Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

1 hour ago, Only4Chubz said:

Sounds stupid but do you get totally naked in the bath?

Never been to onsen before but would love to try and relax there for a day

Yes, totally naked, only small towel along with you nothing else. And do not openly soak your small towel into the pool. 

51 minutes ago, steamboy said:

The towel does NOT go into the water at any point 

openly or discreetly lol  

:clap: That day I was there, there were several guys dipping, washing their towels and submerging their heads in the water. One was even going around dipping his spectacles in the water to clean them. Guys, be mindful to keep the towel, hair and spectacles out of the water, please.

Guest Sport-coholic
59 minutes ago, Angsanatree said:

:clap: That day I was there, there were several guys dipping, washing their towels and submerging their heads in the water. One was even going around dipping his spectacles in the water to clean them. Guys, be mindful to keep the towel, hair and spectacles out of the water, please.

People just don't bother to read or follow the etiquette when they are there. :swear:

On 1/8/2018 at 5:14 PM, Angsanatree said:

Edited by Batheatsleep
4 minutes ago, Batheatsleep said:

They are not washing their spectacles in the bath, just dipping it to clear the fogginess, which only happens when they get into the bath, so it doesn’t make sense to step out of the bath to pour water over it 

he s applying v strict jp standards (even now the jp r not that strict anymore), no means no for whatsoever reason

38 minutes ago, Batheatsleep said:

They are not washing their spectacles in the bath, just dipping it to clear the fogginess, which only happens when they get into the bath, so it doesn’t make sense to step out of the bath to pour water over it 

Scoop some water with hand and pour it over the specs with specs over the drain

7 hours ago, Angsanatree said:

I'm more annoyed about the ones that do not shower and go straight into the baths or sometimes even scrub themselves in the baths. Also have those that go in and out of the steam room and sauna without showering and just entering the baths immediately after. Like really guys.... seriously its not that hard

Edited by seabiscuit
Guest JaysonTann
10 minutes ago, seabiscuit said:

I'm more annoyed about the ones that do not shower and go straight into the baths or sometimes even scrub themselves in the baths. Also have those that go in and out of the steam room and sauna without showering and just entering the baths immediately after. Like really guys.... seriously its not that hard

Idiots like this knows nothing about hygiene…

Those guys who dipped without shower, or out of steam / sauna and straight to the pool may not be too well expose to how the bath house culture is. I believe what can be done from those seasoned is to highlight to the staffs or managements there to give a brief reminder to the patrons that they are required to shower first before dipping and to rinse themselves after steam or sauna. Guess not everyone knows everything the first time. 

On 1/8/2018 at 5:14 PM, Angsanatree said:

yes......keep your pubic hair out of the water too......

6 hours ago, XS.Lin said:

Those guys who dipped without shower, or out of steam / sauna and straight to the pool may not be too well expose to how the bath house culture is. I believe what can be done from those seasoned is to highlight to the staffs or managements there to give a brief reminder to the patrons that they are required to shower first before dipping and to rinse themselves after steam or sauna. Guess not everyone knows everything the first time. 

you are supposed to have a complete hair shampooed.....

and complete body shampooed......

squeeze all your grease out from your face.......

totally CLEAN AND FREE OF GREASE....... before you dip in any pool.......

then go sweat it out and release your liquids in the steam or sauna......

then hot shampoo entirely again......

then COLD SHOWER......

to close all the open SWEAT PORES.............

then go sleep at the lounge........

wake up with baby smooth skin again......