Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

Hello Everyone! !

I have a LINE group already in the line.

But it appears to be dead.

Seeking more people to make it more jovial and fun.

Strictly clean and normal conversation about life, school.

And of course your everyday experience with people around you as well as a platform to expand your network.

Nothing sexual please.

The group is catered to students from local polytechnics,NAFA,La Salle,and ITEs.

Do PM me if your keen to join.

Guest Sport-coholic

Line gp for Fit Guys with Nice Bodies :)

Hey Guys,

I'm setting up a Line gp for guys with nice fit bodies - Lean , Toned , Muscular , Ripped , 6 packs Abs , Nice Chest , Shoulders , Backs, Fit Looking etc

It will be a platform to get to know each other , social gatherings , hook-ups are fine, share fitness tips , train together , a brotherhood of fit guys.

No age restrictions.

Just feel free to pm me :)

So need to send you bod pic first to qualify? :P

LINE Chat group: OG @ SG and NSFW (three Different Chat Group)

OG@SG ( Soon will need to Form part 3 of this group)

This is open topic group , no age limitation but min age should be 18 since let respect this. as OG stand as Orgy group. so topic here is all about orgy and sex. feel free to share photo or video if you like too. so far there is 2 version of the group as it total member up to date is 199 + 142. Line group member limit is 199 i think.

Twink OG@SG for 18 - 25,

This group is form due to there is member who only into their own age group so as per request, i form this group too. pls be friendly and kind to each other

NSFW

This is just a social group for people below 35. we make friend and chat almost anything. we do host outing e.g Movie,Club or cafe hangout.

Next movie outing is In Mid June , join us if you keen.

I got other group which i am allow to add you in too. pm me for more detail.

pm me full intro state, role and stay, and interest in. i will easy help you and suggest too.

Please PM me to be added into the groups.

• Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • Guest locked this topic