Male HQ

Persistent Cruisers in public places (compiled)

Hemnes

Went for a good afternoon swim and tan today at Jurong East Swimming Complex, not sure if it's cus of Vesak or what it's dominated by pinoys and Indians on a date.

When I decided to shower and leave, I realized something not right - there's a hole in the partition, and a shadow that keeps lurking around that hole. I looked in and saw an eye staring back at me. How scary, but it's not the end!

I continued showering but my hair is standing because I'm feeling so uncomfortable (the hole is directly at my dick level) suddenly, that guy decided to get off the hole, but started loitering outside my cubicle and sticking his foot in in hope of getting in. I go to swimming pools with only one reason, to swim.(and tan!that's 2) unless it's a good looking guy I wouldn't even think about it. As I contemplate on what should I do with this loitering guy, he suddenly started knocking in my door. And sometimes even knock damn hard. I'm passed so I open up and I saw his face. I shut the door and he held it, stopped me from closing. I waved my hand and told him to back off then hit the door shut with my shoulders. He continued loitering for the next 3 minutes.

After a good peaceful clean up, I bent down and looked around to see if it's clear to go out.. and I saw him in a cubicle opposite mine, peeking at others showering. Took my chance and faster went out to reunite with my bag. I looked for my clothes and underwear and all I need to change into, and suddenly that old heck put his bag next to mine on the bench and started looking at me again hungrily.

I took my stuff and faster went back to my cubicle, don't want to change in front of him. Stupid knn he followed me to the cubicle which I faster slam the door shut. Again, he loitered and kept knocking. So pissed and like I read here, some might even follow you home! After u reject them. I realized he entered the cubicle next to mine again, cus he is at his usual spot kneeling and peeking. So after wearing my clothes at his blind spot I hit the shower button to let some water flow and make some shower sounds. To my surprise, I saw his shadow go back to the peek hole. I took out my phone, and slid it over the peek hole and recorded a video of this creep.

Then after two minutes of him kneeling down, bending down trying to look, desperately sticking his hand into my cubicle from under the partition, I decided to take back my phone and come up with a plan to leave.(he doesn't know I am recording)

I pushed the shower button again, making more shower sounds and again he pounced to the hole and kept looking. I quietly opened the door and walked out as quick as I could, what an escape.

Didn't know the pool has became such a dangerous place.

Whoever's Grandfather or Dad this is please take him home; and if ure a member please don't be so persistent, and distort the image of PLUs. 

Here's a link to a 2 min video of this person.

Video

20160523_002306.png

20160523_002242.png

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

Guest Swimmer

Wow you have just used a recording device filming someone else through a peephole in a place where there's reasonable expectation of privacy, and you have shared/distributed this publicly on the internet. There's probably a higher chance of you being incarcerated with these evidence and actions by yourself than the person in the video.

And he can just as easily say he realized something not right - there's a hole in the partition, and a shadow that keeps lurking around that hole. He looked in and saw an eye staring back at him. He continued showering but his hair is standing because he's feeling so uncomfortable (the hole is directly at his dick level). He looked through the hole again and saw a camera lens filming at him showering.

Angry/scared as you may be if its as you said, use another cubicle where there's no peephole, or march right out to get a lifeguard and report the perp's behaviour. Kick a fuss to publicly shame the perp and he may think twice trying the same stunt again.

27 minutes ago, Guest Swimmer said:

Kick a fuss to publicly shame the perp and he may think twice trying the same stunt again.

Isn't that the objective? To stop him from trying his joker stunts? Besides, if you watched closely like kimochii mentioned.. he's trying so hard to wank, doing all the gestures and stuff.

If I walked out without getting a pic of his face, what if he starts following me home? And what if he does something nasty? And If you read a few pages before, someone tried reporting to the lifeguards and they can't do anything about it.

And calm down, I'm not reporting this grandpa to the police so you don't need to worry dis much. I'm just sharing with the fellow forum members so they are aware of this fella.

Guest Swimmer
3 minutes ago, Uomo said:

Isn't that the objective? To stop him from trying his joker stunts? Besides, if you watched closely like kimochii mentioned.. he's trying so hard to wank, doing all the gestures and stuff.

If I walked out without getting a pic of his face, what if he starts following me home? And what if he does something nasty? And If you read a few pages before, someone tried reporting to the lifeguards and they can't do anything about it.

And calm down, I'm not reporting this grandpa to the police so you don't need to worry dis much. I'm just sharing with the fellow forum members so they are aware of this fella.

Kick a fuss right there and then, not film videos in a public toilet and post it on the internet. If anything the video, out of context, serves to incriminate you more than him. Gestures can be subjective, circumstantial and open to explanation and interpretation no matter how lame, the video doesn't prove any stuff other than what you have done. 

If you really want to take a picture, do it outside the toilet, if you are afraid he'll follow you home, walk to a neighbourhood police post and tell a policeman. Yes the lifeguard cannot do much esp when there's no evidence, but if other witnesses in the toilet corroborates your story, they can call the police.

In fact I'm calm and not worried, you should be and think things through. Maybe grandpa can report to the police about someone filming in the swimming pool toilet and posted the video on the internet. I'm sure they can track the digital footprint back to you.

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Swimmer said:

Kick a fuss right there and then, not film videos in a public toilet and post it on the internet. If anything the video, out of context, serves to incriminate you more than him. Gestures can be subjective, circumstantial and open to explanation and interpretation no matter how lame, the video doesn't prove any stuff other than what you have done. 

If you really want to take a picture, do it outside the toilet, if you are afraid he'll follow you home, walk to a neighbourhood police post and tell a policeman. Yes the lifeguard cannot do much esp when there's no evidence, but if other witnesses in the toilet corroborates your story, they can call the police.

In fact I'm calm and not worried, you should be and think things through. Maybe grandpa can report to the police about someone filming in the swimming pool toilet and posted the video on the internet. I'm sure they can track the digital footprint back to you.

Lol are u the grandpa then :/

Guest @YCK
22 hours ago, Uomo said:

20160523_002306.png

20160523_002242.png

Gosh! He looks like someone who used to be very active in yck pool. Not sure if they are the same person, but both have this same toady look.

Haven't seen him for a long while ever since all the gaps and holes have been sealed up. But these pics have definitely brought back bad memories of him.

23 hours ago, Uomo said:

Went for a good afternoon swim and tan today at Jurong East Swimming Complex, not sure if it's cus of Vesak or what it's dominated by pinoys and Indians on a date.

When I decided to shower and leave, I realized something not right - there's a hole in the partition, and a shadow that keeps lurking around that hole. I looked in and saw an eye staring back at me. How scary, but it's not the end!

I continued showering but my hair is standing because I'm feeling so uncomfortable (the hole is directly at my dick level) suddenly, that guy decided to get off the hole, but started loitering outside my cubicle and sticking his foot in in hope of getting in. I go to swimming pools with only one reason, to swim.(and tan!that's 2) unless it's a good looking guy I wouldn't even think about it. As I contemplate on what should I do with this loitering guy, he suddenly started knocking in my door. And sometimes even knock damn hard. I'm passed so I open up and I saw his face. I shut the door and he held it, stopped me from closing. I waved my hand and told him to back off then hit the door shut with my shoulders. He continued loitering for the next 3 minutes.

After a good peaceful clean up, I bent down and looked around to see if it's clear to go out.. and I saw him in a cubicle opposite mine, peeking at others showering. Took my chance and faster went out to reunite with my bag. I looked for my clothes and underwear and all I need to change into, and suddenly that old heck put his bag next to mine on the bench and started looking at me again hungrily.

I took my stuff and faster went back to my cubicle, don't want to change in front of him. Stupid knn he followed me to the cubicle which I faster slam the door shut. Again, he loitered and kept knocking. So pissed and like I read here, some might even follow you home! After u reject them. I realized he entered the cubicle next to mine again, cus he is at his usual spot kneeling and peeking. So after wearing my clothes at his blind spot I hit the shower button to let some water flow and make some shower sounds. To my surprise, I saw his shadow go back to the peek hole. I took out my phone, and slid it over the peek hole and recorded a video of this creep.

Then after two minutes of him kneeling down, bending down trying to look, desperately sticking his hand into my cubicle from under the partition, I decided to take back my phone and come up with a plan to leave.(he doesn't know I am recording)

I pushed the shower button again, making more shower sounds and again he pounced to the hole and kept looking. I quietly opened the door and walked out as quick as I could, what an escape.

Whoever's Grandfather or Dad this is please take him home; and if ure a member please don't be so persistent, and distort the image of PLUs. 

Video

20160523_002306.png

20160523_002242.png

U should have reported him to the pool management.  It's not right if he tried to enter your cubicle .

Hahaha  well said Uomo! This will teach those parasitic cruisers the meaning of "Am not interested in you". Being guilty of forcing himself into your cubicle with criminal intent to outrage your modesty, just intent alone, would already land this guy behind bars. If both of you were to be interrogated by the police IO,  you think the police could not tell who was the victim, or who was lying. Give me a break and give the man in blue more credit than that. Yes, do not remove the video or the pics and let's see if he would dare to complain to the police. It would be good for him if he does so he could learn his lesson. Btw, this applies to all ages or looks and whosoever to think twice before forcing themselves on others. Utterly preposterous and unacceptable behaviour.

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Swimmer
7 hours ago, Uomo said:

My dear you seem more worried for my circumstances rather than the obvious fact that this is a post to warn the community about this guy. And you seem to be talking in defense, from the "grandpa's" point of view of how to get his face off the Internet.

"Wow you have just used a recording device filming someone else through a peephole"

Chillax, did you not read my explanation?

"Kick a fuss right there and then, not film videos in a public toilet and post it on the internet."

What has happened cannot be changed we all know that. Not everyone wants to confront anyway. Don't yank on something irrelevant. 

"And he can just as easily say..."

You seem to be a bit too defensive for his position!! Like a kid arguing his way out of something wrong he did e.g. "I can just say that what"(and wriggle my way out of the situation?) which of him is his face is being posted online. 

"use another cubicle where there's no peephole..." he shouldn't be spying on me in the first place dear.

"If you really want to take a picture, do it outside the toilet, if you are afraid he'll follow you...." I'm seriously unsure why are you justifying his actions which are obviously wrong.

And above whatever you said is just purely justifying his actions and trying to exaggerate consequences in attempt to make me remove the media. I care less about myself and the consequences, the face is posted here for discussion and it seems people have seen grandpa toad around! And hey, not sure if it's just me but you sound like ure the "grandpa", trying to justify his own actions with a guest account and attempting to exaggerate and state all consequences trying to have the media taken down. And like I said, I care less about what consequences might occur.

However if I maligned you, I'd apologise.

Ok I accept your apology because I am in no way defending nor justifying for that grandpa, nor am I him. You could have just as easily taken his face pic outside the toilet like I said, plaster it all over social media for all I care and relate your experience to warn the community - then hooray for you.

Your explanation also does not mean anything, its all 'he say she say', a one sided story which cannot be proven, just because you sign into a forum and ramble about it doesn't make it true. Who knows if you are not just another voyeur who go around filming people showering through peepholes (you certain proved that), you got angry with this grandpa because he was hogging the cubicle and didn't provide you a show, hence you posted this online under the noble guise of warning the community. You had the choice to use another cubicle with no peepholes yet you did not, and repeated went back to the same cubicle, were you baiting and seducing him? From you way you reply you seem to be very passively soft, must be very obvious to him, maybe that's what gave him the wrong signals. Who knows if you allowed him to wank you off under the partition after he gestured you, you got so shiok you accidentally switched off the video feed or you edited that off? Or maybe he rejected you, maybe you sucked him off and he didn't cum in your mouth so you got angry and posted the video online? Non of which can be proven.

What can be proven is you committed that illegal act of filming in a public toilet, you provided evidence that you committed that act posting it online, and you confessed publicly in a forum you committed that act. Maybe that NTU guy who was caught filming in the showers was in the same position as you and he wanted to warn the community too.

Not gonna bother responding to your other replies to my quotes as you seem to display a severe lack of comprehension capabilities and the mental capacity of a peanut.

Uomo, no need to apologise to anyone here. And dun bother about some nincompoop's inability to comprehend something that's so undeniably plain and simple. Forcing oneself into another's shower cubicle was glossed over with all the nonsensical accusations against you.???...hahaha...it's the greatest joke of the century. From the way you related the incident, even one who has the mental capacity of a peanut could tell your sharing was true. This is further supported by another guest who recognised him with his antics at the YCK pool. The only regret I have for you was probably too kind not to have him reported to the pool management which I assure you would confront him and follow by a call to the police. This is a very serious act of violation. Now that his face is in this forum and if he is so innocent as he claims here then I say go march to the police right this very instant to seek redress and "cry wolf". Not going.....?.? then guilty! This is as the Chinese idiom goes, "A thief shouting for help to catch a thief"....LOL.... LOL. Noooooo, it's  not the greatest joke of the century...it's the greatest joke in the history of mankind....HAHAHAH HAHAHAH 

Edited by yuquidam

@Guest Swimmer ayy I tried to be polite and kind, nicely telling you and even apologising but your tone is all but hostile, and even now, accusing me of ur funny and wishful ideas. Aiyo!

Who knows if you are .."____ posted this under noble guise.."

I wouldn't argue further either, because clearly yes, I might have made a mistake by filming in a toilet. But the point here is that there's this toady looking - lurking around. And discussion is about him. But you seem to be overly stressed about me being arrested for filming this predator, and protecting him that I might be the predator instead, trying to malign him. Your hostile tone isn't making you less of a suspect for being the grandpa, besides, you were quick to grab the apology in hope to prove ure not grandpa toad?

And what? I seem to display lack of mental capabilities and the mental capacity of a peanut? Why so hostile bro! Are you trying to compensate for something? Guilt or fear that it's ur face on blowingwind?

6 hours ago, Guest Swimmer said:

then hooray for you.

Lol what are you, butt hurt?

Oh suddenly remembered a news!, a while ago there was a news on a peeping Tom in jurong point's toilet. The victim took a photo of his face and posted it on the internet (stomp) http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120210-327044.html

ur argument is sadly, futile.

How about everyone also move on and discuss about this old man, not only him, but other persistent cruisers too? Setting boundaries and limits of when to stop.

Edited by Uomo
edit : previously stated that the picture helped the police identify him, but read again and the police involvement was not recorded. But still, it's on the news.

13 hours ago, Guest Spikey 26 said:

hmm. i always was afraid of people who dont understand the meaning of no :/ usually when i am naked, i immediately get either a hardon even though its bad cause it might signal to the people beside that i want sex. but i cant help it. but yeah. my problem is when i had it happen to me a few years back the person that followed me nearly a whole 3 hours in the shopping mall didnt get the message i told him directly no like a few times when i walked to a spot where he always took the chance to walk up to me and ask if i wanted to go to his place. ugh. ugly or not, handsome or not, (truthfully in my opinion especially if i am attached) when someone says no, they should get the message and stop

Yes exactly! I'm sure many of us has some point in our lives encountered someone like that! Not being able to identify signals and back off. And yeah, handsome or not fit or not, it's just not good to be too persistent. Sometimes we just can't help but send the wrong signals, or is it they receive wrongly? Hahaha

When some people r horny they become too dense to take a no for answer. Lol. Reminds me of how a guy only stopped repeatedly using his toe to touch mine in the Jacuzzi for 3 times after i shouted at him. 

In any case i doubt theres anything the life guards or staff can do. The only thing they can do for u is to report police for u.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 5/22/2016 at 0:45 AM, Uomo said:

Video

20160523_002306.png

20160523_002242.png

Kudos to you for sharing this!! I'm sick of people trying to defend such perverts and justifying hardcore cruising. Even cruising that violates the rights and privacy of others is downright WRONG, let alone such deplorable sexual harassment. I usually try to pity such 色鬼 because they are after all slaves of lust, just like many of us here, but this one is really revolting. However, I think we can learn a lesson from him. Lust can destroy one's morality, decency and virtue; worst of all, it can destroy our ability to love. Such slaves of lust can only desire and no longer love. 

On 5/23/2016 at 9:34 AM, Guest Swimmer said:

Wow you have just used a recording device filming someone else through a peephole in a place where there's reasonable expectation of privacy, and you have shared/distributed this publicly on the internet. There's probably a higher chance of you being incarcerated with these evidence and actions by yourself than the person in the video.

And he can just as easily say he realized something not right - there's a hole in the partition, and a shadow that keeps lurking around that hole. He looked in and saw an eye staring back at him. He continued showering but his hair is standing because he's feeling so uncomfortable (the hole is directly at his dick level). He looked through the hole again and saw a camera lens filming at him showering.

Angry/scared as you may be if its as you said, use another cubicle where there's no peephole, or march right out to get a lifeguard and report the perp's behaviour. Kick a fuss to publicly shame the perp and he may think twice trying the same stunt again.

You have a point, but no, I believe Uomo. I do not wish to systematically list down all the reasons for and against your argument (where got time). 

Yeah, well said too Dreamerboy. I respect cruisers bcos i confess I too love the excitement of being cruised or cruising someone I like. However, we all had experienced the frustration when a cruiser kept stalking, pestering, verbally abusing when rejected. By all means cruise but do it with some basic decorum and mtual

respect. When i do decline i do it with a smile and empathy but never in a rude or derogatory manner. However, sometimes it doesn't work that way resulting in even more aggressive response....sigh.

53 minutes ago, snowball said:

长得丑不是罪,出来吓人就不对,

没外在,就该注重养修,

没内在,没内涵,又处处带给他人烦恼,就是缺德

Cheeem ( my mandarin not good) but somehow sounds good and right.....hahaha

I know a lot of guys like us are often reluctant to report matters involving sexual harassment, or to seek help from lawful authorities because we don't want to expose ourselves, especially if we're still closeted. But one thing I need to emphasise is this:

Believe it or not, our public swimming pools staff have a lot of experience in handling gay stalkers who harass other male patrons, and they usually are able to resolve things in a tactful and sensitive manner (I've witnessed it before), and will only call in the police as a last resort.

If you are being harassed in the changing room, or anywhere in the pool, always report it to any lifeguard or staff member. Don't feel afraid or think that you are alone, or worry that because you are gay, the staff will not help you. In fact, they won't even ask you if you are gay or not.

Their job is to make sure that every pool user, male or female, child or adult, gay or straight, has a safe and good time in the premises.

In the same way that just because you are female doesn't mean that every guy on the street has the right to molest you or see you when you shower, so being gay doesn't give every other guys the right to cross your boundary and make you feel threatened or uncomfortable.

3 hours ago, fab said:

Reminds me of how a guy only stopped repeatedly using his toe to touch mine in the Jacuzzi for 3 times after i shouted at him.

God, shouted at him still touch you.. hardcore indeed. It's kinda scary doe, for me I'd start trembling, always tremble in scary sexual situations or when being watched because of terrible childhood experiences..

2 hours ago, dreamerboy said:

Kudos to you for sharing this!! I'm sick of people trying to defend such perverts and justifying hardcore cruising. Even cruising that violates the rights and privacy of others is downright WRONG, let alone such deplorable sexual harassment. I usually try to pity such 色鬼 because they are after all slaves of lust, just like many of us here, but this one is really revolting. However, I think we can learn a lesson from him. Lust can destroy one's morality, decency and virtue; worst of all, it can destroy our ability to love. Such slaves of lust can only desire and no longer

Thanks for the kudos :D I wouldn't cruise but like yuquidam said 

2 hours ago, yuquidam said:

I respect cruisers because i confess I too love the excitement of being cruised or cruising someone I like.

I have the same point of view, I don't hate cruisers neither do I think it's "cheap thrills".

I think it's quite exciting but when somebody crosses the line it kind of feels bad for both, since they're strangers anyways. 

On 5/22/2016 at 0:45 AM, Uomo said:

Video

20160523_002306.png

20160523_002242.png

Why didn't you report him to the the staff working at the pool or lifeguards there?

14 hours ago, fab said:

In any case i doubt theres anything the life guards or staff can do. The only thing they can do for u is to report police for u.

I've observed it before. The lifeguards will give the stalker a stern warning, which is often enough to make any offender want to leave the premises to get out of the situation, and think twice about repeating his act. Also, the lifeguards would be able to recognise if the culprit is a regular, and then act accordingly. 

They won't call the police in every situation. And they won't ask you for your name or enquire if you're gay. In fact, they will tell you to be on your way while they handle the situation. They won't detain you or take down your particulars, so don't worry. Always approach them if you're being bothered by these aggressive guys.

Remember: Being gay doesn't mean that every guy on the street has the right to violate you or infringe on your privacy.

Be safe always!  :D

Guest Swimmer
19 hours ago, yuquidam said:

From the way you related the incident, even one who has the mental capacity of a peanut could tell your sharing was true. 

Believing just because the way he related it borders on idiocy atop of mental retardation. From your puerile response, you're likely the same troll posting with different accounts.

@Uomo - Please go ahead and plaster that picture and video in every forum in singapore, in fact I urge and dare you to do it, Stomp it. Instead of exercising the better option of reporting the incident then, and would have been a better service to the community, you escalated to committing an illegal act, becoming a thief shouting at toady for trying to steal.  

And you do have a penchant and repeated history of engaging in toilet cubicle sex which you seem to like to brag online, why act so coy and noble. You'll likely end up being toady one day, and one up him with a vast collection of people showering filmed through peepholes by you.

On 1/26/2015 at 10:35 PM, Uomo said:

Theres this man from China(he cant speak english) who stations himself in the Yakun toilet. Been there thrice, met him thrice. but sadly, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS TRYING TO RIP MY FORESKIN INTO SHREDS. Just saying, but he does good handjob. He has abs too.Wears black rubber boots, doesn't like putting his dick into others' cubicles, probably afraid of being cut. Well, I managed to get his into mine by stopping his hand jobs and asking for his dick. When he put it in, I fapped my self hard and shot it all over his thigh and crotch. Great to see nice white ribbons hanging like the decorations in orchard road. Its for him to clean up himself XD left the place as soon as I'm done :D

On 12/29/2014 at 0:47 PM, Uomo said:

First experience.. I was six. ... Suddenly, a part time worker, a guy from the shop came up behind me and strangled me from behind. He covered my mouth with his left arm and reached for my tiny rosebud with his right. He squeezed my penis at a quick speed(trying to make me cum but fail) I had an erection but I was scared. It happened again while no one was watching. I ran out to where there was a biscuit corner and this guy gave me a pedophilic evil smile. He's a young guy. Probably in his twenties.

If I could travel back in time I would have asked him for directions to the toilet..

What are you going at now? Thought you'd stop responding. Surely, say what you want. I'm sure any moderator could tell the we have a different IP and the location and everything it's just different. don't any how hantam because it's easy for the staff here to tell if the accounts are created by the same person.

Pushing accusations around, like me seducing the old man, being a troll, I'll become the toady man and all the above that you say I could or might have done etc., then stalking my account's old posts and then sound like a sore loser daring me to do this do that really doesn't help ur position in not being a suspect for being the old man. 

14 hours ago, Uomo said:

I think it's quite exciting but when somebody crosses the line it kind of feels bad for both, since they're strangers anyways. 

I don't deny cruising, neither did I say I haven't done it before, I said it was exciting, I respect cruisers, and I don't think it's a cheap thrill. So what's ur point of quoting my experience at Jurong point's toilet? Act coy and noble?

On 23/05/2016 at 10:09 AM, Uomo said:

Was just sharing with fellow members about this guy until you came along and decided to take offence. Sure, spread your vocabulary across the tables, stalk my account. But fish for relevant info at least.

14 hours ago, Uomo said:

It's kinda scary doe, for me I'd start trembling, always tremble in scary sexual situations or when being watched because of terrible childhood experiences...

Your second quote is to prove what? Yeah I'd go back and ask for directions to the toilet, but that the doesn't mean I'm not afraid of such things if faced with another. Those are suckish experiences but again, ur point of quoting it is..? To support that I had terrible experiences in the past that made me scared when reacting to this one? Or in a desperate attempt to argue back?

Just move on already, we have established that filming in the toilet is another thing, and persistently pestering people to be cruised is one we are discussing about. It isn't helping you by stalking my account and keep accusing me of things I didn't do.

3 hours ago, Guest Swimmer said:

Believing just because the way he related it borders on idiocy atop of mental retardation. From your puerile response, you're likely the same troll posting with different accounts.

@Uomo - Please go ahead and plaster that picture and video in every forum in singapore, in fact I urge and dare you to do it, Stomp it. Instead of exercising the better option of reporting the incident then, and would have been a better service to the community, you escalated to committing an illegal act, becoming a thief shouting at toady for trying to steal.  

And you do have a penchant and repeated history of engaging in toilet cubicle sex which you seem to like to brag online, why act so coy and noble. You'll likely end up being toady one day, and one up him with a vast collection of people showering filmed through peepholes by you.

Wait why are you so butthurt??? Something is clearly wrong here...If you simply feel that what Uomo did was not right, you might correct him with disdain but you wouldn't be so emotional, so full of anger. I feel that you are either the accused hag or you share similar physical and psychological characteristics as such perverts. Clearly, any good looker and many decent guys would've come across similar perverts in public toilets - given the ubiquity of the latter - hence they MUST be able to empathise with being sexually harassed and cannot really relate to why people need to harass others. From your resentment, it is obvious you lie outside this category. All the best to you then. 

Edited by dreamerboy

Hahaha...a "thief" again pretending to shout for help to catch a "thief". I am YUQUIDAM in all my postings. The BW moderator can attest to that. Unlike some moronic numskull hiding behind guest nick. Stand up and be a man by signing up as a member before coming to this forum for your verbal diarrhoea. Put video in STOMP ??...its certainly a good suggestion from you. If video ever finds its way to stomp you only got yourself to blame, grandpa. Dun blame anyone else. Someone may not be as

compassionate as Uomo and may just be crazy enough to copy video and send it to Stomp plus any other sites. If you're not happy then march right this instance to police and report the video. The challenge was out since yesterday. Dun be NATO, go report it to the police. If not, comment no further as you earlier said you wouldn't...LOL LOL. Greatest joke in the history of mankind! Relat grandpa. .go for a coffee, a cup of tea, a beer, a glass of wine, or an ice cream (I mean real ice cream ha...not the one you tried to get by trying to force your way into someone else's bath cubicle haha)...chill grandpa. Not good to be worked up further...bad for heart and bp. Perhaps if you could plead with and apologise to Uomo instead of adding further salt to his wounds, or thinking that your name -calling could intimidate him or cow any of us to erase the video...that would be a big fat hope. You got only yourself to blame if you choose to continue to turn this into grandpa's greatest nightmare....all bcos of you. If you don't wish to see more members from BW or the general public (not forgetting this forum is opened for public viewing to all and sundry, and that our ever hard working Moderator has found the subject worthy of a new topic header) reading

your obvious antagonistic

and intimidating stance for your own gratification at others' expense, and turning the video into a media-worthy one when the real nightmare will begin, suggest you back off. It's all up to you, grandpa. 

Edited by yuquidam

Haha :D well I'm rather chill and easy going and wouldn't take any of these to heart anyway. Isn't nice to call someone out from their past experiences but I'll let it slide.

Would rather move on to constructive and productive sharing and discussion of experiences with our members and persistent cruisers haha.

Yes, don't give in to his taunts. The ramifications are severe: it will put the gay community in the unsavoury spotlight once again and may even direct many str8 militants here. I cringe at the thought of straight males and women chancing upon blowingwind and getting absolutely repulsed by its depravity; that is partly why civil servants must conceal their identities on gay forums and apps or it will put them in jeopardy. Also, I can warn everyone here that str8 guys and certain govt agencies ARE browsing BW and they ARE on Jack'd. Many of my str8 male and female friends use it to find out who's gay, even though about 70% of the goodlookers on Jack'd are fake profiles. 

So let's just make a stand against these perverts and restore faith in the gay community. 

16 minutes ago, dreamerboy said:

Yes, don't give in to his taunts. The ramifications are severe: it will put the gay community in the unsavoury spotlight once again and may even direct many str8 militants here. I cringe at the thought of straight males and women chancing upon blowingwind and getting absolutely repulsed by its depravity; that is partly why civil servants must conceal their identities on gay forums and apps or it will put them in jeopardy. Also, I can warn everyone here that str8 guys and certain govt agencies ARE browsing BW and they ARE on Jack'd. Many of my str8 male and female friends use it to find out who's gay, even though about 70% of the goodlookers on Jack'd are fake profiles. 

So let's just make a stand against these perverts and restore faith in the gay community. 

Yes, cheers to a sensible community!

actually im realy pissed off with old uncles who cruise n initiate for fun even after we told them "no"...I mean very old like

60s / 70s...but this guy still got look la...y must put his face up here?

N I really wonder whether this guy here really don't like to be cruised or trying to the world that he is in good demand?

I thought most gays here like to cruise, so now what?

@cutejack not trying to tell the world im in good demand, point of this thread is about persistent cruisers, be it handsome or ugly, young or old.. just persistent cruisers.

Not all gays love to cruise I believe, with the rise of hook up apps. In fact, it's like saying all gays love to have sex by saying that most gays here like to cruise and so on, which isn't true

5 hours ago, cutejack said:

actually im realy pissed off with old uncles who cruise n initiate for fun even after we told them "no"...I mean very old like

60s / 70s...but this guy still got look la...y must put his face up here?

N I really wonder whether this guy here really don't like to be cruised or trying to the world that he is in good demand?

I thought most gays here like to cruise, so now what?

Cutejack, frankly I dun mind him too if it happens I was super horny. But when one says no, like Uomo or whoever, he should not try to force into other's bath cubicle ya. I had that many experiences before too and not that I am good looking or the other is not good looking. For example, in one incident, I came twice within 2 hours and then a guy, not old, kept hassling me from shower to the mrt station despite telling him I already came twice...yo duno what to say man. Say too much will be like I am good looking or what...sigh

Edited by yuquidam

Uomo , not only in clementi..everywhere like century sq tampines , verge...lat weekend I was using the toilet in verge..this old uncle ,,sooo old wanted to touch my dick..omg...not that I don't like oldies..they should realise where they stand le..

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Uomo , not only in clementi..everywhere like century sq tampines , verge...lat weekend I was using the toilet in verge..this old uncle ,,sooo old wanted to touch my dick..omg...not that I don't like oldies..they should realise where they stand le..

Hahaha. ..as long as they don't force it on you...keke. Once at eco park this old mly uncle on bicycle

followed for an hour even though I politely said no. I walked but he cycled.  By then I also shacked liao...keke

Edited by yuquidam

2 hours ago, cutejack said:
1 hour ago, cutejack said:

whao...he cycle while u walking huh?he loves u so much ...so romantic le..hahaha..juz kidding ya..

Noti noti Cutejack...lol. He was just trying to persuade me to let him give me massage in the pavilion...sia. But that's the night got plenty choices so too bad for lean fit uncle. In the end at least he got to watch a free 4some show at a distance when a member brought his 19yo bf and joined force with two of us...may the force be with everyone. .keke.

Edited by yuquidam

• G_M changed the title to Persistent Cruisers in public places (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic