Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

On 4/19/2017 at 1:33 AM, damienMikail said:

Hi, thought of re-posting. Here are some things about me

1.    As of April 15th, I am 24 years old. A Cancerian.
2.    Closeted gay. .
3.    Hoping to get in shape (lean-fit) before Christmas this year. Will start working out routinely and with guidance starting from May this year. 
4.    I listen to songs a lot throughout the day – while in the shower, before bed, while reading, while doing my work and of course while being out alone.
5.    A Malay. 
6.    I am one of the few guys that still believe in chivalry and formality which are sometimes perceived as disinterest and dullness. 
7.    Patience is not my strongest suit. 
8.    I am protective about my principles, my family and the values I hold on to. 
9.    I don’t fall in love easily, and I don’t easily fall out of it either. I am very protective about the guy that I am in a relationship with. But I know the line between being very protective and being overbearing, overwhelming, constricting and non-trusting. For me the line is never blurry. 
10.    I am fine with the small talks about the weather and our activities and whether we have eaten, but I am fine as well with deeper conversations about our belief, our thought processes, how did we get our physical and emotional scars, about our childhood, about our phobias and traumas, and all other deeper and meaningful conversations. 
11.    I am shy and awkward around new persons, and in new environments. But once I find that talking and communicating to you is sweeter than sticking to my velvety and comforting solitude, you will wonder whether I need to ever stop talking to catch some air.
12.    I am analytical, critical and stubborn. Don’t back down too easily with me. I don’t want to feel as if I am not worth your time that you don’t even want to share your opinions with me, and take your time to let me in with your thought processes. 
13.    I am simple when it comes to style. I prefer mainly white and light blue shirt for work with dark pants and sometimes a grey pants. For casual, 90% of the time I will be seen wearing plain coloured tees, with perhaps a short or long sleeved shirt and dark blue denim or khakis.
14.    I know that a romantic relationship can mean differently for different people. But for me, the only relationship I will ever pursue for is a committed monogamous LTR. And I am not looking forward at all to have a romantic relationship that sees such a beautiful thing as a way to fix himself or his life. 
15.    I am a romantic person with a conservative view when it comes to romantic stuffs. I don’t do hook-ups at all. Even if we are already in a relationship, I would want both of us to undergo a complete STD screening beforehand, before proceeding to coitus. 

I appreciate it that you've come this far in reading what I wrote. 

I hope I will hear from you soon, and I hope our initial chats with each other will turn out to be something we will both reflect as beautiful and heart-warming in the future. 

I hope it is understood that I am here to make friends, and perhaps a boyfriend with whom I am in a monogamous committed LTR with.

I hope you won’t find it much trouble to introduce yourself a bit when you chat me up in line. Doesn't have to be much, just enough as a matter of greetings.

Thank you so much

my line is dmikael92

That was nicely written detailed intro! :clap:

Hello handsome! im looking for buddies around kl to hang out and more if we get clicks. I always travel domestically and around the world so hope to get buddies in other cities too.
Former tv host here and commercial model who is now doing art business. Discreet. 178/70/30 Mly. Wechat queh98 

IMG_0357.PNG

• Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • Guest locked this topic