Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

Guest Glyph

Henceforth, all active threads of such nature will be locked and directed here.

1. Only chat group owners/admins are allowed to post here.

1.1. You may wish to include the following details for clarity:

• Chat group title / platform (platform - eg. LINE, WeChat, KIK, etc.)
  • Brief description of the group's nature (specific interests, age range, etc.)
  • State your preferred mode of contact (via Blowing Wind's Personal Messenger, or directly through the specified platform)
  • Provide your username / ID (if you want those who wish to join your group to contact you directly)

2. Replicated ads will be removed.

3. Members who wish to join a chat group may PM the owner/admin on BW, or on the chat group's platform if a username / ID has been provided. Do not ask to be added by the group owner/admin here, your post will be removed.

4. We do not allow posting of personal phone numbers due to the dubious nature when attempting to ascertain ownership.

4.1. Owners/admins of chat groups running on platforms that require phone numbers (WhatsApp, Telegram, etc) are still allowed to post here. However, do not include your personal contact number.

4.2. Members who wish to join these chat groups should contact the owner/admin via PM directly.

5. Blowing Wind is in no way affiliated with, and shall not be liable for any activity or intent or purpose of any chat group.

6.  Any chat group found associated with or carrying out any illegal activities will be removed from this list without notice.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to set up a LINE group for those living overseas (for work, studies etc).
This would be largely centred around overseas Singaporeans.

***If you are not from Singapore, JB or Batam/Bintan, you would need to qualify as someone who had lived in Singapore for at least 3  - 5 years and currently not staying there anymore.

I was thinking we could share our own experiences of living away from Singapore and how we managed to cope etc.
Basically stuff that the person at home would not really experience due to a different culture and environment.

PM me your LINE ID if you're keen.

**Note***
When you PM me, please indicate that you are interested in this group explicitly as I have encountered cases where people had requested to join the wrong group.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Hi all, this is just something I thought of on the spur of the moment. I am thinking of creating a line chat group for people who is keen to start their own business or already own their own business.

It is more to serve like a business support team, and of course more business ideas etc can be bounced off in there.

If you are interested, can pm me ur line ids. Thanks!

Edited by Stan_9

Hi,
I've set up a Line chat group aimed at Gay Malaysian Youths (<30) , and so is based in msia :P

It's a casual SFW kind of chat for bringing a community together in a way not possible through commercial apps.
It's pretty small (as of typing this) but i hope to make it grow.

send me a text on Line (id: nekomarusen) or leave a PM if interested.
although it's aimed at Malaysians, there is no reason to turn down those from Singapore either :)

Edited by Naeva Stormheart

Line group: Secretchamberz (Current Strength 28)

- Mainly for chat, friendships and gatherings (KTV, Drinking Session, Chalets, Dinner, Gaming)
- Age Group of Current Members (21- 40)

- Monthly Meet Up Sessions

Please be informed that there will be an interview before anyone is added to the group. This is in the interest of all the members and to ensure that all are aligned on the group's dos and don't. Please private me your line ID for me to have a further discussion with you.

Many love

Juniro

"If he wants you to be in his life, he'll put you there. You shouldn't have to fight for a spot."

Edited by Juniro

NEWLINE GROUP: OUTdoor Fun in Sg Estate

Wanna get Adventurous & not sure where to have fun when outdoor?

Join in the new OutdoorFun Group anywhere around your neighbourhood Estate.

For access granted criteria:

● All race are welcome

● 21 - 40 (Age)

Pm me you ID for some pleasure time.

* Only admin are allow to accept or invite participant to join.

Malaysia SG Line Group

Hi all. We are currently building a line group for gay community in Malaysia and SG. Our group currently has 16 members and already plan a gathering in KL in mid August. 

Our group is very chatty and we are looking for chatty people also. If you are interested, please pm me your line ID and details to me such as age and location. 

Thanks.

• Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • Guest locked this topic