Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

Hi people

I am promoting a LINE group for guys aged 18-27 :). I myself am 18 and trying hard to keep the group alive! I started out this group with a core group of friends, and have since grown the group to be 50 plus people strong! The number of members fluctuate quite a bit, as I try to trim off quiet observers. Hopefully more guys can come help keep the group lively and fun!!

I can't promise no arguments will happen in there, but we do have a wide array of personalities around which makes things exciting! And since people do respond, you get to make friends more easily. Come join this family now!!

Just pm me with your line ID and we're good to go.

Edited by FleaBiscuit

Hello hotties,

I'm intending to create a LINE group for those guys working in warehouses. This is not a xxx/hookup group. This group will be intended to be a sort of social support group. Daily stresses or just random rants but no one to talk about with,I hope this group can accommodate that.

Interested, PM me your LINE ID and age and we will get the ball rolling. 

Surprised that there isn't one for Christians.

Can i just say, " Not all who wander are lost."  J. R. R. Tolkien

Looking for fellow brothers who are still wandering and have not given up hope yet.

Age limit 18-25 tho so that we can talk about school and everyone can understand that hahaha!

Here's a line chat for you to ... 

"Let us consider how we may spur one another on towards love and good deeds." Heb 10:24

ya so lets start here.

PM me your name and your line ID :) 

God bless.

• Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • Guest locked this topic