Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

LINE GROUP FOR NUS STUDENTS 

For NUS students who just want to make friends or perhaps even LTR. Not for people looking for sex. If things go well, we can organise outings and activities to know each other better! 

Please PM me with the following details: 

Restriction: Age < 30

1) LINE ID 

2) Course and Year of Study

3) Birthday (Optional) -> just to keep track for future birthday celebrations :D

I would also like to do some verification before adding people in the group to ensure everyone is safe.

If you are interested to join the group, please PM me and I will send you the instructions, and if approved you will be added into the group! 

Thank you 

Cheers :)

Edited by JustCuriousNow

perfectxayne :)

Wats up. Very2 new as of tonight.

I'll be honest.

I'm married, Malay 33 170 54.

But the lust looking at a dick is overwhelming. HeHeh

Looking for non-anal. HJ/BJ kinda thing. Love the lean and slim but no actual preferences.

Add me if theres a cool group chat. I'm a quiet and freaky looking chap though. Very discreet.

LINE: freakoutlow

Hai.. would like to create a line group for working adult with spectacle and bespectacled chaser

A group for us to expand our social circle and spend time together.

Pm me your id if you keen to join.

Requirement: please be sincere to have a display face pic for us to know who are we talking to

Hey guys. I'm interested to create a group chat for the Malays (others can join of course). Nothing specific on topics. Just be sincere thats all and to kill boredom. Be naughty if u want to. Message me if interested.

Line: freakoutlow

Hi Guys i would open a line group as follows:

1. Café lover

For those who love coffee, tea, cake and also for those who like to sit for as long as possible in a café enjoying the long conversation.

http://line.me/R/ti/g/J8-wvcJdBd

2. Health care

LINE group for guys in healthcare sector (studying for healthcare related majors and currently working in healthcare sectors- medical officers, nurses, allied health, HR, operations,) and life science sector

- Can chat about daily to daily stress we guys face while working in healthcare & life sci sector / other interests eg. Hobbies, etc.

- Emotional support to each other.

- BUT to keep in mind about patients' confidentiality

- Non sexual chat. If really interested in a person, kindly pm that person.

- Group outings can be also being organized to benefit the members to get to know each other better.

- All races are welcome

- Singaporeans / PRs

- Kindly pm me your details 1st : Name, age , line id & (dont have to say which hospital you work in but atleast must say your job scope ) if you are interested to join in the group.

Basically seeking fun loving and jovial people for who wants to chat or perhaps hangout for either chat group.

If you interested to join, PM me your LINE id + which group you are keen to join in. Hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by denasst

Hey all,

Hello all!

1. I'm the current admin for the Line Group: "Hookups <30".

If you are 30 and below and are looking for hookups, do PM me your id and stats and I will add you in the group. No dp is required. You can exchange pics privately if you wish. 

Please note that the grp only allow admin members to be added by me. So, if you are in it, don't invite others pls. Read the house rules note by me in the line group. Thanks

2. I am also looking to open a new line grp for board, card and console game enthusiasts.

If you frequent PlayNation, Mind Cafe or St. Games and/or collect and buy game sets, this would be a good group to discuss about games. Also meetups can be arranged to set up to these places if you are an avid fan. Open to all races and ages.

Please tell me which group you want me to add if you PM me. Thanks 

[NEW] LINE/KIK GROUP FOR NGEE ANN POLY STUDENTS 

For NP students who just want to make friends or perhaps even LTR. 

1) LINE ID

2) Number

3) Course and Year of Study

4) (Intro)

[NEW] LINE/KIK GROUP FOR POLY STUDENTS 

For Poly students who just want to make friends or perhaps even LTR. 

1) LINE ID

2) Number

3) Course and Year of Study and Poly

4) (Intro)

[NEW] LINE/KIK for people staying in the West. 

For those who just want to make friends or perhaps even LTR.

1) LINE ID

2) Number

3) Stay and Age (Intro)

[NEW] LINE/KIK for Teens/NSF/Students. 

For those who just want to make friends or perhaps even LTR.

1) LINE ID

2) Number

3) Stay and Age (Intro)

If you are interested to join the group, please PM me the above mention details with the group you interested and you will be added into the group! 

• Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • Guest locked this topic