Male HQ

Staying With Maid

Guest Neh Neh

You may move to service apartment / condominium where there are tidy / cleaning services on daily basis just like living in hotel.

When I first moved to my own bachelor pad I did all the housework on my days off. After half a year, I reckon I should just get a part time helper and spend my days off , well, relaxing and enjoying my new pad. 

On 26 May 2016 at 7:41 PM, J0Boo said:

I stay alone for 2 years already. Did all the cleaning and cooking myself. Don't be lazy, be independent and maybe can get a First Class Husband Award? HEHEHE :lol:

You will be in high demand. Haha...

On ‎26‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:41 PM, J0Boo said:

I stay alone for 2 years already. Did all the cleaning and cooking myself. Don't be lazy, be independent and maybe can get a First Class Husband Award? HEHEHE :lol:

He is "the Bride", can never be qualified for First Class Husbd

Maybe J0boo can

Why wil a single or a couple would still need a maid?? someone to do housechore is more important than privacy?

It's a hassle too to live with a female maid. Some becomes emotionally unstable if they find no love from you. It's almost impossible to apply successfully for a male maid.

Get a vacuum robot.

Send your work clothes to laundry shop.

Cook your meals in bigger quantity over the weekend.

Do the rest till you get a bf to help you with housework. :)

Edited by Garyl

Guest 12345

Unless you are handicapped or mobility challenged, I don't see the reason for having a maid.  I do my house chores as a form of daily exercises - walking around, bending, squatting and dancing (with music in full blast)  as I did my household chores.

Guest Guest
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Fantastic Gorgeous Male Helper.. Is he Vietnamese? How much to get one?

I hope that even guy maids are available, may the charges be prohibitively expensive, that only those really rich ones can afford.  (Likewise for female domestic helpers).

Looking at the comments here, dirty thoughts are lurking on many minds here who want only to take advantage of youngsters from poor countries.  May these dirty old men learn how to respect others first.

Guest Need Cleaner
21 hours ago, doncoin said:

Hire a part time maid. You don't need some one full time. I did that for a number of years. She comes 2x a week, does everything but laundry. 

I need one to do cleaning on weekend (Sat or Sun).  Can recommend?

45 minutes ago, Guest Need Cleaner said:

I need one to do cleaning on weekend (Sat or Sun).  Can recommend?

I got mine through friends. She cleans the apartments of several gay men, and everyone raves about her. Unfortunately, she went back to her home country a couple years ago 

Love. 

On 28 May 2016 at 0:28 AM, doncoin said:

Hire a part time maid. You don't need some one full time. I did that for a number of years. She comes 2x a week, does everything but laundry. 

Part time helper does have its own set of problem too. 

I used to have part time domestic helper/cleaner. She does not stay long (maybe because I have not so much work for her). Turn over rate is high and you need to repeat the teaching cycle so frequently. Sometimes you get the lazy one; some will break your things and keep quiet. Headache. 

Nowadays, I do all the cleaning myself. Yea, it's tiring. Take it as a form

of exercise. 

• 3 months later...
On 29 May 2016 at 10:44 PM, doncoin said:

I got mine through friends. She cleans the apartments of several gay men, and everyone raves about her. Unfortunately, she went back to her home country a couple years ago 

I used to hire part time domestic helper and I faved the same issue like this. It's not easy to find a "good" one and you really need to spend time training her so that she can do the way that pleased you. Then she will leave. The cycle repeats. Can be rather tiring. 

Nowadays, I do everything by myself. I'm my own "maid"  :lol:

If you are lazy to do housework, can get part-time helper instead of hiring a fulltime maid. Full time maid is needed only if you have health condition which needs someone around to help you. If you are a healthy person, i see no reason to hire a maid.

• 6 months later...

I recently invested in a robotic mop/broom thing from iRobot, and I am pretty impressed by it. At least that takes care of the floors for the most parts and I just dust and wipe the other surfaces once a week. Set the robot to sweep every other day and same for mopping. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Guest guest

In a household with teenage son who has raging hormones, is it possible for the son and the maid to do some hanky panky while the parents or family is away leaving the horny boy and maid alone in the house?

Maybe the maid seduced the boy or the boy seduced the maid.. or the maid walked in on the boy masturbating and all escalates from there.

Of course the maid should have to be within the right physical appearances.

My cousin who lives in Thailand has a mixture of male and female house staff - 2 female staff who are in charge of doing household chores like cleaning the rooms and toilets; the rest are males from Isaarn - 1 cook, 1 gardener, 1 chauffeur, 1 handyman and 1 butler.  They are all able-bodied young and virile man who stay together in the servants' quarters behind the main house.  When they are in their quarters, they often walk around in just their underwear and they prefer to bath in the outdoor shower than the bathroom provided.  Such eye candy.  The 2 female staff are not stay-in.  They come 3 times a week to clean the place and are there from 8am-4pm.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 5/26/2016 at 9:55 AM, The_Bride said:

Just wondering, if you are working and staying alone, will you hire a maid who has to stay with you in the same house.

Personally, I'll never do that. I rather sleep less to do my house chore. 

Why would you need a live-in maid? You have kids for maid to take care of? Ironing, cleaning, cook every meal? Or the rest of the time she watch TV?

Just get a part-time cleaner lah.

Guest Guest

Always fantasize having a male maid at home. Myanmar male guys some are really really really hot with fair smooth skin lean tone muscular body

I'll be nude in the house when at home and expect him to be nude also while doing house chores

then I'll make him massage me naked everyday when I reach home or wash and massage my feet

ill teach him English and playing piano and he can watch my tv and play my ps4 as and when he likes 

when I masturbate I'll make him hold a towel so I can cum on it

Guest Emptiness

If you are a messy person, you probably would consider having a helper.  Personally, I am very clean, no fuss and not much items or furniture on display at home, so I don't need any helper to clean the already half empty house.

• Guest locked this topic