Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Nice crowd. Few eyes candies.
Some guys are like a celebrity / magnet. Capture lots of attention. Have many followers. Drew the crowd into the steam room, sauna, hot tub. Quite crowded wherever he goes.
Everything nice about him (bod, package, butt, gorgeous...). He joined me in the yuzu pool. We soaked together. Woohoo. Just wish that the pool is smaller. Haha

Was there for the first time yesterday around 3pm. One guy with a nice build came and sat next to me at the shower area,  worked up an erection, and followed me to the changing area.But too bad I had to leave early. There was another hot guy with black specs and a man bun. Perfect specimen. 

Anyway, I find it rather impossible for any action to take place. Even the toilet is right beside the yukata counter. Where do you guys take the action to? Please share. 

Field report for Sat evening from 7 pm to 10.30 pm:

A rather small crowd perhaps due the various parties going on.

The characters worth mentioning are as follows:

1) Slutty looking young guy with good looks and complexion and super slim waist.  Busy sending signals to guys 2), 3) and 4) below plus others.

2) Specs guy 1. Handsome professional executive face.  Above average bod.  Didn't cover with towel most of the time.

3) Specs guy 2.  Cute undergrad face.  Super smooth porcelain complexion for both face and bod.  Some muscles and overall very sexy.  Cover with towel all the time.

4) Blond beng.  Handsome face and not bad bod with a very sexy butt.  But closely guarded by his fat bf who is also a blond beng.  Didn't cover with towel most of the time.

5) Very horny Indian/Malay boy showing his hands free erect dick every now and then.  Ok looks and bod.  Never cover with towel at all.

6) Last but not least, the cute PRC boy at the towel counter (not the fat one).  Can we ask him to join us in the pool or steam room?

11 hours ago, james_sweat_00 said:

Was there for the first time yesterday around 3pm. One guy with a nice build came and sat next to me at the shower area,  worked up an erection, and followed me to the changing area.But too bad I had to leave early. There was another hot guy with black specs and a man bun. Perfect specimen. 

Anyway, I find it rather impossible for any action to take place. Even the toilet is right beside the yukata counter. Where do you guys take the action to? Please share. 

this is a proper establishment. Want action? go a gay sauna. people looking for action at improper places are annoying and desperate

8 hours ago, ZS Dong said:

this is a proper establishment. Want action? go a gay sauna. people looking for action at improper places are annoying and desperate

Haha don’t judge people if you also guilty...

Can’t help to notice your posts about action in toilet at some mall:huh:... 

8 hours ago, ZS Dong said:

I do understand that this is a proper establishment. I'm just curious how you guys take it to another level if any. I'd understand people exchanging contacts and take it outside/elsewhere. That seems like the most logical thing to do as I see.

And, it is very different in gay sauna. Everyone is looking for fun. In places like Yunomori, there's something about the silent sexual tension which seems forbidden but at times so obvious. It is almost the same as the excitement I get when going to a public toilet and accidentally being cruised, as compared to being cruised at a well known gay cruising spot/toilet. 

If that make sense.

Anyhow, I'm only a one time visitor. I'm your northern neigbour. Unlikely to visit anytime soon. So no chance for me to be annoying and desperate there in the near future.

Was just a visit to satisfy my curiosity. As I've visited the one in Bangkok, just want to see how it's like over there in Sg

On 16/12/2017 at 10:28 PM, celexter said:

The 1-for-1 promo (member brings a non-member in for free) is only valid from Monday to Thursday 7 pm onwards. Going there on weekday morning means you will need to pay the full entry fee. 

Located in Kallang Wave Mall, level 2. Nearest station is Stadium. Adult price is $40.66 (incl GST). Tagging with a member for the 1-for-1 promo means you pay only half of that. 

From what time to time the entry fee is not full price in the morning?

Guest Sport-coholic
9 minutes ago, BanTin said:

From what time to time the entry fee is not full price in the morning?

It's always full price for now unless you tag with a member to a 1 for 1 onsen entry (Mon to Thu, 7pm to 11pm till 31 Dec)