Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

I'm intending to go to the onsen for the first time and would like some advice. Can someone enlighten me on what the procedure is - stripping (completely naked?), bathing (where? Open area?), disposable undies to wear in onsen or must be totally nude, what's the small towel for? Just out of curiosity, are there like teens or younger gen who use the onsen too? And generally are the guys there hairy or shaved? Thanks! 

13 minutes ago, Gglee_98 said:

I'm intending to go to the onsen for the first time and would like some advice. Can someone enlighten me on what the procedure is - stripping (completely naked?), bathing (where? Open area?), disposable undies to wear in onsen or must be totally nude, what's the small towel for? Just out of curiosity, are there like teens or younger gen who use the onsen too? And generally are the guys there hairy or shaved? Thanks! 

Just go there strip yourself like a whore ~ bathing is like those Japanese onsen with stool. Bring small towel with you along to small shore and squeeze juice onto yourself ~