Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

On 4/6/2017 at 9:59 PM, Marcietan said:

As usual the not bad looking guy was cruising non stop today. Initially he spotted a good looking ang mo n kept sitting beside him but the Caucasian wasn't interested. Finally he initiated a conversation with him. Haha. Under the water, the ang mo was fingering that guy's ass and he was fully erected. The ang mo dick is huge to the max. The Chinese despo eventually asked for the contact number, exchanged n he left. The ang mo continued to cruise.

Edited by Nothing else

Was there yesterday night (Wednesday night)  around 9:30pm, there's this tall muscular chinese guy, such and eye candy, nice thick tool too. He's obviously cruising around too. Got nice underwear tan line too. Nice slightly hairy legs, I'm sure I'm not his type, so can just imagine. He's obviously cruising too.

Edited by hott83
Guest Al desserting
2 hours ago, 245upz said:

Is it crowded? 

Exceed 10 ppl. Considered crowded? After I left , saw a group of French or Italian kiddos entered. Their first time lol.

55 minutes ago, pent up said:

Looking for a guy who was there tonight - you're short, slightly stocky build, fair skin, with round frame glasses. Around 8 something you sat in the cold bath for a while, then you went into the silk bath. I was cooling off on the bench facing the silk bath and I think we exchanged looks a few times. I went into the onsen bath and you got out of the silk bath. Later around 8.20 I was in the jet bath and you got into the one next to me. Then when I got out you went to shower. Send me a message if you see this!

can't you tell , i m avoiding you !

stop stalking and harassing me.

ps : this is what i will say to you....if i were him.

Guest Al desserting
58 minutes ago, pent up said:

Looking for a guy who was there tonight - you're short, slightly stocky build, fair skin, with round frame glasses. Around 8 something you sat in the cold bath for a while, then you went into the silk bath. I was cooling off on the bench facing the silk bath and I think we exchanged looks a few times. I went into the onsen bath and you got out of the silk bath. Later around 8.20 I was in the jet bath and you got into the one next to me. Then when I got out you went to shower. Send me a message if you see this!

You wore a watch in bath? I dont remember seeing a clock when I wanted to know the time in there leh.....HAHA