Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

Hello everyone! 

I've started a Line group for all the Malay boys.  Abang abang please show yourself! 

Yup. For real! 

It will be a platform for us to expand our social circle,crack jokes,pour our sorrows or even sharing new stuffs!

Kinky stuffs are probably in too!

The group is expanding, we need a lot more people! 

Do Private Message me with : 

- Line ID

- Name and Age

if you wish to join.

See ya!:P

Edited by Whisk22

I thinking to open up a line for people who like to staycation (local or batam or JB). We can organise a staycation during the long weekend. There will be no age limit for this (as long all don't mind to share the cost) . interested pls PM me will your line ID. Once I got Ard 5 id I will open the line grp. Hope to hear from you all soon. 

Hey all,

Hello all!

1. I'm the current admin for the Line Group: "Hookups <30".

If you are 30 and below and are looking for hookups, do PM me your id and stats and I will add you in the group. No dp is required. You can exchange pics privately if you wish. 

Please note that the grp only allow admin members to be added by me. So, if you are in it, don't invite others pls. Read the house rules note by me in the line group. Thanks

2. I am also looking to open a new line grp for board, card and console game enthusiasts.

If you frequent PlayNation, Mind Cafe or St. Games and/or collect and buy game sets, this would be a good group to discuss about games. Also meetups can be arranged to set up to these places if you are an avid fan. Open to all races and ages.

Please tell me which group you want me to add if you PM me. Thanks 

Line: yoyowiz

Chat me up if u want.

Join my jogging or vegetarian group if u interested.

• Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • Guest locked this topic