.

5. Thank me later

Y so complicated. Y not just use the rent n get a money boy.

Hassle free.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

26 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

2 can play at this game

1, record in hp his indecent exposure

many chances, since he expose through doorgap

expose in living room

2 Then put hardrod into mouth.

3 Use as desired

4  when he wanna paotoh u, u paotoh him with the above pics.

5. Thank me later

From indecent exposure to taking nude video offence.  Punishable up to one year in jail and fine.  

5 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

But money boy 没有 marine welder的

大中国啥没有?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

23 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Errrr... cross ref with the other thread..i tink they say 没有class.

除了这会儿, 大陆样样有呗!

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

All this gay experience with land lord or tenant might not always be that hot! 

I rented a bed space in a 4-bed per room setup, before rental, the obviously gay effeminate land lord say must check hygiene and got me to strip.

Also, the room had no air con, with just a small fan. The landlord said that cold air from Aircon is no good, cause rheumatism in old age and encouraged tenants to go nude and sleep nude if feel hot and warm. The ironic part??? 

The landlord masterbedroom has Aircon installed!

19 minutes ago, Guest 818B said:

I rented a bed space in a 4-bed per room setup, before rental, the obviously gay effeminate land lord say must check hygiene and got me to strip.

Also, the room had no air con, with just a small fan. The landlord said that cold air from Aircon is no good, cause rheumatism in old age and encouraged tenants to go nude and sleep nude if feel hot and warm. The ironic part??? 

Did u strip?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

14 hours ago, Guest 818B said:

Yah, did you strip and go inside his masturbateroom.?

On 03/03/2018 at 7:48 AM, Guest 818B said:

Yes same question

did you strip?

Guest 818B CCK Ave 1

The low monthly rental rate was good... so was led into the landlord room for hygiene check, whereby “she” (cos later found out that the landlord frequently cross dressed) stripped me immediately and made my tool hard to check. While “she” sucked on it, I wasn’t too enjoying, but managed to cum later.

she then briefed me on house rules, like late payment will incur interest with payment in kind, one week can only wash clothes is washing machine 2 times, cannot cooking inside room.

after moving in, and chatted to my other room mates from china, also realised that they were subjected to similar treatment.

24 minutes ago, Guest 818B CCK Ave 1 said:

The low monthly rental rate was good... so was led into the landlord room for hygiene check, whereby “she” (cos later found out that the landlord frequently cross dressed) stripped me immediately and made my tool hard to check. While “she” sucked on it, I wasn’t too enjoying, but managed to cum later.

she then briefed me on house rules, like late payment will incur interest with payment in kind, one week can only wash clothes is washing machine 2 times, cannot cooking inside room.

after moving in, and chatted to my other room mates from china, also realised that they were subjected to similar treatment.

The low rental rate made you lower your pant ?

Guest 818B CCK Ave 1
18 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

The low rental rate made you lower your pant ?

It wasn’t just only about the lower rent.

Opp Keat Hong LRT / Newly BTO & Renovated

No Agent Fees

Shop houses just below (MacDonalds/Coffee Shop/Watson/Bread shop/U-star supermarket/Salon/Dental/Clinic)

In-between CCK (EWL) + Bukit Panjang (DTL) 

1 hour ago, Guest 818B CCK Ave 1 said:

Huh, meaning 中国大汉also kenna blown?

28 minutes ago, Guest 818B CCK Ave 1 said:

It wasn’t just only about the lower rent.

Opp Keat Hong LRT / Newly BTO & Renovated

No Agent Fees

Shop houses just below (MacDonalds/Coffee Shop/Watson/Bread shop/U-star supermarket/Salon/Dental/Clinic)

In-between CCK (EWL) + Bukit Panjang (DTL) 

When the lanlord says amenities, he really out the Men into the word aMENities siol

Amen to thay!

1 hour ago, Guest 818B CCK Ave 1 said:

If u wanna get blown, i suggest u charge.

Don't do charity indiscriminately.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

14 hours ago, Guest 818B CCK Ave 1 said:

No need to stand in a row for weekly "check up" after that? That would be fun!

Guest Mexicantenant

Me rented a room in a 2 bedroom condo located in Geylang. The other tenant who rented the masterbed room was a mexican man in his 40 working as an engineer. We are always in our comfort wear since we are the only 2 staying inside, he underwear and me brief boxer. Around 3am last Friday nite, I came out from my room wanted to pee. I heard some talking coming out from the kitchen and I went take a look. The kitchen light was not switch on and that mexican was fully bare naked butt facing me, leaning out the window smoking talking on his phone. I quickly go close my room door and go hide myself in the living room balcony and behind the curtain, opening a hole just enough for my eye to peep when he walk into. After a long wait he finally exited and stood near the kitchen door for a good damn minutes with his front nude body facing my direction messaging on his phone while leaning against the wall on his side arm. Me instantly got hard ! He was scratching his pubic hair and his dick when messaging .Mexican flaccid dick was long and thick with yummy foreskin covering. He return to his room and close his door after that. I m damn fucking horny and pull myself in room. 

When I bought my 2nd private apartment, I had to rent out my 2 extra bedrooms for income to help service the housing loans.  My rules were clear with my tenants all of whom were young virile men and straight.  I like them straight.  There were 3 tenants - 2 Malaysian undergrads shared one large room and 1 Indonesian had the smaller room to himself.  There was a shared bathroom for their use. 

Before they sign the contract I make it known to them:

a)  my apartment is clothing optional

b)  all tenants are expected to chip in the housekeeping chores - washing toilets, vacuuming floor etc.

c)  share washing load in order to save resources / if they have just a few items I will wash for them together with my own - most of them take up this offer.

d)  they are welcome to join me for movie nites on friday and saturday nights.

So most of them walked around in their tight undies but often walk in nude from bathroom to bedroom after their showers.  For movie nites, I started with adventure movies then move up to straight porn and occasionally throw in a bisex (1 women 3 men) movie.  A few times I showed gay movies.  After several weeks, things got wild and they knew I was more than happy to keep them happy. 

But they kept their part of the deal ie pay up their rents on time.  There was no trouble with any of them.  And I sometimes do some favours for them (besides giving them blowjobs), buy them new socks or underwear.  That small gesture somehow made us feel closer to one another.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Mexicantenant said:

Me rented a room in a 2 bedroom condo located in Geylang. The other tenant who rented the masterbed room was a mexican man in his 40 working as an engineer. We are always in our comfort wear since we are the only 2 staying inside, he underwear and me brief boxer. Around 3am last Friday nite, I came out from my room wanted to pee. I heard some talking coming out from the kitchen and I went take a look. The kitchen light was not switch on and that mexican was fully bare naked butt facing me, leaning out the window smoking talking on his phone. I quickly go close my room door and go hide myself in the living room balcony and behind the curtain, opening a hole just enough for my eye to peep when he walk into. After a long wait he finally exited and stood near the kitchen door for a good damn minutes with his front nude body facing my direction messaging on his phone while leaning against the wall on his side arm. Me instantly got hard ! He was scratching his pubic hair and his dick when messaging .Mexican flaccid dick was long and thick with yummy foreskin covering. He return to his room and close his door after that. I m damn fucking horny and pull myself in room. 

Knock his door... Eat him up man! 

18 hours ago, Guest Mexicantenant said:

I had experience with 2 types of Mexicans while holidaying there some years back.  The ones of Spanish descent are generally well hung and good looking.  Then there are the indigenous Mexicans (aborigines) who are generally smallish when it comes to penis size.  There are plenty of them working in resorts as waiters, gardeners etc and they are always more than willing to drop their pants for a few pesos.   

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

21 hours ago, Guest Mexicantenant said:

Just walk straight into the kitchen and switch on the lights.  No need to hide and behave like a peeping Tom. 

On 3/5/2018 at 4:17 PM, kimlo777 said:

When I bought my 2nd private apartment, I had to rent out my 2 extra bedrooms for income to help service the housing loans.  My rules were clear with my tenants all of whom were young virile men and straight.  I like them straight.  There were 3 tenants - 2 Malaysian undergrads shared one large room and 1 Indonesian had the smaller room to himself.  There was a shared bathroom for their use. 

Before they sign the contract I make it known to them:

a)  my apartment is clothing optional

b)  all tenants are expected to chip in the housekeeping chores - washing toilets, vacuuming floor etc.

c)  share washing load in order to save resources / if they have just a few items I will wash for them together with my own - most of them take up this offer.

d)  they are welcome to join me for movie nites on friday and saturday nights.

So most of them walked around in their tight undies but often walk in nude from bathroom to bedroom after their showers.  For movie nites, I started with adventure movies then move up to straight porn and occasionally throw in a bisex (1 women 3 men) movie.  A few times I showed gay movies.  After several weeks, things got wild and they knew I was more than happy to keep them happy. 

But they kept their part of the deal ie pay up their rents on time.  There was no trouble with any of them.  And I sometimes do some favours for them (besides giving them blowjobs), buy them new socks or underwear.  That small gesture somehow made us feel closer to one another.

Not closer. Sound u guys r very close. Yr nose touches their pubes. Mmmm.

On 3/5/2018 at 3:35 PM, Guest Mexicantenant said:

Y hide

Let him know that u r drooling looking at his cock. Who knows. U could end up pay lesser or nothing by sharing same room with him. 

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.