Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

1 hour ago, Mssg-exchange said:

Someone with terrible BO didn't wash his pit and left a horrid stench in the steam room.

O ya...me too, this fat and dark skin guy when he came into the steam room with a terrible body odor, most likely he didn't wash up! Can't imagine he just soak into the pools! dam it!

Anybody know is it hot or cold treatment for aching shoulder? Dipped in the hot pool few times & took cold rain shower. Seems better but not completely heal... Maybe wrong steps? Need few more session? Or I didn't dip long enough?
Or should dive into the hotter onsen pool? Haha
Maybe need a massage or physiotherapy.
Or  it'll heal by itself... or maybe I'm hot (: heaty)...

Saw some guys stretched themselves in the pool. For treatment & rid their pain after gym-ming i suppose...

1 hour ago, chargingbull said:

the care taker likes watching action men inside

Really? haha...I wonder would he stop guys having fun inside the steam room if he saw it? Notice he was like quite shy when he comes into the steam room, he just look straight at the salt pen and didn't look left nor right! lol

I was there with my friend yesterday in the afternoon, there was this uncle wearing his shorts inside the pools and the care taker didn't stop him. And this fucker always didn't close the door when he goes in and out of the steam room! Others have to closed for him. what  a dam idiot! later around 4 plus came a model like guy with a beautiful body, me and friend were just sitting and ogling at his perfect body! haha

6 minutes ago, james28 said:

Is it allowed to wear shorts in the onsen? I saw a guy doing it too. But since I not keen to see him I just let him continue wearing it. If hot guy I will complain to staff to ask him to remove it haha

Not supposed to! I think yesterday the uncle that was wearing shorts looks a bit wagko! Saw him talking to himself inside the steam room making a lot of hand gesture, that's why i think the young care taker dare not stop him! BTW - Did we hug in the steam room b4? LOL 

22 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Not supposed to! I think yesterday the uncle that was wearing shorts looks a bit wagko! Saw him talking to himself inside the steam room making a lot of hand gesture, that's why i think the young care taker dare not stop him! BTW - Did we hug in the steam room b4? LOL 

No.. never hugged any there b4.

On 2/16/2017 at 5:35 PM, james28 said:

Is it allowed to wear shorts in the onsen? I saw a guy doing it too. But since I not keen to see him I just let him continue wearing it. If hot guy I will complain to staff to ask him to remove it haha

Actually it is allowable. THey provide the standard black shorts if you asked for it at the towel counter. Same goes for the ladies. 

On 16/02/2017 at 5:35 PM, james28 said:

Think it's a choice. Just like some guys skinny dip in a all shorts spa (Gspa, hot Spa...).
Maybe he's shy. Wear shorts to cover his sensitive meat... Soon he'll get use to it. Saw few times guys walk around with semi. Some came out from the steamy room with a hardon... It's a living thing anyway...cool

53 minutes ago, superman888 said:

Never go there before. Anyone saw erected penis? How if I erected whole day there with precum coming out. I dont want this happen but unable control how? Esp see ahandsome and sexy guy? Will u alll fell embarrassing?how ifi unable to control myself and want jerking? Anyone can Shere your experience?

just don't go into the steam room or sauna...Last thursday afternoon, a guy was openly jerking himself in the sauna :P

2 hours ago, superman888 said:

Never go there before. Anyone saw erected penis? How if I erected whole day there with precum coming out. I dont want this happen but unable control how? Esp see ahandsome and sexy guy? Will u alll fell embarrassing?how ifi unable to control myself and want jerking? Anyone can Shere your experience?

Once in a while you'll see half or three quarter erections. If you get one, just take one of the cold showers or cover with the small towel. It's not polite to walk around with a full erection unless you're really sexy looking, then by all means put on a show 

Edited by Counting Stars
8 hours ago, coconut11 said:

just don't go into the steam room or sauna...Last thursday afternoon, a guy was openly jerking himself in the sauna :P

sounds fun......

was there recently....

3 action uncles and two young fit action mansion in the steam......

was such a bridge of the generation gap

7 hours ago, Counting Stars said:

Once in a while you'll see half or three quarter erections. If you get one, just take one of the cold showers or cover with the small towel. It's not polite to walk around with a full erection unless you're really sexy looking, then by all means put on a show 

was there recently,

saw some 2 of 5 singapore sports team walking with their full national salute and showing the full heads..... the others were half mast.

then two uncles reacted in the same respectful honour with salutes too..

actually it all seemed so natural to pay respect to the country.

any big deal?

anyone saw the young ang moh who was really 12in length and could use the tool like a huge drinking straw??

and there was absolutely no need for cover ups on a grand salute.

then there was the dripping guy in the steam who overflowed with juice in salutation.....

1 hour ago, chargingbull said:

was there recently,

saw some 2 of 5 singapore sports team walking with their full national salute and showing the full heads..... the others were half mast.

any big deal?

anyone saw the young ang moh who was really 12in length and could use the tool like a huge drinking straw??

then there was the dripping guy in the steam who overflowed with juice in salutation.....

Wow which Sports team was that? 

And the young ang moh - you mean he also had full erection? Is he handsome? Hope to see him one day

whivh day of the week was this can you remember? 

8 hours ago, chargingbull said:

was there recently,

any big deal?

Wow..Lucky u :P

20 hours ago, superman888 said:

Bro, just a reminder that yunomori is a public, straight onsen. Let's enjoy the facilities and behave appropriately... Not all man are PLU when naked...

Self control...

22 hours ago, superman888 said:

I'm not sure how to get hard in either hot water temp or cold ones...  Lol...  Unless it's done purposely 

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

21 hours ago, share said:

Bro, just a reminder that yunomori is a public, straight onsen. Let's enjoy the facilities and behave appropriately... Not all man are PLU when naked...

Self control...

yes, please dont fiddle your brother in the public areas for all to see, otherwise you will be an indecent nuisance.

there are men, PLU or not, who walk around naturally with full mast, but this is not indecent because it is all natural,

but the moment you fiddle or jerk your full mast, it will become indecent.

most action are in the corners only.

Edited by chargingbull
On 2/19/2017 at 1:44 AM, Counting Stars said:

Wow which Sports team was that? 

And the young ang moh - you mean he also had full erection? Is he handsome? Hope to see him one day

whivh day of the week was this can you remember? 

.....cannot say...... be fair to them, otherwise they will stop going there......just be natural......

On 2/18/2017 at 4:18 PM, Counting Stars said:

just walk around with full mast, sexy or not......... nothing impolite about it,     ...........its more natural...!!!

the guys who bring their children......is it impolite for the kids to  walk around with full mast???

come on man  !! its all natural !!.....so its ok to walk around with full mast......so many men have done it already....

it only becomes potentially impolite if there are women around...

in the EUROPE, the Onsen are Mixed with both Male and Female......and walking around with full mast is no big deal.

Edited by chargingbull
On 20/02/2017 at 7:45 AM, chargingbull said:

yes, please dont fiddle your brother in the public areas for all to see, otherwise you will be an indecent nuisance.

there are men, PLU or not, who walk around naturally with full mast, but this is not indecent because it is all natural,

but the moment you fiddle or jerk your full mast, it will become indecent.

most action are in the corners only.

Yup. Just don't want @superman888 to get into trouble on his virgin onsen visit. He sounded real horny.

Natural full mast is ok I suppose.
Normally wait till soft or semi b4 moving around or it'll be obviously bouncy... It's fine if the bouncer & everybody there are open. (;

11 hours ago, share said:

Yup. Just don't want @superman888 to get into trouble on his virgin onsen visit. He sounded real horny.

Natural full mast is ok I suppose.
Normally wait till soft or semi b4 moving around or it'll be obviously bouncy... It's fine if the bouncer & everybody there are open. (;

well,

actually everyone there is open because all guys.....

i walked around full mast with couple of friends who are semi....

and i was not the only one........so......

its ok actually...... its just a natural reaction to cold and hot.... no worries.....

11 minutes ago, chargingbull said:

well,

actually everyone there is open because all guys.....

i walked around full mast with couple of friends who are semi....

and i was not the only one........so......

its ok actually...... its just a natural reaction to cold and hot.... no worries.....

Walk around full mast...When u usually go onsen? :P