Male HQ

Freelance wordpress developer here

• 4 years later...

It's interesting how arrogant people can be with pricing. I mean throwing a 1k price mark just because makes no sense, especially when the market is full of guys like you lol! Especially at this point where you are able making your own site for free or even learn how to do it alone, it's better to stay competitive and realistic to what prices you offer your services. I had for example a need to add a zoom meeting plugin on my site with the ability to accept payments before they enter in the trainings we provide. I got a quote that was outrageous from a developer and decided to do a market research. Upon doing so, I found  https://stylemixthemes.com/zoom-meetings-webinar-plugin/ which was for free with a full explanation on how to do it alone. 

Edited by Adriard
On 2/9/2021 at 1:43 AM, Adriard said:

It's interesting how arrogant people can be with pricing. I mean throwing a 1k price mark just because makes no sense, especially when the market is full of guys like you lol! Especially at this point where you are able making your own site for free or even learn how to do it alone, it's better to stay competitive and realistic to what prices you offer your services. I had for example a need to add a zoom meeting plugin on my site with the ability to accept payments before they enter in the trainings we provide. I got a quote that was outrageous from a developer and decided to do a market research. Upon doing so, I found  https://stylemixthemes.com/zoom-meetings-webinar-plugin/ which was for free with a full explanation on how to do it alone. 

I never knew that zoom meetings can be embedded into a site. That's what I call onnovation!