Male HQ

Am I his after he cummed on my face and chest?

Guest EugeneL

Guest EugeneL

I know him for 2weeks and we finally had sex last night. We did it after our night run along east coast. As we did not bring along any condom, I wanted him to pull out of me before ejaculation. Instead, he sprayed his juice onto my face and chest. He said I'm belong to him now after he stained me with his cum. Is this normal?

17 minutes ago, Guest EugeneL said:

I know him for 2weeks and we finally had sex last night. We did it after our night run along east coast. As we did not bring along any condom, I wanted him to pull out of me before ejaculation. Instead, he sprayed his juice onto my face and chest. He said I'm belong to him now after he stained me with his cum. Is this normal?

It's a rather strange thing to say in a 'normal' setting. Unless he is into slavesand master relationships, in which case it is normal for him to say that he owns you. Is that the arrangement between the two of you? 

Guest EugeneL
23 minutes ago, lonely57 said:

Err.. Cumming on ur face doesn't mean he own u. Only you can surrender yourself to someone else . no one can make you . 

You're right. He's a nice guy but I'm not ready to commit to him. After he said that, I'm worried.  Now, he started to call me his wife in his text messages to me. That made me even more uncomfortable. 

Guest EugeneL
7 minutes ago, a1beng said:

this doesn't mean anything. why did u agree at the 1st place to let him cum on u?

Hell no. He whipped it out and before I could react, I was wet and sticky all over. It happened so fast.

Is this a new way of 'branding' someone these day that I am not aware of? We take whimsical saying like that seriously? LOL.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest guest high living

No such thing that he owns you. If he wants that....then you ask for at least one thousand dollars monthly pocket money (say that you high maintainance) , holidays and a home! 

1 hour ago, Guest EugeneL said:

Hmmmm. how young are you? 1st year being Gay?

2 minutes ago, Guest guest high living said:

No such thing that he owns you. If he wants that....then you ask for at least one thousand dollars monthly pocket money (say that you high maintainance) , holidays and a home! 

That also is not OWNING YOU... that only amounts to RENTAL LOL

People are like HDB... you only leasing.. never owning :)

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Sigh

Letting someone cum all over you is like saying he has superiority over you. I regretted letting an ugly rude fuck I met on grindr cum all over my chest. He thought he was good looking and hot when he was just a feminine skinny prick, worst was his attitude.

Sigh let history be history.

Guest owned

"Get owned" is a western term to mean "beaten to submission".  In the sexual context, it is "de-virginized".  The first man who deposited his sperms on a virgin guy.  

Guest Ener

Hahaha... I shall go squirt / throw some cum at my boss... and i'll tell him... "you don't get to say shit now cause I own you mother fucker!" I might get sacked for doing this ya.. 

Guest Guest

U mean u had unprotected anal after just knowing a guy for 1 weeks? I would think ur question should not be the most important one right now. Get urself to the doc asap.

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

U mean u had unprotected anal after just knowing a guy for 1 weeks? I would think ur question should not be the most important one right now. Get urself to the doc asap.

Yes i agree that should be the main concern, pull out before ejaculation does not mean cannot get infected...pls do check 

Guest Guest

You are so stupid to think that this man whom you had unsafe sex with meant what he said. He must have told that to the thousands.of.other guys the same before you! You are an idiot to the highest degree!!

Which cave did u come from?

你是如此的不食人间烟火。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, hairy springroll said:

He only chope your body jokingly 

capture  each other heart more important 

I wanted to say this springroll...chope only...mayb regular fun buddy..but this fellow daringly did raw sex somemore..

confirm you are his until u get AIDS...ooppsss

2 hours ago, Guest 姑姑叫 said:

古墓派小龙女

1113704994_14189590563981n.jpg

应该是小狼女吧。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, azimuth said:

Oops. Is he using his cum to mark you down as his property? Seriously?! :thumbdown:

Some people find it a turn-on to be marked as someone else's bitch.

Guest guest

He could be planning this (to fuck and cums on you) for some times and when he finally succeeded, he felt a sense of achievement that boost his ego. 

Guest Aiyoyo

Aiyoyo... like that cum on face can consider being owned meh? Next time please do let him own you permanently by letting him cum multiple times in your ass aka fill up your ass with his hot cum.

21 hours ago, Guest EugeneL said:

You're right. He's a nice guy but I'm not ready to commit to him. After he said that, I'm worried.  Now, he started to call me his wife in his text messages to me. That made me even more uncomfortable. 

Then u got to stop talking to him. And calling u his wife isn't right either. If he wants a wife go fuck a bitch. And he's basing the relationship on sex.. Which isn't right either. My advice is to ignore him.

cum on face and chest???

even cum in your ass hole doesn't mean u r his.....cum is just some liquid substances that every man need to unload and it just depend on which part of the body they shot on, be it gay or str8 guys......... even when a str8 guy shot his load into a vagina, that only mean the girl might get pregnant but not confirm is his....so please don't waste time with this cum on face or chest thing, move on with your life please......

High Risk Factors aside...

By right this term in Mandarin is very endearing if i interpret it correctly, "你是我的人了,我是你老公, 你是我老婆."

( You are mine now, i am your husband, you are my wife )

but somehow when translated to English using terms like "ownership" it sounds very wrong...LOL

This is branding then what you call when I work late at the office and all the bastards I don't like who bully others unjustifiably, I insert their usual pen and pencil up my fanny hole and put them back at their desk and see them sucking on the pen and pencil while at work? hahah....

Guest Ihavequestions
3 hours ago, upshot said:

This is branding then what you call when I work late at the office and all the bastards I don't like who bully others unjustifiably, I insert their usual pen and pencil up my fanny hole and put them back at their desk and see them sucking on the pen and pencil while at work? hahah....

Errrrr, I have questions:

181876242-boy-asking-a-question-raising-

1. You insert one pencil at a time or one whole bunch of pencils simultaneously?

2.  Which way did you insert the pencil or pencils into your fanny hole? The end with sharpened lead or the eraser?

4268117-Bunch-of-pencils-in-a-cup-isolat

Guest radar

Did we missed the main point? You know him for only 2 weeks and you had sex with him without a condom?

Please think twice before your next action...

Are you two in the direction of entering a serious relationship? If yes, this maybe his way to make you closer to him, but you have to be comfortable with it as well.

Only (mutual) "commitment" is the real thing, if there is no (relationship related) commitment involved, even if he cummed inside your mouth, he is still not your Prince Charming and it was only sex.

• Guest locked this topic