Male HQ

rainbowlove recommended bl drama and movies

Guest rainbowlove

Guest rainbowlove

This post is just to share some of my favourite drama and movies. Whether you like it or not, please refrain from posting rude or insensitive comments. 

i will update once i find nice show and when i have the time to post. Hope you enjoy the show as much as i do. 

Heroin Web Series 上癮网络剧 (Shang Yin Wang Luo Ju)  also know as Addicted/ Addiction.

The web series is the adaptation from Chai Jidan's novel (Are You Addicted?), who is also the author of Counter Attack/ Strike Back.

A love story between two young men, from foes to a bickering couple, suffering and surviving hardships together. They are Gu Hai & Bai Luoyin, which in Chinese, when Hai & Luoyin are put together (Hailuoyin = 海洛因) means heroin, a substance that can be very addictive. This perfectly describes their love: very addictive. Although the official title is 上瘾 (ShangYin), which means "Addicted".

This is a low budget drama, so don't compare to other production.  

Ep 1

Ep 2

Ep 3

Actor:
Timmy Xu Wei Zhou (许魏洲) = Bai Luoyin

Johnny Huang Jing Yu (黄景瑜) = Gu Hai

Lin Feng Song (林枫松) = You Qi

Chen Wen (陈稳) = Yang Meng

Ep 4

Ep 5

Ep 6

For the rest of the drama you can find it here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFQ3UormirqaLoQrvFzsvw/feed

Edited by rainbowlove
new link

Grey Rainbow รุ้งสีเทา

A mini series in Views Of Love The Series. (4 episode only)

Grey Rainbow tells the love of Nuer & Porsche. Nuer is the son of the owner of an elephant camp while Porsche is a law student.

In university, they are dormitory roomates and close friends, each fighting against the feelings that one has for the other.

Released Year: 2016

Actor:
Nutchapon Rattanamongkol (Nut) = Nuer
Kasidej Hongladaromp (Karn) = Porsche

Ep 1

Ep 2

Ep 3

Ep 4

Behind The Scene

Edited by rainbowlove
new link

Thai Music Video

No english sub. i love this MV even thou i don't understand the language. nicely made. its really sad to be like that.

have you ever felt like that? watch till end......

China Movie Coming Soon

不可抗力 (Bu Ke Kang Li) Uncontrolled Love - Official Trailer

Actor: 
孟瑞 (Meng Rui) = 谢炎 (Xie Yan)
王博文 (Wang Bo Wen) = 舒念 (Shu Nian)

Edited by rainbowlove

On 5/30/2016 at 8:55 PM, soapyguy said:

Thanks for recommending 上瘾 . I watched all episodes on Sunday night.

顧海 ,  顧海 's dad, 白洛因's dad are so charming. Too bad no sex scene 

glad you like it. actually there are some uncut scene. i will try to find it and link here.  

GayOk Bangkok. Season 1 (5 episode only)

Some of you may have watch this thai web series. There are some others here have not watch yet. so please no spoilers.

Released Year: 2016

Actor:

Ten Tosatid Darnkhuntod = Arm

Kanist Piyapaphakornkoon (Teng1) = Nat

Kun Mookdasanit = Aof

Paween Naliang = Big

Theepisit Frame Mahaneeranon = Pom

Watchara Jennie Sukchum = Sathang

BEHIND THE SCENE EP1

Edited by rainbowlove
new link

China Web Series - This web series is adaptation from a novel.
this drama just air in May 2016. this drama still on going in china. latest episode 4. i update once out.

烟袋斜街10号 (Yan Dai Xie Jie 10 Hao) NO.10 Yandai Street

Actor:

Luo Yi Hang Alan (罗一航) = Liang Ze (梁泽)
Gong Zheng (宫政) = Hang Hang (杭航)
Yang Xi Colin (杨曦) = Hu Wei (胡蔚)
Kang Rong Kevin (康榕) = Qi Ji (齐霁)

Audio drama  (Completed) 

this is another production, not the same as web series. if you like to know the story, listen to this. 
but not sure whether the web drama finale will be the same as audio drama.

Edited by rainbowlove

Thailand Drama - Diary Tootsies The Series
Funny Comedy!

A story based on a diary about three heartbroken gay friends finding their true love.

Gus is a PS guru. Close friends are Golf a dancing lover giant,

Kim a hunky flight attendant who switch from bottom to top to serve the market demand and

Natty clueless booth babe and the only woman in the gang.

3 in the gang simultaneously heartbroken and a wild journey to find new loves begins, accompanied with many guest stars.

((Season 2 rumor to come out Feb 2017.))

Actor:

Gus (Pech - Paopech Chareonsuk)
Golf (Pingpong Thongchai Thongkanthom)
Kim (Ter - Rathanand Chanyachirawong)
Natty (Peak - Patharasaya Kruasuwansiri)

For the rest of the drama you can find it here.  This is a playlist of all episode. Watch it in youtube.

Edited by rainbowlove

Coming Soon
灵界基友 (Ling jie ji you) - Ghost BoyFriend

Thai Movie

FATHERS - Trailer
Release Date : 26 May 2016 (Thailand) 

Phoon (Asda Panichkul), 36, a finance and investment manager, and Yuke (Nat Sakdatorn), 33, a graphic illustrator, have been in a serious relationship for 13 years. The couple has adopted an abandoned child named Butr (Aritach Pipattangkul) since he was a baby. When the child goes into grade one at school, he is made fun of not having a mother by his school friends, which makes the once-specialty that he has two fathers undesirable. Consequently, the son begins to ask about his own mother, and that causes some discomfort to the fathers to answer. Following the advent of Rattiya (Sinjai Plengpanich), the director of Children’s Right Protection Organization, everything in the family is changed. Her suggestions and the dig-up for Butr’s background causes even more tension to Phoon and Yuke. The couple doesn’t have so many options but to choose what is the best for their son, even though they may be in despair.

once i find the movie i will update here.

Edited by rainbowlove

• 2 weeks later...

China Movie - Coming Soon - 28 June 2016

不可抗力 (Bu Ke Kang Li) Uncontrolled Love - Official Trailer 2
The novel author is Lan Lin, one of the most influential slash writers in China.

Actor: 

Audio drama  (Completed) 

不可抗力 (Bu Ke Kang Li) Uncontrolled Love
this is another production, not the same as movie. if you like to know the story, listen to this. 
but not sure whether the movie finale will be the same as audio drama.

Part 4 - Last part -  (Completed) 

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av973573/index_4.html

Coming Soon - July 2016
双程 (Shuang Cheng) - A Round Trip to Love - Official Trailer
This is based on the novel with same name.
The author is Lan Lin, one of the most influential slash writers in China.
The story may be bit different from the original novel since the age range of main characters in novel 
is too wide (from 14 to 40s). There should be some differences in movie.

Two main characters Yichen and Lufeng are classmates in high school and they fall in love. Their relationship breaks up for few years but  continues after they work in the same company. However one day Yichen's mother finds their relationship and she is very frustrated and angry. Something happens and she dies in hospital. Also Yichen's younger brother gets serious injured which caused by Lufeng. Then they break up again. After many years Yichen already gets married and has a kid, Lufeng has a kid as well, however this frustrating and sorrowful story continues......

*This summary is based on novel. 

Actors:
黄靖翔 (Huang Jing Xiang) = 程亦辰 (Cheng Yi Chen) (Xiao chen) Older brother 
高泰宇 (Gao Tai Yu) = 陸風 (Lu Feng)
向皓 (Xiang Hao) = 程亦晨 (Cheng Yi Chen) Younger brother
乙帅 (Yi Shuai) = 秦朗 (Qin Lang)

both brother has the same name (chen yi chen) but if you look at the chinese character it is different.

Trailer 2

Audio drama  (Completed - one part only - full episode ) 

双程 (Shuang Cheng) - A Round Trip to Love ( IF)

《雙程》系列之《如果》

Elder brother story. Xiao chen and Lu feng.

this is another production, not the same as movie. if you like to know the story, listen to this. 

this audio story starts from their age 40 years old.

Audio drama  (Completed - 4 part only) 

双程 (Shuang Cheng) - A Round Trip to Love

双程之曲径

Younger brother story. Yi chen and Qin lang.

Novel story is long and has few volume. it consist story of elder brother (xiao chen) and younger brother (yi chen) and their lovers.

both brother has the same name (chen yi chen) but if you look at the chinese character it is different.

http://www.danmeila.com/xiandaidushi/8930.html

i cannot read chinese so i copy and paste in google translate to listen. above that cannot copy and i found this! LOL..

http://ck101.com/thread-2543117-1-1.html

Edited by rainbowlove

China Web Series - This web series is adaptation from a novel.
this drama just air in May 2016. this drama still on going in china. latest episode 10. i update once out.

Actor:

Luo Yi Hang Alan (罗一航) = Liang Ze (梁泽)
Gong Zheng (宫政) = Hang Hang (杭航)
Yang Xi Colin (杨曦) = Hu Wei (胡蔚)
Kang Rong Kevin (康榕) = Qi Ji (齐霁)

For the rest of the drama you can find it here.  This is a playlist of all episode. Watch it in youtube.

new episodes upload every tuesday, two episode per week. 

Edited by rainbowlove

不可抗力 (Bu Ke Kang Li) Uncontrolled Love -  Movie ( Part 1 )

i post 2 videos. both are the same. cos either one will be taken down soon. watch it while you can.

Rumors - Part 2 will out in August 2016.

Actor: 

The novel has two ending. Happy and Sad. not sure the movie will follow which ending so must follow up part 2.

if you can read chinese

http://www.blnovel.com/7/7500/

i cannot read chinese so i copy and paste in google translate to listen. above that cannot copy and i found this! LOL..

http://ds-hk.net/thread-64204-1-1.html

Edited by rainbowlove

• 8 months later...
Guest jonlittle

Nice list of recommendations. Personally, my 2016 top picks are also Addicted Chinese Web Series, Grey Rainbow Thai movie (A must-watch) & Gay OK Bangkok Thai series Season 1.

I still remember the novel adapted, high-school, puppy love (yes, I admit it's cringy lol) Thai BL series that got me following even more BL series is Lovesick the series Season 1 (2014). It's fun to watch the show, read the translated novel and discuss it with a bunch of people online.

Anyway, 

Gay OK Bangkok Season 2 has just started airing Episode 1 yesterday. It follows from last season with the same darn good-looking old cast and new actors. It's totally okay to go back to Season 1 later, if you're new. Basically, Arm is my favorite (Actor: Ten, Instagram: @tentensib). >_<

To watch it live, its schedule is every Sunday, 8pm, Line TV (via VPN- google it).

Season 2 Teaser:

Otherwise, English-subbed episodes are available for viewing or download here:

http://engsubmovielakorn.com/2017/03/19/gay-ok-bangkok-ss2-ep-1-ตอน-ของเหลือคืนวันศุ/

Feel free to surf that website for other movies and dramas too. (Not my website, no profit gained for saying this.)

Enjoy! :)

Edited by jonlittle

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.