Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Yunomori onsen

1st September 2017 5:00pm -7:00pm

There are too many nice guys today. If you happen to be here during this period, and if we happened to exchange glances, do drop me a private message.

I wear specs (and i have to keep on wiping the lenses because of fogging), not tanned (fair),  neither chubby nor muscular. Always use the towel to cover my head in Sauna/Steam room to cool myself down.

12 minutes ago, coconut11 said:

Yunomori onsen

There are too many nice guys today. If you happen to be here during this period, and if we happened to exchange glances, do drop me a private message.

I wear specs (and i have to keep on wiping the lenses because of fogging), not tanned (fair),  neither chubby nor muscular. Always use the towel to cover my head in Sauna/Steam room to cool myself down.

Which head?

12 hours ago, coconut11 said:

Yunomori onsen

Actually...you might not wanna bring your specs inside for too long due to heat and continuous rubbing ogf the lens. Coating may come off especially if one keeps rubbing. If u happen to have a pair of old specs still you could bring those nex time.

9 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

Soda pool now? wah lan..they better  change water very soon.. sighh...

change water ?? !!! ????

no way man !!

the water has collected the ESSENCE OF MEN from Day One and is recycled,

so precious the Concentrated Essence........

before they change the water, they bottle it up and use it as the main ingredient in the Yunomori Body Moisturizer.....

Super Concentrated Essence of Men   ( just one drop   on your skin or in your Bird's Nest Soup and you will be Rejuvinated )

so ...... just enjoy and dip in it  ........  and contribute your essence too........

...............just saw in the steam................three fit dudes were exercising their brother when the manager walked in to check....

funny thing was three had hard masts and one continued to apply blood circulation technique on his brother....

the manager asked them if everything was ok.....

all said yeah its ok.......

manager took a look at the other side of steam....

then glanced back at the three with hard brothers....

then he went out....

it was routine check.......

three fit carried on until shot their loads.....LOL

any complains ??

6 hours ago, joey awesome said:

Was  over night last night,i kana bitten by bed bug 

BED BUGS ??

where?

at the Lounge Area ??

or is it PUBIC LICE ??

JUZABISHANGUY !! can you get the place fumigated as soon as possible ??

On 9/2/2017 at 11:46 AM, juzabishanguy said:

Actually...you might not wanna bring your specs inside for too long due to heat and continuous rubbing ogf the lens. Coating may come off especially if one keeps rubbing. If u happen to have a pair of old specs still you could bring those nex time.

6 hours ago, joey awesome said:

Was  over night last night,i kana bitten by bed bug 

BED BUGS ??

where?

at the Lounge Area ??

or is it PUBIC LICE ??

JUZABISHANGUY !! can you get the place fumigated as soon as possible ??

RED ALERT !!

SOMEONE GOT BITTEN BY BED BUGS IN THE RESTING LOUNGE !!

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=bitten+by+bed+bugs&rlz=1C1ASRM_enSG592SG592&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyrujIgYrWAhUHMY8KHVqBCTUQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950

( Maybe Pubic Lice !! )

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=bitten+by+pubic+lice&rlz=1C1ASRM_enSG592SG592&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinuJDcgYrWAhXIL48KHV9VCh0Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950

if its bed bugs, you can get rid of them in the showers, but if they are PUBIC LICE, the lice are Microscopic and will live and feed inside your Sweat Pores, and you will need to see a Doctor to get and apply Clinical Spirits to kill them !!

pubic-louse-lifecycle.jpg

All Better avoid sleeping in the Lounge !!

Yuucks !!

Edited by chargingbull
37 minutes ago, paulsmith1 said:

Isn't this plc a non gay spa?

why suddenly becoming cruising plc?

ever got pple hving fun inside?

everyone knows....everywhere around the world.....

wherever there is spa, there is always fun.......

On 9/4/2017 at 5:59 AM, chargingbull said:

RED ALERT !!

SOMEONE GOT BITTEN BY BED BUGS IN THE RESTING LOUNGE !!

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=bitten+by+bed+bugs&rlz=1C1ASRM_enSG592SG592&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyrujIgYrWAhUHMY8KHVqBCTUQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950

( Maybe Pubic Lice !! )

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=bitten+by+pubic+lice&rlz=1C1ASRM_enSG592SG592&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinuJDcgYrWAhXIL48KHV9VCh0Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950

if its bed bugs, you can get rid of them in the showers, but if they are PUBIC LICE, the lice are Microscopic and will live and feed inside your Sweat Pores, and you will need to see a Doctor to get and apply Clinical Spirits to kill them !!

pubic-louse-lifecycle.jpg

All Better avoid sleeping in the Lounge !!

Yuucks !!

Oh dear...bed bugs, once you accidentally bring one into your home, it spreads like wild fire! Be careful!!!!

Is the white guy and the Eurasian guy here. You guys were great. And to the chinese guy (locker79) who told me to carry on doing what i intended to do, just wanna say i was shocked u spoke to me as I find u very cute. You brought ur lappy out to do your work I suppose. Drop me a pm if u see this guys.

Edited by lilzack21

Dunno if 1 for 1 promo over or not, but FYI.....Buy 5 passes get 1 free.

Roadshow @ Raffles Place Exchange from Now to 8th September 2017

Onsen Day Pass @ $30 ($32.10 w/GST) each!

Vouchers are valid daily with no blackout period for the next 6 months.

See you @ Raffles Place Exchange Booth E2 + E4

Edited by Salt&Pepper