Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

Line grp for meeting up at sauna. Not for sex, only super clean grp funss.

with the same consensus, grp of 3-5 can just hang out there, esp the sauna, exploring each other, chatting, touching openly, knowing that it is non intrusive of fun.

Suitable for those who want to explore, those who does not want to involve in sexual activites with strangers,  those that wan to chillax there and not called statues.

pm me with your line ID or add me

gucici_me

Edited by gucici

I wonder why its very difficult to make friends in any gay platforms or apps! The standard SOP which takes places here constantly; chat in BW, followed by exchange LINE ID, then chat on the LINE before the chatter vanishes for good. Why is it very difficult to maintain any form of friendship in gay world? Its all about having unlimited fun and hunt for the next one? Its ok if thats the choice you have made for yourself but how long you gonna be like this? I feel little offended when people add me in LINE and the first question (even before saying a HI) is 'Can I see your DICK pic? Are you wild on bed? How hung are you?'. Trust me, such questions are rather disappointing and it tend to offend me quite badly. Hence, I blocked such chats immediately because I dont wish to waste my time on mere jerks. I thought such 'tragedies' are more common in GRINDR or other social apps but sadly its the same here too. 

Enough said for now. I really hope that I can make some meaningful connections here. Come on, gay friendship is just as normal and fun as any other relationships. We still can meet, chat, and have dinner :)

Wish you all a pleasant weekend ahead. Enjoy the Sunday :)  

Guest horni_boi

Setting up a Line Group Chat for fun between mature daddies and boys. If you're a youngster seeking fun w mature or daddy type seeking younger, PM me. 

There you can feel free to share any pics or videos u like too. 

I'll need your stats, and what u seeking. 

Edited by horni_boi
  • Guest locked this topic