Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

giphy.gif 

Heya trying to get more members in this small group that currently has 9 members. 

If you're interested in making friends etc. ...

...please drop me a message with your age and LINE id. I'll add you into the group! :) 

All are welcome as long as you're NICE

giphy.gif

Hi there! Creating a new group dedicated to people who wanna make friends and chat.

And those who identify themselves as wallflowersSo I hope to make everyone feel welcome and accepted in this group. 

This is NOT a group for drama (unless if you're talking about TV drama then, yasss) or those who have nothing good to say about other people (in other words - don't be a bitch). lol

Nonetheless it's a safe place. Everyone of all races/body types are welcome.  
Be nice and kind to one another. 

Be yourself. 

If you're interested, don't be shy. PM your age and LINE ID :)

xxoo

Anyone genuine and nice interested for chat/friends?

27mly skinny, awkward, tall guy here. Hit me up if you wanna chat!  :)

LINE ID: fallmerees

On 6/30/2017 at 10:21 AM, fallmerees said:

giphy.gif

Hi there! Creating a new group dedicated to people who wanna make friends and chat.

And those who identify themselves as wallflowersSo I hope to make everyone feel welcome and accepted in this group. 

This is NOT a group for drama (unless if you're talking about TV drama then, yasss) or those who have nothing good to say about other people (in other words - don't be a bitch). lol

Nonetheless it's a safe place. Everyone of all races/body types are welcome.  
Be nice and kind to one another. 

Be yourself. 

If you're interested, don't be shy. PM your age and LINE ID :)

xxoo

PS: Currently I have two groups but I'm more invested in the Wallflowers group (called Poison Paradise). Currently there are 17 members and I might stop inviting when we've reached around 25-30 members. Also, I've learned that many people are in many groups, and some know each other from the same groups. So if you are those people, maybe give others especially who are not in any groups a chance? Don't be greedy. 

I'm sorry that I'm quite picky about adding people in because I tend to have some reservations about the people I barely know due to past experiences. And this is also to for the sake of the members in the group. So please bear with me. BUT if you genuinely wanna make friends, please do let me know because I don't wanna regret adding someone in who doesn't show any interest and/or have other motives/reasons for joining.

Criteria:

- Preferably 25 and above

- Pleasant Personality

- Don't discriminate against people of different colors/shapes/sizes

- Enjoy diversity

- Enjoy chatting (please be active)

So PM me if you're interested with your age and LINE ID. AND also your reasons for wanting to join ;)

:)

Edited by fallmerees

We merging few Line groups ( mainly Chinese ) into one soon :

Criteria : above 35 yo or at least have 35 years up mindset...with fit bods

Interest : Bi/ Stra8 Curious  + FIT GYM / Swim / Sporty Bods +++... into kissing, nipples, rimming etc...muscle bods, SCDFs / Regulars -RSN / RSAF/ SPF/HOMETEAMnS /vanilla/ GYM Buddies..etc ....NEW CITIZENS HUNKS WELCOME

NSA- No strings attached

NO Drama

No attitudes

247 chats / No posting of pvt info on main.

Line group gets Noisy especiallt at night, need to set your line to silent

Bad attitudes will be removed from group

those keen to join :  Intro to join via...... PM to admit

Edited by TwoChnBTMs
Guest jonlittle

Hello. I'm looking for friends mainly. I hope to find someone whom I have common interest with. Then, hopefully we can have serious and light-hearted conversations, and hang out. Eating is surely one of my interests. >_< (I am the kind of person who can eat without growing fat.) I also like to watch anime and kdrama although I regrettably haven't been watching as often as before. I am also open to fun once in a while. But it has to be safe. (But I am not looking for a sex buddy. Don't treat me like one.)

I stay in Jurong West. If you stay in or near Jurong, then it will be easier for us to hang out more often or till late without feeling too tired for work the next day. If not, we can always find somewhere else to meet anyway.

You can read my profile for stats. Stats wise, I would prefer someone between 23 to 35 years old perhaps. (Not too young or too old.) But if we can click, age doesn't matter. I don't prefer chubby or skinny too.

Anyway, drop me a message here on bw and add me on Line, if you're interested. I might not be able to reply quickly. But I'll surely reply in a day or two.

Lastly, I can be quite shy at first but I'll open up later on as we know each other more. And I am serious about forging a new bond. I won't insist if things don't turn out well though.

P.s. I'm not good-looking. Just average. Lean fit. Doing dumbbells and running twice a week to become fitter. If all these matter. :) I'm Singaporean but i don't mind if you are Malaysian or of other nationality.

Edited by jonlittle
Removed line id
  • Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • Guest locked this topic