Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

Hey guys,

I just want to assemble all the beefcakes! I have created a LINE group for Malaysians and Singaporean! It's a beefcake group! It's an open group where you can generally chat for everything; sex, meet and greet, drinks, dinner, chat, sharing xxx photo/video, anything you name it! (please mind your attitude though). Come and join us if you are one of the beefcake categories (beefy/stocky/daddy/stocky/hairy/chub/cub/admires). Feel free to leave your LINE ID here or PM me directly. As long as you are in those categories, you are more welcome to join us. I'm here to WELCOMING you all. Let's get this group go wild! (literally)

Current members: 58 people (9 malaysians, 49 singaporean)

Age restriction (due to nosebleed images and video): 21 years old and above.

PS: I will need some info out from you guys when you are interested into joining the group. Like your dick photo, naked sexy photo. LOL No worries, just some basic info. :)

PSS: I dont know why, all malaysians friends are so shy to join in. We dont bite (some of us do tho). Come and join the fun!

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

• Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • Guest locked this topic