Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Guest Al desserting
1 hour ago, iknikn said:

One dumb question lol. I am practically blind without my specs. Is it weird if I wear my specs inside? :/ Usually I carry my specs in my hand but then regret not being able to see hot guys clearly. Hahaha.

Hmmm ? i also wear spec in leh...

Went there today. The crowd was pretty good and can get a bit cruisy at times. I tried to be as discreet as possible to not disturb the str8s. Lol. 

Had a bit of fun with a beary guy in the bubble bath and later in the steam room for a bit. I had to leave early though. If you’re reading this PM me. :)

On 13/12/2017 at 11:07 PM, Marcietan said:

Today an ang mo and a guy wearing specs were masturbating each other in the shower and sauna area. 

What time did u see this, they mast themselves or help each other mast? I also saw 1 chn spec guy mast himself at the shower around 3plus. Wonder is the same chn spec guy.

was there at 5-ish to 8-ish today... quiet till the after work crowd stormed in at 7...

Pm me if you are here... lean tall chinese guy with black rim specs... around the same time i was there.. your hints were obvious and i reciprocated, but couldn’t approach you cos there were so many people around. Your locker was close to mine as well (i was at 59, same row as u) Drop me a note if you are here!

Two fit tanned guys also came in around 7 plus... taller one had a really nice bod, tan, and asset (:p)... not so tall one had a good built and we exchanged quite a couple of glances too... drop me a note if u r here too!

22 hours ago, Kimochi said:

It works. 

To my surprise it does actually work. Body feels more relax, all the tension is not as bad as before and i had my best sleep last night. :/

Edited by duhdoy

"Go out looking like you want to be seen - reliable, respectable; A man who can deliver, not one of the boys"

4 hours ago, nboy6262 said:

Never been there. Anyone can bring me there next week weekdays? prefer morning..

The 1-for-1 promo (member brings a non-member in for free) is only valid from Monday to Thursday 7 pm onwards. Going there on weekday morning means you will need to pay the full entry fee. 

3 hours ago, Ryan reebok said:

Where is this place & location.  I want to go there. What's the pricing like? 

Located in Kallang Wave Mall, level 2. Nearest station is Stadium. Adult price is $40.66 (incl GST). Tagging with a member for the 1-for-1 promo means you pay only half of that. 

21 hours ago, PublicSg said:

can fuck there?

you remind me of that guy who will just go around sitting on anybody's cock in the sauna and steamroom.....

...........................he finally caught ANAL WARTS and everyone could see the horrible CAULIFLOWER growing out of his ASSHOLE...

it grew inwards.........................................they had to operate and cut out his large intestines...............and fixed him a STOMA.................

he died very painful in the end.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=anal+warts&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiynsz02I7YAhVG6Y8KHdKnBxAQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=947

Edited by chargingbull
3 hours ago, sejati said:

26chn straight here seeking to receive blowjobs in the spa by guys discreetly.. think its okay for me to come here? What time is the best timing for me to go alone. What do you guys think? Thanks hehe

Go gay sauna better. 

20 hours ago, sejati said:

26chn straight here seeking to receive blowjobs in the spa by guys discreetly.. think its okay for me to come here? What time is the best timing for me to go alone. What do you guys think? Thanks hehe

straight want BJ from guys? best timing to go alone but then who BJ u? confused with wtf u are talking abt