Male HQ

Discussion on long pants or short pants during school days? (compiled)

Guest Guest2

• 1 year later...

same here. Short pants for all 4 years. 

Years later after i grad. Then they change to long pants for upper sec.

22 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

No option for long pants. Shorts all the way for 4 years

21 hours ago, tyan said:

All boys school?

A bit of a side-track . . . When I reached sec 1 and 2, I still wore shorts when I went out with my family. Then my father started to nag at me to wear jeans. 

I didn't like jeans back then as (like some of you mentioned about the long pants) they felt warm and troublesome to wear as compared to shorts.

But my father is that sort of person - you must do what he wants or he will give you hell day and night. So in the end I started wearing jeans. 

Later on, I realised that it was his homophobia that made him do that. Not that he suspected that I was gay, but he didn't want me to attract gays in public by wearing shorts (at least, that was his thinking).

Anyway, back to the topic . . . Definitely long pants as when I was in sec 2, I felt that the upper sec boys looked so smart and dashing in long pants so I could not wait to go to sec 3 to also start wearing long pants.

During my JC orientation, I remember the boys from Chinese High and Nan Hua Sec Sch still wore shorts. Unfortunately, there were no cute ones  :P

57 minutes ago, CKW said:

A bit of a side-track . . . When I reached sec 1 and 2, I still wore shorts when I went out with my family. Then my father started to nag at me to wear jeans. 

I didn't like jeans back then as (like some of you mentioned about the long pants) they felt warm and troublesome to wear as compared to shorts.

But my father is that sort of person - you must do what he wants or he will give you hell day and night. So in the end I started wearing jeans. 

Later on, I realised that it was his homophobia that made him do that. Not that he suspected that I was gay, but he didn't want me to attract gays in public by wearing shorts (at least, that was his thinking).

Anyway, back to the topic . . . Definitely long pants as when I was in sec 2, I felt that the upper sec boys looked so smart and dashing in long pants so I could not wait to go to sec 3 to also start wearing long pants.

During my JC orientation, I remember the boys from Chinese High and Nan Hua Sec Sch still wore shorts. Unfortunately, there were no cute ones  :P

How u later 后知后觉his thinking?

Unker handsome ma? Or he kenna molested in public when in shorts?

4 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

How u later 后知后觉his thinking?

Unker handsome ma? Or he kenna molested in public when in shorts?

Mother told me  :D

My dad? Very unattractive and a super turn-off  :D  I don't think he ever kena molested before but he is those super old-fashioned and conservative type. 

2 minutes ago, CKW said:

Mother told me  :D

My dad? Very unattractive and a super turn-off  :D  I don't think he ever kena molested before but he is those super old-fashioned and conservative type. 

Waaaa how aunty put it?

She know u gay ma? Lol

After she said, sekali next thing u wear super short shorts in public. Thans to her revelation on how to attract gays.lol much

Edited by FluteGuan

5 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Waaaa how aunty put it?

She know u gay ma? Lol

After she said, sekali next thing u wear super short shorts in public. Thans to her revelation on how to attract gays.lol much

LOLOL

No, both parents don't know  :shhh:

I forgot how she told me already as I was in JC or something. 

Edited by CKW

On 6/11/2016 at 6:01 PM, Guest Olive said:

I did not have any chance to wear long pants back then as my school was shorts all the way to sec 4.

There were some guys who actually wore the same pair for all 4 years and by that time, it was super short and tight, can see outline of dick and balls :P

Didn't really think much of it in school but during JC orientation was embarrassing as we stood out as the other schools had long pants..

My Sec School oso didn't implement the Long-Pants-For-Sec3&4 until quite late.

By the time my turn came, it was optional for us. Those that came after me had to wear liao, though.

So Sec 3 and Sec 4 I was wearing shorts. Then when I go Pre-U 3-month orientation, everyone was in pants. I looked super o-biang and Mountain-Turtle. xD

My Sec2 English Teacher commented then that they loved to see their boys' hairy legs, that's why didn't make us wear long pants. :X

6 hours ago, CKW said:

I don't get it why is wearing shorts gayish? and I assumed the shorts at your time is not those fashionable ones like in this era

many uncles wear shorts and boxers around the neighbourhd all the time

On ‎18‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, bigdanbeam said:

No option for long pants. Shorts all the way for 4 years

On ‎18‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:27 AM, tyan said:

hmmmm, then it must b the era for students born before 1973? or much earlier
if not , must be those all boys sch? like one mentioned

however, I  noticed those are not exactly shorts but bermudas, cos they are closed to kneecap

my sec sch is really shorts (not berms) then bcame pants

Edited by lovehandle

55 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I don't get it why is wearing shorts gayish? and I assumed the shorts at your time is not those fashionable ones like in this era

many uncles wear shorts and boxers around the neighbourhd all the time

Aiyah. . . My father is very paranoid, weird, old-fashioned and unreasonable. No point trying to understand his weird logic  :D

Made life a living hell for my mum and all of us.

Now he's quite old so I just forgive him, although as you can imagine, I am not close to him.

38 minutes ago, CKW said:

Aiyah. . . My father is very paranoid, weird, old-fashioned and unreasonable. No point trying to understand his weird logic  :D

Now he's quite old so I just forgive him, although as you can imagine, I am not close to him.

Yes i rem u shared that he is so terrible

Guest Sucks

I think wearing short pants is easy for a chub like me to flex my butt! When I was wearing Long pants, my Friend from behind like to ask me to turn around to play arm wrestling with him. So annoying! I have to embrace with the initiate. Without obligation but to turn around with the school plastic curvy chair facing inwards in between. So irritating! Long pants is much easier to get torn. 

13 hours ago, CKW said:

Good tt u have become the bigger man and forgave him.

Its better to do tt than to just call him terrible, terrible, terrible..

As long as u move on, tts most impt, bro

2 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Good tt u have become the bigger man and forgave him.

Its better to do tt than to just call him terrible, terrible, terrible..

As long as u move on, tts most impt, bro

Thanks, bro.

Even today, when I talk to him, I notice that I unconsciously will try to end the conversation as quickly as possible and then walk away, even though now he is old and frail and cannot hurt me like he used to.

I believe he notices also.

But this need to avoid him and stay out of his way started many years ago when I was very small. 

Back then I never felt safe whenever he was in the house, or physically near me. Now that I am much taller than him and more muscular  :P, I still have this urge to avoid him everytime he tries to talk to me. I guess it's an emotional barrier that I've erected against him over the years.

Anyway, sorry to side-track so much.

Edited by CKW

1 hour ago, CKW said:

Thanks, bro.

Even today, when I talk to him, I notice that I unconsciously will try to end the conversation as quickly as possible and then walk away, even though now he is old and frail and cannot hurt me like he used to.

But this need to avoid him and stay out of his way started many years ago when I was very small. 

Back then I never felt safe whenever he was in the house, or physically near me. Now that I am much taller than him and more muscular  :P, I still have this urge to avoid him everytime he tries to talk to me. I guess it's an emotional barrier that I've erected against him over the years.

I know what you mean, bro.

People never outgrow some of their childhood fears and insecurities.

Like how we sometimes revert to being tt small child when we talk to a senior whom ee have known since young.

Ot, how a fat person who has slimmed down still thinks of himself as being fat and unattractive

Or, 

How someone wearing long pants may still think of himself looking sexy when in tight short shorts,

Lol much

Guest Slut Boy

I am a horny slut slut since early kindergarten when I was already aware of my attraction for men and cocks. I liked wearing white shorts and showing off my underwear band and through colourful underwear - I was inspired from

seeing older boys wearing see thru school pants. I grew up wanting to wear same type of pants - even daydreamed about how I would employ guys only to wear tight white pants when I next time become boss - not happened yet and unlikely I think. I was from a school wear dark blue shorts n white shirt, but will always try to wear white shorts at any occasion. I was joyful when posted to a Sec school where all wear white. I disliked wearing new shorts and used to get used / hand me downs from others to wear to school. Even at that tender age, I knew how to alter and make my shorts sexier using my mother’s sewing machine. She thought I was smart (not slut) ahh the pains I went through to make myself sexy and alluring!!! Sec 4 I had to wear Long pants and having none to give me handmedowns, I had mine tailored using finer white material. I complained that the standard uniform was too itchy and gave me rashes - I had some rashes to show from it and my parents obliged this more expensive tailored pants. For obvious reasons, I only had one back pocket - left the other butt bare so when I wore my underwear sexily or when I was sweaty (or purposely wetted) can actually see obviously. 

After O’ lvls I was hoping to be posted to VJC or HCJ ( also for obvious reasons) - ended up at JJC at which I had the benefit of many senior friends who gave me their hand me down pants. I didn’t have to tailor make. The pants weee very seasoned and almost transparent after ball games or some activity. Used to ‘parade’ ( not shashay)  in such sweaty clothes and get a lot of stares, even guys following behind me ( DOM too). I will wear the underwear loosely inside or  bunched at the ass so that one butt cheek will be more exposed than the other - nobody said anything. By JC I had stopped wearing coloured underwear, but with such pants and copious sweating created the effect I wanted without needing to be very obvious about it. Some school mates used to get jeered at or made fun off if those underpants showed through in bright colours - strangely Nobody  said anything to me.

i had many encounters with men dressed like that after school and weekends. I could have been the cause of their downfall. Thinking back, I am

amazed I was so reckless and did not consider the consequences of my behaviour. Gosh I was so horny and such a slut!!!!

i am still a slut, but cannot dress like in my halcyon youth anymore. Now must need wear dark pants. Somehow, no matter what, not fresh anymore...,,

10 hours ago, CKW said:

Thanks, bro.

Sounds like how I feel bout my dad too
Just comes very naturally
I'll behave very differently when he is ard

• 3 weeks later...

During sec 1, i always envy those upper sec who can wear long pants, as they look so adult. But one guy in my sch change my view when we rose to sec 2. He has been wearing the same short pants he wore since sec one and his body back then, during puberty age had grown faster then the rest of us, so his short pants had really become short and tight, making his butts to look so round and pointed, already lusting on him during that tender innocent age. Everyday yearning to see him, but dare not touch.

Guest kian wee iec97
On 3/24/2018 at 9:34 AM, Guest DidymuzTT said:

Back in secondary school days, I wanted so badly to wear my female classmates skirt! I think it started from then! 

i bet you would look extravagantly  fabulous in pinafore!

On 3/20/2018 at 7:44 PM, Guest Slut Boy said:

I am a horny slut slut since early kindergarten when I was already aware of my attraction for men and cocks. I liked wearing white shorts and showing off my underwear band and through colourful underwear - I was inspired from

seeing older boys wearing see thru school pants. I grew up wanting to wear same type of pants - even daydreamed about how I would employ guys only to wear tight white pants when I next time become boss - not happened yet and unlikely I think. I was from a school wear dark blue shorts n white shirt, but will always try to wear white shorts at any occasion. I was joyful when posted to a Sec school where all wear white. I disliked wearing new shorts and used to get used / hand me downs from others to wear to school. Even at that tender age, I knew how to alter and make my shorts sexier using my mother’s sewing machine. She thought I was smart (not slut) ahh the pains I went through to make myself sexy and alluring!!! Sec 4 I had to wear Long pants and having none to give me handmedowns, I had mine tailored using finer white material. I complained that the standard uniform was too itchy and gave me rashes - I had some rashes to show from it and my parents obliged this more expensive tailored pants. For obvious reasons, I only had one back pocket - left the other butt bare so when I wore my underwear sexily or when I was sweaty (or purposely wetted) can actually see obviously. 

After O’ lvls I was hoping to be posted to VJC or HCJ ( also for obvious reasons) - ended up at JJC at which I had the benefit of many senior friends who gave me their hand me down pants. I didn’t have to tailor make. The pants weee very seasoned and almost transparent after ball games or some activity. Used to ‘parade’ ( not shashay)  in such sweaty clothes and get a lot of stares, even guys following behind me ( DOM too). I will wear the underwear loosely inside or  bunched at the ass so that one butt cheek will be more exposed than the other - nobody said anything. By JC I had stopped wearing coloured underwear, but with such pants and copious sweating created the effect I wanted without needing to be very obvious about it. Some school mates used to get jeered at or made fun off if those underpants showed through in bright colours - strangely Nobody  said anything to me.

i had many encounters with men dressed like that after school and weekends. I could have been the cause of their downfall. Thinking back, I am

amazed I was so reckless and did not consider the consequences of my behaviour. Gosh I was so horny and such a slut!!!!

i am still a slut, but cannot dress like in my halcyon youth anymore. Now must need wear dark pants. Somehow, no matter what, not fresh anymore...,,

I like your writings. ;)

Guest Hairy Leg

The problem with wearing shorts when you are already hitting puberty at 15 or 16 are revealing those unsightly leg hairs. Thankfully i did not come from those schools like Chinese High where the poor boys wearing shorts till sec4!!!

20 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Worst is white shorts! Leg hair plus see through underwear! Long time ago I saw a white short upper secondary boy peeing at trough type urinal. Wearing blue underwear plus hairy cock and hairy balls made people Super horny! :frustrated: 

What school...RI or SJI ?

16 hours ago, Guest Hairy Leg said:

The problem with wearing shorts when you are already hitting puberty at 15 or 16 are revealing those unsightly leg hairs. Thankfully i did not come from those schools like Chinese High where the poor boys wearing shorts till sec4!!!

Imagine them during their JC orientation, with girls around!

6 hours ago, CKW said:

Eh, how come sec 1 already got long pants? You studied overseas, I'm guessing?

hahahha. i got no idea why my sec school guys all wear long pants one.

singapore la. lol.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Guest guest

On 4/14/2018 at 3:09 PM, CKW said:

Imagine them during their JC orientation, with girls around!

guess they feel ridiculous :D

well going to sec 3 is when we get to wear long pants and it looks smarter and is a sign of maturity!

• 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Discussion on long pants or short pants during school days? (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.