Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

9 hours ago, lilzack21 said:

Some ppl can be so inconsiderate and leave their cum on the seats in the steam room. My ass was covered with it. Cant understand why they have to do it on the seats.

the seats are white.....

cum cant be seen........

maybe it is shampoo gel......

how do you know it is cum?.....

visual?

texture?

fragrance?

taste ??

Edited by chargingbull
1 hour ago, skybeach said:

Any feedback about the yuzu bath? Anything special or wonderful about it or it's overrated? Will be heading to the onsen only in Feb, but wondering if I should make it in Jan to enjoy the Yuzu bath... 

nothing special, not even specially fragrant, maybe if u dare to drink it, it will taste like yuzu tea?? lolz

19 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

haha...It's a straight Spa! 

yah lah........

everyone there is str8 too.

once i saw a bunch of atheletes wanking off in there too....

and some guys even  wank at the benches facing the cold pool and cum on the floor.........

quite a sight.....

no big deal.....it's just normal guy stuff.

Edited by chargingbull
6 hours ago, skybeach said:

Any feedback about the yuzu bath? Anything special or wonderful about it or it's overrated? Will be heading to the onsen only in Feb, but wondering if I should make it in Jan to enjoy the Yuzu bath... 

Yuzu is a sour Japanese citrus fruit, used both for its juice and its aromatic rind. The yuzu (which is about the size of a tangerine) has an aroma and flavor that is distinct from any other citrus fruit, somewhat akin to a cross between grapefruit and lime.

........its similar to squeezing lemon juice all over your body if you dont have a bath tub to squeeze it in.......

otherwise if you have a bath tub, but cannot get lemon juice,   ..... 

just go to your local grocery store and buy a lemon cordial and

pour half a bottle into your bath tub of hot water and then soak yourself in it.......

Edited by chargingbull

Yesterday I went, it seems like they off the steam room at 10pm! That is really too early... I haven't even "enjoyed" the steam....

A number of hung guys while flaccid... but good to soak when its cold! Did see some action, just 1 -2 guys playing with their junk in the steam room (while it was still active) but there was alot of traffic so was disruptive.

Wth cum near the bench on cold pool??? How come I don't see any actions everytime im there. :(

1 hour ago, Execguy said:

Witnessed for the first time someone jerking off at the sauna in front of 6 pairs of eyes. Really surprised at how daring people can be. 

its a normal str8 thing to do..........

just cum as you like....

no big deal.

they , the str8 , even do it at the squat showers..... if you are observant enough.....

and then there was the one who did it standing up for all to see, the stocky muscled guy do didn't give a damned about everyone who was watching...

and the ones watching also just watched until he shot his load.

very common ,

its also very common in str8 onsens in japan and korea.

Edited by chargingbull
On 12/01/2018 at 9:08 AM, chapapa said:

Yesterday I went, it seems like they off the steam room at 10pm! That is really too early... I haven't even "enjoyed" the steam....

A number of hung guys while flaccid... but good to soak when its cold! Did see some action, just 1 -2 guys playing with their junk in the steam room (while it was still active) but there was alot of traffic so was disruptive.

Wth cum near the bench on cold pool??? How come I don't see any actions everytime im there. :(

Interested, where's the location