Male HQ

Have you cheated your Wife with guys?

Guest Bi Married

Guest Bi Married

How many married men here have cheated on their wives and been found out? How did she respond when she found out and what did you say to her? How many end up divorced or separated? If she forgave you, Did you continue to cheat after that! Could you restrain yourself from cheating or having fun with other guys?

I live in constant fear of being found out by my Wife and yet I couldn't stop myself from straying... I don't stray with girls Bec they can be sticky plus I also like the feel of a throbbing cock in my hand and mouth. I don't like to be fucked Bec of pain. 

Interested to hear from other married men how they deal with it. It wld be so good if I have someone like-minded to talk to about this... I am so worried I may go insane Bec of the anxiety. 

9 minutes ago, KENZ said:

If you are living constantly in fear and anxiety, it is eating into your soul already, please try to be faithful to your wife from now on ;) jiayou jiayou

Don't try.

Pls be. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest Bi Married said:

How many married men here have cheated on their wives and been found out? How did she respond when she found out and what did you say to her? How many end up divorced or separated? If she forgave you, Did you continue to cheat after that! Could you restrain yourself from cheating or having fun with other guys?

I live in constant fear of being found out by my Wife and yet I couldn't stop myself from straying... I don't stray with girls Bec they can be sticky plus I also like the feel of a throbbing cock in my hand and mouth. I don't like to be fucked Bec of pain. 

Interested to hear from other married men how they deal with it. It wld be so good if I have someone like-minded to talk to about this... I am so worried I may go insane Bec of the anxiety. 

Is a choice u made. Make the choice and take the risk.

2 hours ago, Guest Bi Married said:

Pm me. 

3 hours ago, Guest Bi Married said:

Are you emotional attached to the guys you had fun with?

Guest Guest

The worst are these stupid bi men who got themselves married to a woman for some selfish reason and then cheat on her, on the side. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! You are cheats, liars and a dishonest bunch of dicks.  Do you know how much hurt that you would inflict on your wife if she ever found out? And how much of shame that you will similarly inflict on your children? 

Have you ever thought about the people around you whom you supposedly love? Obviously not! All you have is the "me me me" mentality. You guys are seriously fucked. You needed validation from society to accept that you are straight when you clearly are not. In addition, you have also cheated yourselves of living a true and fulfilling life just by being yourself, without all the unnecessary baggage that is haunting you now! WELL DONE!! 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

The worst are these stupid bi men who got themselves married to a woman for some selfish reason and then cheat on her, on the side. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! You are cheats, liars and a dishonest bunch of dicks.  Do you know how much hurt that you would inflict on your wife if she ever found out? And how much of shame that you will similarly inflict on your children? 

Have you ever thought about the people around you whom you supposedly love? Obviously not! All you have is the "me me me" mentality. You guys are seriously fucked. You needed validation from society to accept that you are straight when you clearly are not. In addition, you have also cheated yourselves of living a true and fulfilling life just by being yourself, without all the unnecessary baggage that is haunting you now! WELL DONE!! 

U really sounded as though u kanna cheated by men

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Agree with the guy who posted before

me: you sound like a very disgrunted woman, probably one who is forced to tolerate a husband who fools around with other dudes.  :D

But remember that a straight husband can still fool around with other ladies. Not saying it's right; but just stating a fact.  :D

39 minutes ago, Guest CKW said:

me: you sound like a very disgrunted woman, probably one who is forced to tolerate a husband who fools around with other dudes.  :D

But remember that a straight husband can still fool around with other ladies. Not saying it's right; but just stating a fact.  :D

and just to state ANOTHER fact... attached AJs can also sleep around with other men. 

Guest Guest

Let me think.. why not go pick up a religion and devote your time there.  But remember don't go to those that support gays, else you be worse off.

The theory is that if you hear enough of "the other side" argument, you will change.

But if you want to have the cake and eat it, I don't think anyone can help you here.  You don't expect other people to teach you how to cover up your acts, right ?

If you want to continue, you will continue to fear as you have claimed. So to get out of the fear, you just have to stop.

• 4 months later...

The relationship with my wife for more then 10 years has turned sour even though we will get married on December 25 this year. Recently I met a guy whom I've admired for a while, an eye candy. We met and had a good time. Within 2 weeks we met 6 time ready. Our connection is so intense it make us both happy. I'm actually now confused if I'm going to marry my wife.

2 hours ago, Guest Lost said:

The relationship with my wife for more then 10 years has turned sour even though we will get married on December 25 this year. Recently I met a guy whom I've admired for a while, an eye candy. We met and had a good time. Within 2 weeks we met 6 time ready. Our connection is so intense it make us both happy. I'm actually now confused if I'm going to marry my wife.

When u have 2 times the fun, u have 2 times the trouble.

Why bother with the hurt,mental anxiety, stress and depression? just get divorced to a partner who cannot satisfy youand have a widow or single status.free of attachments by society norms.free of drama until you find the right the person to settle down.man or woman

what is there to cheat, she goes shopping trips with her friends to hong kong and spa outings to make herself beautiful

i play mahjong  with my colleagues late tonite and will go fishing weekends with my army mates 

quality time-out on our own will make us better persons

being sticky will kill every good relationship

On 23 May, 2016 at 3:33 PM, Guest CKW said:

The difference of he cheating is with a guy, she not only will feel disgusted and get a very big shock. For some cases, some wives still can accept is a mistress and forgive him after a good talk n given chance. Nowadays wives pray that is a girl that he cheats on them. LOL

Edited by jocker

On 19 October, 2016 at 9:29 AM, SazNura said:

Why bother with the hurt,mental anxiety, stress and depression? just get divorced to a partner who cannot satisfy youand have a widow or single status.free of attachments by society norms.free of drama until you find the right the person to settle down.man or woman

I guess ppl like them, just like to hang a happily married tag ard them. So that ppl wont ask them why nt yet marry etc.

Guest Wisenup
On 5/23/2016 at 8:48 AM, Guest Bi Married said:

Please be fair to your wife, family and the guys you plan to have fun with. What happens if your wife/son/daughter finds out? Not only are they going to be distraught, the guy you hang out with will innocently or ignorantly be blamed for it! Worse if you did not tell the guy you are married.. 

On 5/23/2016 at 8:48 AM, Guest Bi Married said:

pm me

It is quite interesting to see so many differing views on this subject.

As much as I definitely do not tolerate cheating in a rship, I always thought that if my BF was cheating with a woman, instead of another guy, I may actually be able to overlook that coz afterall, she has something that I do not.

On the flip side, the rship could be destroyed also simply because I will never have what the opposite sex have physically. And that will be a great reason for breakup.

Thankfully pussies don't attract me one bit. Putting myself in a bi man's shoes, it must be a damn difficult choice..

Whatever the case is, cheating is the thing that destroyed my rship with my ex of 10 years. Not supportive of it at all. It is more to the trust that is broken more than the physical act itself, which is often times irreconcilable once it's gone.

Just pondering out loud...

Nothing to do with the guy being bi. They swing both ways, so they like to fuck both. Nothing wrong with that.

The main point is cheating (regardless of whether u are str8, bi or gay)

In the real world, there are plenty of gay partnered dudes who cheat too.

Does it make them any less of a cheat, liar or any less dishonest?

Does it not hurt their partner too?

Let's not judge cheating (or any other behavior) based on sexual orientation

And having said that, it's also a mutual choice, unless one wasn't aware of the married bi dude's situation, if both choose to have a sexual relationship, then I don't see who are we to say this or that.

On 5/23/2016 at 2:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

5 hours ago, biLanjiao said:

If u want to cheat with guys..pls dun tell pple u are cheating behind ur wife n children..turn off leh.

but from his wedding ring, it should already start to turn u off...no? (most wear the wedding band)

• Guest locked this topic