Male HQ

Jade - A Certified Therapist‘s Outcall Massage Service

Massage is one of the best INDULGENCES in life; aside from eating, sleeping, and SEX. :-)) 

Your educated (university graduate), very safe and a professional guy, healthy and fit, nice, friendly, very approachable, and a good conversationalist, d&d free, physically and mentally fit, cute, handsome, HWP, and a certified massage therapist is here willing to give you a better, if not the best service. :) a must try experience!! 

You won't regret by taking the chance to experience my massage service to a whole new level with a "personal touch". I'm the ONLY massage therapist who is practicing 10 types of massages in just one session. Isn't it awesome??! It is a FUSION Massage experience. (Combination of different massages in one session)

Here we go... The intro or brief summary of every massage that you will encounter so soon. :-)
1. warm-up- the intro of every massage, such as pressing, stretching, vibration, and cupping.
2. swedish- more on effleurage, it's the French term for gliding... for effective blood circulation relaxation, and rejuvenation.
3. shiatsu- is a form of a therapeutic bodywork from Japan. It simply means finger-thumb, heel of the palm and elbow pressing. 
4. thai- more on yoga massage, stretching, and point massage.
5. sports massage- fast, quick vibration, and shaking massage.
6. toma- a native massage in Fiji Island in the South Pacific which focuses on your erogenous spots, perineum, butt, and buttocks area. 
7. deep-tissue- it focuses on the fiber muscles of your body.
8. indian massage- it focuses the marma points of your body to release the body toxins, tension, and stress.
9. reflexology- applying pressure to parts of the feet, hands, and ears, with the goal of encouraging a beneficial effect on other parts of the body to improve general health.
10. tantric/pocket/erotic and or MANHOOD massage. And, even PROSTATE MASSAGE. (OPTIONAL) is the use of massage techniques to achieve or enhance sexual arousal. It is typically performed in a person's erogenous zones to achieve or enhance sexual arousal. While, the Prostate massage or prostate milking is the massage or stimulation of the male prostate gland for sexual stimulation purposes. The prostate takes part in the sexual response cycle, and is essential for ejaculation. Due to its proximity to the anterior rectal wall, it can be stimulated from the anterior wall of the rectum or externally via the perineum. To cum is not necessary, it is optional and by choice. 

My rates: (Only SG$ and US$ are accepted) 
$100 for 60 minutes
$140 for 90 minutes
$180 for 120 minutes

My massage service is only OUTCALL. I can't host. Book now!! And, see, feel, and embrace the difference... 

Please feel free to message me here... jade_rivera2010 at yah00 dot com for booking and appointment. And, you can message me thru whatsapp/viber here... Plus65 8three2 8three six2 one.
BOOK NOW!!! And, experience the difference. Indulge, and take a plunge... must try my "heavenly" touch! :-)) 

Your Ultimate Therapist,
Jade (Certified Masseur)

NOTE: I am a GUY. Please... ^_^ don't message me like... Are you a gal? Are you a lady therapist. Only serious clients are entertained, prank callers and sms will be blocked right away. Sorry =((

I assure you that your money is worth for the cost of my massage, because you will be experiencing one of the best massages in town. 
Have you tried the Ayurvedic (Indian) massage? How about Toma massage? Then, it's time to to try now!! 

I assure you that a lot of people here on CL, claiming that they are therapist or masseur, BUT, they lack of proper training and skills. They might break you bones, sprain or strain your muscles fibers. It is very RISKY, you might get injured. 

As mentioned, I am a university graduate- I finished a Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Communications and Journalism. BTW, I can do all of these... Massage and all ONLY on my free time/hours simply because I have a daytime/permanent job. :D

Thank you for reading my ad. :-)

See you... :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

(Objectionable pic removed by Mod)
Any more posting of such pics and I will lock your post. 

Edited by G_M
Objectionable pic removed by Mod

• G_M changed the title to Jade - A Certified Therapist‘s Outcall Massage Service

Let me tell you, if you haven't experienced Jade's massage you need to soon. He is so pleasant to speak with and will cater his massage to your exact wishes. I had several requests  about how I wanted the session to go. In particular  I wanted him to treat it as a very legit massage with a small towel to drape my privates that may fall aside during stretching. 

His touch was firm yet gentle. He provided  pure bliss and came to my hotel and charge was fair. 

It was a mind blowing experience and I will try to see him again before I leave town.