Male HQ

Wanton noodle or fish ball noodle stalls

Hi guys , just be very careful when you eat the above food especially those stalls run by foreigners from Malaysia, China and even some locals mainly those one man show stalls ... I have been noticing several times almost without fail, these hawkers fail to observe hygiene standards . They would grab the noodles with their bare hands and collecting monies from patrons at the same time. They just don't care nor bother ...

2 minutes ago, mamamia said:

Hi guys , just be very careful when you eat the above food especially those stalls run by foreigners from Malaysia, China and even some locals mainly those one man show stalls ... I have been noticing several times almost without fail, these hawkers fail to observe hygiene standards . They would grab the noodles with their bare hands and collecting monies from patrons at the same time. They just don't care nor bother ...

Aiyah...

Local one also same.

I've never seen the hawkers washing vegetables before cutting into pieces, especially for the chili for the chili sauce...

Home cooked food is the safest. ^_^

(I prefer fish ball noodles.)

22 minutes ago, mamamia said:

But the noodles are boiled anyway, so what's the issue?

Guest Eeeew
1 hour ago, mamamia said:

My parents witnessed a horrid situation when they cook and wiped the stove at the same time, than they squeezed the water of the cleaning cloth into the stove where they boiled the noodle.  My parents dare not say anything because they are the only one who saw what happened. Nobody will believe them, so my parents walked away and decided to at at homecook food instead.  The stall holder is a PRC if you wanted to know. 

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

But the noodles are boiled anyway, so what's the issue?

Boiled in a common pot of water? So you transferred a pile of dirt (maybe shit) from your hands, to the noodles, into the pot of water, and then to ALL the noodles which went in. And you asked what's the issue? :frustrated:

If you happen to work around market street area, this is the name of the shop which collects money and grab noodles at the same time:

http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/photo/one-two-roasted-meat-may-hua-food-court-raffles-place/69783/132680?con=door

i have told the shop assistant off , but not sure whether they will change or continue to be unhygenic ...

3 minutes ago, mamamia said:

If you happen to work around market street area, this is the name of the shop which collects money and grab noodles at the same time:

http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/photo/one-two-roasted-meat-may-hua-food-court-raffles-place/69783/132680?con=door

i have told the shop assistant off , but not sure whether they will change or continue to be unhygenic ...

Confirm. They won't change.

Instead, they might show middle finger...

Haiz...

But I will praise for your great effort. :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

kekekekeke many luv some gd food from msia, bkk n best hk!

but trust me the dirtiest are the yummiest, though I hve not been to HK

- I heard so much about HK

it s a theory to prac best hygiene,in reality it s so diff

btw, I have done F&B since young, it is so troublesome to switch gloves and this n tt take orders

• 10 months later...
Guest DEF
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 8:10 PM, -Ignored- said:

kekekekeke many luv some gd food from msia, bkk n best hk!

but trust me the dirtiest are the yummiest, though I hve not been to HK

- I heard so much about HK

it s a theory to prac best hygiene,in reality it s so diff

btw, I have done F&B since young, it is so troublesome to switch gloves and this n tt take orders

You have never been to HK?

sentosa, ever?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.