Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

7 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

As difficult to believe as it may seem there are folks who go there to use the facilities on their own. They just mind their own business and enjoy the onsen's facilities. Slightly similar to swimming alone just that instead of swimming, your soaking instead and relaxing. In fact, some folks who go there with their friends tend to be too noisy or rowdy and disturb others.

13 hours ago, Angsanatree said:

I'd estimate 80% of the guys in the baths came alone or with a female friend. Not weird at all. I find it easier to relax if I don't have to talk to people.

It's a normal spa where straight and gay men go. Generally everyone is respectful, so you shouldn't worry. Just one word of caution though - do not sit too close to anyone in the baths.

Thanks guys! And so I went today, it was an eye-opening experience. Felt really ZEN :)

7 hours ago, lilzack21 said:

There was this Japanese looking guy here today. He was hot with a bug schlong.

Oh yes I was there too and man he looks hot. He just let it all hang out. There were some creepy people there though with the consistent stares.

18 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

As difficult to believe as it may seem there are folks who go there to use the facilities on their own. They just mind their own business and enjoy the onsen's facilities. Slightly similar to swimming alone just that instead of swimming, your soaking instead and relaxing. In fact, some folks who go there with their friends tend to be too noisy or rowdy and disturb others.

Not forgetting the part instead of wearing swimming trunks, u have to be naked. 

10 hours ago, coconut11 said:

Was there yesterday afternoon,  no one cruise.  Thought it's a quiet day

It happened twice. Once at around 5pm. This guy with a mole on his face was trying to cruise me. I didn't do anything because there was a 3rd guy in the steamroom. By the time this 3rd guy left, a 4th guy came in, so we really had no chance. After that, at around 6.45pm, this other guy wearing specs was trying to cruise me again. He wasn't really my type, so I just kept to myself and didn't make any move. But he was jerking his cock in the corner (the seat next to the door). When we were alone after a few minutes, he shifted over and started touching me. Before I could stop him, he held my cock and started sucking me off. I wasn't super keen on reciprocating, so I just let him do his thing until I came into his mouth. When he went to the sink in the steamroom to spit my cum out, I left the steamroom to wash up. If you're here, thanks for the blowjob man.