Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

14 hours ago, tinkymale said:

Went today from 2-7pm.  Seriously is the afternoon meant for gays? My gaydar was like lighting up to almost every guys! Gosh... to that handsome guy which we kisses n played briefly... hope you will text me ... looking forward to hear from you. 

Can I join

I find a lot cheap skate people here. Especially those that agreed to pair up with members to enter the onsen. You should be grateful to the member that bring you in and only have to pay half share of the entry fee. So don’t go round asking for free entry. You know you are such a cheapo ! :thumbdown:

Going to onsen soon :whistle:

Edited by ixmog
On 13/02/2018 at 7:03 PM, that93boy said:

Can anyone share their experiences here besides asking for 1-for-1?

havent been there in a month already, would like to know the current happenings 

I observed many people dip the towel in the pool. Use the towel to wash or rub the body. And then dip again to rinse the towel. Some use the towel to wrap the waist and then soak in.

Disgusting. The original onsen rule is to never dip the towel into the water. Some even dont wash rinse after from sauna or steam and immediately dip into the pool. Please. Hygiene first.