Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

4 hours ago, Fairlodge11 said:

Anyone was there on Wed evening?

I was there in the evening. :P

2 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Was there yesterday from 2 pm to 5.30 pm, only saw a few guys at first then starts to get more people around 4 pm.

Quite a lot of chubs and one look like Kim Jung Un and a few young cuties! Saw one small size guy with 2 big tattoo on his back, he has the best body shape. 

There was another taller cutie with shaved dick and all the chubs was like following him around! ha  

Think I saw the 2 tattoo guy later in the evening. Don't remember seeing a lot of chubs though.

6 minutes ago, orionmiz said:

I was there in the evening. :P

Think I saw the 2 tattoo guy later in the evening. Don't remember seeing a lot of chubs though.

Maybe they left around the same time as me! 

There was this guy trying to hook up with me inside the steam room, notice he steal a few glance at my naked body then sitting closer and closer and finally I felt his toes was touching mine! haha.. then I know he was signalling me to have some fun. I gave him a smile and stroke my cock as in return for reply as he was stroking his cock at me all the time! 

Then when everyone  left the steam room, he stand up and walk closer to me and we .....

Guest Sport-coholic
3 hours ago, Jasonlee said:

anyone there now?

I was there ;). Reached there at 1000hrs. First time visiting. More ladies than guys there at that hour. Had the whole onsen to myself until 30mins later. They should have a poster like their Bangkok branch advising the bath sequences.

9 minutes ago, Sport-coholic said:

I was there ;). Reached there at 1000hrs. First time visiting. More ladies than guys there at that hour. Had the whole onsen to myself until 30mins later. They should have a poster like their Bangkok branch advising the bath sequences.

Wow...so late? U left 1 hour to steam! haha

relatively more pleasant turnout yesterday.

many including friend and I left earlier than usual once dawned on us if would be worthwhile staying till later nearer closing hour.

near absence of regular steam room 'long-stayers'/'in-out in-out' peeps was a nice change.

any unshy/uncovering masculine leanfits going today?

Edited by cmlf
6 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Was there yesterday from 2 pm to 5.30 pm, only saw a few guys at first then starts to get more people around 4 pm.

Quite a lot of chubs and one look like Kim Jung Un and a few young cuties! Saw one small size guy with 2 big tattoo on his back, he has the best body shape. 

There was another taller cutie with shaved dick and all the chubs was like following him around! ha  

Haha was there yesterday — same timing but i left at 1600 

You’re very straight acting. You were wearing black rimmed specs and we were at the jet bath together. You took the towel off from the railings from me and I thanked you. 

we were also in the collagen bath when we exchanged glances. You’re around the 97-100+ number. 

Not sure if you’re from here. If you are, I hope to connect with you.  Pm me please

12 hours ago, Sport-coholic said:

I thought I saw one big poster at the benches nearest to the sauna room?

Guest Sport-coholic
5 hours ago, Joker2016 said:

I thought I saw one big poster at the benches nearest to the sauna room?

Not the onsen etiquette but advising patrons what's after soda bath, cold bath, sauna, etc. They have such posters at their BKK branch.

18 hours ago, Sport-coholic said:

That will be very helpful!

Date: 6 Oct

Time: From 7Pm till around 9Pm

Looking for the guy with locker No 5. Saw you cruising a guy at the Soda Pool. When he sit naked on the ledge of the Soda Pool, you keep looking at his dick on and off and later show him your semi hardon.

You wore a yellow Ck brief wearing black shoe and a Holister Shirt.

PM me if you see this.

1 hour ago, skybeach said:

How is Yuno on Sat like? Anyone knows? Say late pm all the way to late night.  

There are a few resident cruisers, e.g. one with long hair n has a tattoo on his upper left arm. He will camp between the sauna n steam room. Hardly goes into any pool. Another one has tanned skin, hairy everywhere.

Other than that, u might see some cute ones depending on your luck. 

3 hours ago, 7heaven said:

There are a few resident cruisers, e.g. one with long hair n has a tattoo on his upper left arm. He will camp between the sauna n steam room. Hardly goes into any pool. Another one has tanned skin, hairy everywhere.

Other than that, u might see some cute ones depending on your luck. 

The tattooed one is damn gross. His behavior that is.

On 10/8/2017 at 12:35 AM, zoss said:

Had a great time today. A dude jerk and cum on me at the showers. I thought we made a great show. The guys watching while showering were all jerking off too. What a sight.

thundergod says no !!

Edited by chargingbull