Male HQ

Ultimate Performance

Dashhh

On 21/05/2016 at 2:03 AM, Dashhh said:

Hi! Just wanna check if anyone is part of the ultimate performance gym in Singapore.. 

Hope to hear the process, the results and of course, the cost! 

Do share~

Hi there,

This is in response to your query.

I do have personal training at UP, in addition to my own workout at another fitness center.

Professionalism.

1.  A body analysis prior to your training program.  Using a calipers to measure your fats at various body parts and updating into the system for close monitoring after every month.

2.  A meal / diet program will be given to you by your allocated trainer upon understanding your desire or training objective.

3.  Need to update your meal / diet intake daily or once every two days for your trainer to monitor your calorie/protein intake and moderate your training program.

4.  Not much dialogue session, as its focus training.  Rest time is minimum as the aim is to stretch your muscles.

Sentiments (personal)

1.  Formal which can be good.  Not much interaction between members as the focus is just to get a good workout and see results and leave.

2.  They dont hard sell but it can be too systematic and impersonal for some, as it is payment reminders centric.

3.  You need to do your part in terms of diet/meal and training.

4.  Its not cheap and you really need to work hard to make it worth.

Price

Quote "Our fees do vary quite significantly according to the trainer with whom you work, the general time of day that you would train and the length of your commitment to us as a client.  As a guide to our rates, Peak starts at SG$180 up to $280 and Off-Peak $160 to $240 per hour   (Peak times are before 09.00, 12.00-14.00 and after 17.00 and all day Saturday and Sunday).  Come at off-peak times to beat the taxi rush, or if you are driving there is always space at the buildings around us and free street parking if you get here by 7am."  Unquote

Let me know if you have anymore concern.

Stay healthy and peace of mind.  Cheers

Edited by paddle_up

• 2 weeks later...
On May 23, 2016 at 8:56 AM, paddle_up said:

Hi there,

This is in response to your query.

I do have personal training at UP, in addition to my own workout at another fitness center.

Thanks for the paddle_up review! =P 

It was nice. Sounds really expensive though… =) 

• 1 year later...
Guest UP Singapore review

HI,

I've been going to UP in Singapore for 3 months. It has really worked for me. I've lost 15kg in 3 months and built up strength. went there 3 times a week for 1 hour each time. But of course it doesn't come from nothing. You need to be ultra strict on food and drink intake. Low carb, high protein, no alk the first few weeks and then only wine and low carb drinks.

I think the high cost is part of what makes it work even if that sounds stupid. You wont spend that much and then go have a pizza. And if you cancel - no matter what the reason is - they still charge you unless you give notice 24hrs earlier. This makes skipping a class a real dumb move.

No magic in the excercises. All your straight forward weight lifting chores: benchpress, dead-lifts, etc. They make sure your form is solid and then stack on the weight.

I highly recommend it if you want to change - seriously want to.

HappyDays for me since joining.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

( this is the "legit" Email reply i got from the fitness centre...)

Hi @jerseyboys

Thank you for enquiring about the services we offer at Ultimate Performance Singapore (located on the 21st floor of The Octagon at 105 Cecil Street near to Raffles Place).  I have passed on your message to Andrea and she will be in touch shortly to advise you on available consult times, so that you may arrange a meeting with either Chris or Rishi at your earliest convenience.

At Ultimate Performance Singapore we pride ourselves on being the best personal training gym in the industry. Our trainers all go through a rigorous and comprehensive interview process and must pass an in-house education program, which we as a company establish to ensure that all of our trainers are held to the highest standards. More importantly, they must all show the hunger and desire to be successful and deliver the phenomenal body composition results we are so famously known for.

We are constantly striving to be the best in the business and our trainers all regularly attend workshops and seminars so that we are up to date with the latest science and application of what makes a successful transformation possible.

At Ultimate Performance, we believe that there is no "one size fits all" approach. Our training programs, nutritional plans, supplement protocols as well as lifestyle advice are customised for each and every individual. Each component is extremely crucial in your quest for your transformation and our trainers will leave no stone unturned when it comes to helping you achieve your goals.

There is a real sense of togetherness between trainers and their clients, but even more so amongst all the clientele themselves which keeps everyone motivated and focused towards achieving a successful transformation.

Our packages tend to vary depending on the length of commitment you have with us, the time of day you are able to train as well as the trainer. Please find below a breakdown of our packages and fees (all prices include GST):

6 Week Package (18 sessions) Off-Peak Trainer $3466.8; Off-Peak Senior Trainer $3852; Peak Trainer $3852; Peak Senior Trainer $4622.4 
12 Week Package (36 sessions) Off-Peak Trainer $6548.4; Off-Peak Senior Trainer $7318.8; Peak Trainer $7318.8; Peak Senior Trainer $8859.6

Packages consist of a set number of hours and may be used at your convenience depending on your preference and availability. Expiry dates will be tailored to your needs. 
All gym fees are 100% covered except signup fee as you will be training at our exclusive private facility - memberships are not allowed. Your results will come quickest if you dedicate some time for your programme so expiry dates are tailored to your package but can be extended if you let us know in advance that you will be travelling. Payment can be made by bank transfer, cash payment, cheque, or credit card.

Finally, if you would like any more information, please feel free to contact me (Amy@UPFitness.com) and I will get back to you as quickly as possible. We look forward to helping you achieve a successful transformation!

Ultimate Performance Singapore
105 Cecil Street, The Octagon
#21st floor
Singapore 069534.

Personal Training packages will vary in price based length of your commitment, the time of day you would like to train and the trainer.

18 Sessions

Off-Peak Trainer $3716.8; Off-Peak Senior Trainer $4102; Peak Trainer $4102; Peak Senior Trainer $4872.4

36 Sessions

Off-Peak Trainer $6798.4; Off-Peak Senior Trainer $7568.8; Peak Trainer $7568.8; Peak Senior Trainer $9109.6

*Off peak times are between 9am-12noon and 2pm-6pm, not including weekends.

**All prices are inclusive of 7% GST and one-time admin fee of $250

Packages consist of a set number of hours and may be used at your convenience depending on your preference and availability. Expiry dates will be tailored to your needs. Payment can be made by bank transfer, cash payment, cheque, nets or credit card.

I have attached the current group class schedule for your reference.  We offer a group trial class so if you would like to sign up, please let me know which class you would like to attend and I will book you in. 

Group training package pricing to start with is based on an 8-week package:
Once per week, $513.60 (8 sessions) 
Twice per week, $856 (16 sessions) 
Three times per week, $1,155.60 (24 sessions) 

Terms and Condtions:
  • You have to use your classes weekly, e.g. if you sign up for twice-weekly you have to come twice each week.  If you miss a session you have 2 weeks at the end of your package to make it up so the package lasts total 10 weeks.  Alternatively, you can do extra classes before or after the class you are missing, but only for up to a maximum of 2 weeks of missed classes.  Exceptions only made for NS or doctor’s orders.
  • Your 8 weeks starts from the day of your first class.
  • Payment is by cash, NETS, Visa/Mastercard, Amex or bank transfer
  • Prices are all inclusive of 7% GST.
Team UP fat loss programs are group sessions (anywhere between 2-6 participants) that last 45 minutes. The difference between these and our one on one PT program is that the one on one PT offers regular body fat assessments, ongoing feedback with regards to nutrition throughout your program, as well as a customized training program.

We currently have a SPECIAL OFFER PRICE of just SG$800 for 20 sessions in a 6 week period.  Kindly note, any remaining group sessions at the end of the 6 weeks will be forfeited.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, would like to book in for a consultation to discuss further or give a group session a try, and I will be delighted to help.

I look forward to hearing from you again soon. 

Kind regards,

On 06/06/2016 at 12:41 AM, Dashhh said:

Thanks for the paddle_up review! =P 

It was nice. Sounds really expensive though… =) 

i went to their office & they said:

From 26-2-2018 we have moved out of our premises at The Octagon & moved across the street to: PWC Building. 

FYI 

On 25/02/2018 at 1:51 AM, jerseyboys said:

Personal Training packages will vary in price based length of your commitment, the time of day you would like to train and the trainer.

18 Sessions

Off-Peak Trainer $3716.8; Off-Peak Senior Trainer $4102; Peak Trainer $4102; Peak Senior Trainer $4872.4

36 Sessions

Off-Peak Trainer $6798.4; Off-Peak Senior Trainer $7568.8; Peak Trainer $7568.8; Peak Senior Trainer $9109.6

*Off peak times are between 9am-12noon and 2pm-6pm, not including weekends.

**All prices are inclusive of 7% GST and one-time admin fee of $250

Packages consist of a set number of hours and may be used at your convenience depending on your preference and availability. Expiry dates will be tailored to your needs. Payment can be made by bank transfer, cash payment, cheque, nets or credit card.

I have attached the current group class schedule for your reference.  We offer a group trial class so if you would like to sign up, please let me know which class you would like to attend and I will book you in. 

Group training package pricing to start with is based on an 8-week package:
Once per week, $513.60 (8 sessions) 
Twice per week, $856 (16 sessions) 
Three times per week, $1,155.60 (24 sessions) 

Terms and Condtions:
  • You have to use your classes weekly, e.g. if you sign up for twice-weekly you have to come twice each week.  If you miss a session you have 2 weeks at the end of your package to make it up so the package lasts total 10 weeks.  Alternatively, you can do extra classes before or after the class you are missing, but only for up to a maximum of 2 weeks of missed classes.  Exceptions only made for NS or doctor’s orders.
  • Your 8 weeks starts from the day of your first class.
  • Payment is by cash, NETS, Visa/Mastercard, Amex or bank transfer
  • Prices are all inclusive of 7% GST.
Team UP fat loss programs are group sessions (anywhere between 2-6 participants) that last 45 minutes. The difference between these and our one on one PT program is that the one on one PT offers regular body fat assessments, ongoing feedback with regards to nutrition throughout your program, as well as a customized training program.

We currently have a SPECIAL OFFER PRICE of just SG$800 for 20 sessions in a 6 week period.  Kindly note, any remaining group sessions at the end of the 6 weeks will be forfeited.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, would like to book in for a consultation to discuss further or give a group session a try, and I will be delighted to help.

I look forward to hearing from you again soon. 

Kind regards,

May I know How is the schedule for the group training? 

Some people sign up with a PT because they feel out of shape; actually what they want is to lose a few kilos. PT training alone does not lead to weight loss but a strict controlled diet. From personal experience personal training without a strict diet gives disappointing result; but a strict diet without personal training can really help you to lose a few kilos. Personal training primarily help you to tone up your muscles and give you some definitions; and the results are more obvious and quicker when you follow a strict diet.

For weight loss, I now used the Keito Diet plan and it has worked wonderfully; but I still go to the gym to tone up my body.

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Has anyone tried the group training? I would like to find out more. For example, does the programme tailor your meal plan and how effective has it been in meeting your fitness goals so far.

Thank you in advance :)

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.