Male HQ

Man violently punches,kicks and lifts dog

Guest Pity

Guest Pity

Has you read the latest news article that in Singapore there's a man violently punches, kicks and lifts his dog by its neck on a leash at Loyang green residences?

i was very surprised when I saw this articles. Why he abuse on his husky?

If you have watched the video, he's too violent, I pity on the dog.

however did you realise that this man TOP nake and wearing a black g string in the video shown?

Guest Guest2
2 minutes ago, Guest Pity said:

Has you read the latest news article that in Singapore there's a man violently punches, kicks and lifts his dog by its neck on a leash at Loyang green residences?

i was very surprised when I saw this articles. Why he abuse on his husky?

If you have watched the video, he's too violent, I pity on the dog.

however did you realise that this man TOP nake and wearing a black g string in the video shown?

G string your ass la.

Photo: Video screengrab

Facebook user Maimunah Mohadi witnessed a horrific scene unfold this Monday morning, in which a half-naked man was caught physically abusing a dog in his own backyard. 

Unbeknownst to him, the man was recorded to have punched, kicked and even choked the dog by lifting it up by its leash as the poor critter yelped in pain. Two other dogs leashed nearby could only watch as they also bore witness to the beatings the man doled out on their fellow canine. 

in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif?d=1
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

The incident is believed to have transpired at a terrace house in Loyang Green — a despicable affair that Maimunah has since reported to the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) about. 

"Please let the proper authorities do their work," said Maimunah. "Give them some time. I am sure all of us want the rest of the dogs at home to be safe". 

District 17 - Changi

Read more stories from the District 17 - Changi neighborhood

Those who are animallovers and pet owners may want to take note (it is all over FB) that the culprit is a dog-boarder and a self-proclaimed "rescuer".  In the latter case, he is already being added to the blacklist by several animal welfare groups.

Instagram @the_meowprince

Guest jocks69

The man should be learn frm Ceaser Milan how he handling those dogs aggressive dog not the way he does. Well if u cant handle the noise of having a kids or pets why u own them.

• Guest locked this topic