Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

4 minutes ago, myfyp2 said:

I'm a frog in the well, never been to onsen before.

Is it advisable to wear glasses into the pool?

I think it depends on if you can see properly without. But generally it's fine if you want to wear.

11 hours ago, Teddiursa said:

Doesn't matter. You will each be given an RFID tag you use to buy your food with (and open lockers). When you check out, you'll be billed what was charged to your tag.

Yeah, thanks, i know that. It's just that there is an option of charging to the member's account and the front desk never asks for my card or confirm if I'm the member (i could be someone's else). Both keys are registered under the member's account. 

Edited by qsefthu78

Rise and Shine! Good news for all the early birds! Enjoy 50% OFF Morning Day Pass, 10am - 3pm from now till 31st July! Terms and Conditions apply.

Terms and Conditions : 
1) Promotion valid from 10am - 3pm till 31st July. 
2) Promotion valid on Monday - Thursday for Members. 
3) Promotion valid on Tuesday - Thursday for Non-members. 
4) Promotion not valid on Public Holidays. 
5) Promotion not valid with other Day Pass Promotions.

2 hours ago, chargingbull said:

Rise and Shine! Good news for all the early birds! Enjoy 50% OFF Morning Day Pass, 10am - 3pm from now till 31st July! Terms and Conditions apply.

Terms and Conditions : 
1) Promotion valid from 10am - 3pm till 31st July. 
2) Promotion valid on Monday - Thursday for Members. 
3) Promotion valid on Tuesday - Thursday for Non-members. 
4) Promotion not valid on Public Holidays. 
5) Promotion not valid with other Day Pass Promotions.

Wooo 

This is awesome! Maybe will head down later. Payment wise do they accept AMEX?

13 hours ago, qsefthu78 said:

Yeah, thanks, i know that. It's just that there is an option of charging to the member's account and the front desk never asks for my card or confirm if I'm the member (i could be someone's else). Both keys are registered under the member's account. 

I think have, cos they asked for your mobile as registration. System will show if you are a member or not. 

22 hours ago, myfyp2 said:

I'm a frog in the well, never been to onsen before.

Is it advisable to wear glasses into the pool?

Once you go to the bubble bath and beyond it will just fog up haha. But yes you should bring your specs with you if you have difficulty seeing without one. At least foggy but still can see a bit.

59 minutes ago, knittinguy said:

Once you go to the bubble bath and beyond it will just fog up haha. But yes you should bring your specs with you if you have difficulty seeing without one. At least foggy but still can see a bit.

GET CRIZAL LENS....... YOU CAN SEE BETTER....

OTHERWISE, IF YOU are near the onsen, just dip your glasses into the hot onsen to wear them..... this equalises the temperature and the fog is gone.

Was there today... seems not as crowded as other times I visited. did see some eye candy ang moh but well... i am there to relax. The baths are all now back to normal. no theme baths. Maybe next week go again... Is it me or the steam room is really hot now!

23 hours ago, chapapa said:

Was there today... seems not as crowded as other times I visited. did see some eye candy ang moh but well... i am there to relax. The baths are all now back to normal. no theme baths. Maybe next week go again... Is it me or the steam room is really hot now!

please complain to the guys outside to lower the Steam Room Temperature.....

its just too hot...

1 hour ago, CharlieB said:

Seems like Yunomori has become another somewhat seedy place and they're not doing too much about it? What a shame... On the plus side, I guess it can be an alternative to the other saunas then! ^_^

It's place for straights to meet gays? :clap:

15 hours ago, chargingbull said:

please complain to the guys outside to lower the Steam Room Temperature.....

its just too hot...

I think they purposely make it very hot so you can't stay in there too long so cannot do funny things! haha...pros and cons?

Guest Al desserting
4 hours ago, coconut11 said:

Just left that place, yes it was so hot till my face was flushed lol. I went to the cold pool and did not feel cold in there haha

Guest Al desserting
6 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

It's place for straights to meet gays? :clap:

Lol not exactly.....went to the silk bath and within 3 mins there is a guy massaging my dick for me sia...the water in the silk bath was milky so nobody could see your hands or my erected dick ..

15 minutes ago, Al desserting said:

Lol not exactly.....went to the silk bath and within 3 mins there is a guy massaging my dick for me sia...the water in the silk bath was milky so nobody could see your hands or my erected dick ..

Huh serious. How does that even happen? That guy so bold.

What if you're straight?

16 minutes ago, JosephXA said:

Huh serious. How does that even happen? That guy so bold.

What if you're straight?

thats the thing.....

some straight guys want to have free hand jobs.....

if they dont like it , they will move away.....

Guest Al desserting
15 minutes ago, chargingbull said:

thats the thing.....

some straight guys want to have free hand jobs.....

if they dont like it , they will move away.....

must see people also .... LOL..... really can tell some ppl are cruising in there sia! Especially today got so many fit hot guys in there OMG

14 minutes ago, Al desserting said:

must see people also .... LOL..... really can tell some ppl are cruising in there sia! Especially today got so many fit hot guys in there OMG

fit hot guys pretending that they never encountered some fun with other hot guys right ?

anyway they usually action in the corner of the sauna or the steam..... or have submarine action...

occassionally they action at the cold corner.......

and then there was this very daring muscle guy couple of weeks back who M and M at the squat showers for his neighbours to see, then he stood up and M and M for all to see, and the group at the cold shower saw and enjoyed his performance....all they way to his fountain of youth shooting out...

and i thought most were straights.......and they treated it like normal ....no big deal....

then the chubs are fun too......

Edited by chargingbull
18 hours ago, CharlieB said:

Seems like Yunomori has become another somewhat seedy place and they're not doing too much about it? What a shame... On the plus side, I guess it can be an alternative to the other saunas then! ^_^

No ah..yesterday someone was told off on the bench for stroking in public cos he was so obvious...

11 hours ago, Al desserting said:

Was it that quite skinny guy with abit of chest hair...he was like...everywhere...

10 hours ago, Al desserting said:

It was so obvious it was virtually painful...the 'follow here and theres'...the 'turn back and see if he's following mes'...the 'starers' who keep hanging outside steamroom and sauna and just stare...the dual morons who tried to bj at the cold pool with the skinny one sitting on pool ledge thinking its not obvious when so many eyes were watching oh and the young looking uncle who kept nonstop stroking himself on the bench thinking it wasn't obvious till someone told him off...

12 hours ago, Al desserting said:

O shiok...he didn't dive into the milky water and look for your water banana? lol

16 hours ago, singuy83 said:

Today a lot of lean fits. And some of the pools hotter than usual... steam bath also hot.

best part is I sat on one of the benches, got sticky thing, zzzzzzzzzzzz. Cmon man...

Ha? the benches on the outside so open, got people leave their body fluids there meh? When I was there got so much activity, guys going in and out of the steam and sauna, and people getting in and out of the pools (and that was before 5pm). Am wondering where people have the chance to hanky panky.

To the tan guy with nice abs and shaved sides yesterday around 3-4pm, you were showering at the corner shower and I was seated diagonally across you a few seats away on the other side. I saw you and we made eye contact. You then walked past me with a raging hard on. Message me if you're here. I was the fair leanfit guy making glances at you. 

Edited by Memento
7 hours ago, ejszaka said:

Ha? the benches on the outside so open, got people leave their body fluids there meh? When I was there got so much activity, guys going in and out of the steam and sauna, and people getting in and out of the pools (and that was before 5pm). Am wondering where people have the chance to hanky panky.

...............errh....

referrring to the benches at the cold pool or the sauna ??

Guest Al desserting
9 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

O shiok...he didn't dive into the milky water and look for your water banana? lol

lol! he feel can already... dun need to see...