Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

hi guys, when you all go onsen do you deliberately pull back your foreskin to show your cock head? 

Circumcised obviously no choice, but I was there last month and observe a lot of guys retract foreskin purposely.

Personally I enjoy pull back at onsen because dick won't shrink as much at the cold pool and also feel very liberated and slightly erotic to be so exposed. plus the feel of the water on exposed glans is shiokkk.

Is this a thing for you guys? 

15 hours ago, robsg said:

hi guys, when you all go onsen do you deliberately pull back your foreskin to show your cock head? 

Circumcised obviously no choice, but I was there last month and observe a lot of guys retract foreskin purposely.

Personally I enjoy pull back at onsen because dick won't shrink as much at the cold pool and also feel very liberated and slightly erotic to be so exposed. plus the feel of the water on exposed glans is shiokkk.

We usually go to the mirror table outside, pump a handful of the moisturizer and then lubricate our cockheads in the steam with my buddy.......shiok

On 5/20/2023 at 11:18 PM, briefsnottrunks said:

Got a BJ last time but sadly had no action at all today, nor did I witness anything.

Apart from a guy who was actively moving between the sauna and steam rooms to my amusement, everyone else appeared to be well behaved and kept to themselves.

Quite funny to see someone shave their crotch at the shower area, but it makes sense I guess! I swear I saw a toothbrush in his package too lol.

Also fulfilled a dream I never knew I had of seeing a former acquaintance in the buff. Quite amazed at how lean he still looks now!

There were literally males of all ages tonight, from those less than 5 years of age to 1 or 2 elderly gentlemen. Also got to see bodies and birdies of various shapes and sizes too 😂

I'll probably only revisit when I can secure a 1-for-1, and also go at a day and time which is more quiet.

Shaving crotch at the showers is the in thing

On 5/23/2023 at 4:33 PM, robsg said:

I always like to pull my foreskin back, onsen or not. Even when I'm out and about. Haha

Looking for the guy in pink shirt. U were with your 2 friends. I said hi and thought you were familiar. We met again in the train towards Serangoon. U alighted at Paya Lebar while I alighted at Serangoon. Please pm me if you’re here. Too shy to ask for your contact information. 

22 hours ago, noobnobb said:

What time does the onsen close btw 

Officially closes at 10 but the staff tends to chase people out by 945 as most guys will take their time to shower and dry off so they chase people out earlier so as to be able to close on time.

8 hours ago, briefsnottrunks said:

Not sure if you're joking or not 😆

I m not kidding....

If you notice the famous body builder instructor celebrity with sculptured body....

He is always shaving his crotch and body at the 2nd row end squat showers....

And his buddies too...

16 hours ago, Ezra said:

Anyone going tomorrow (Friday , 26 May) 5PM onwards ?
Looking for someone to accompany me, else I will feel emo going alone 
It's will be free entry for May B'day Month 

Screenshot 2023-05-25 182809.png

I will be there from 1pm to 4pm 

if you see me , do greet me 😁

Edited by Ezra

Feel free to follow me at Instagram 😘

17 minutes ago, noobnobb said:

This promo is definitely real right

I tried calling Yunomori to double check but no one picked up zz

Yes , it’s even posted in their IG 

I got something caught up hence go at later timing , from 1pm ~ 4pm. 

Feel free to follow me at Instagram 😘

33 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

I was there some time ago, nothing really happens, saunas far more active, or some other outdoor toilets.

Yup it was my first time to Yunomori in SG yesterday. In comparison to the Sathorn outlet in BKK I think they’re rather similar? Sathorn’s dressing room was prob a bit bigger. But the sauna and steam rooms in sg are prob bigger. I think Thai guys are more daring.. haha.. saw plenty of HJ and kissing then (or maybe I just didn’t stay still happy hour yesterday)

On 5/26/2023 at 9:47 PM, highintensity1992 said:

Happenings always at happy hour.....

You left early....

Happy hour is ....... (from what time till what time)?

It's expected to be unhappening as it's NOT a gay sauna. Somehow horny gay men there try (and will always try) to convert it into one.

6 hours ago, HotSauceDaddy said:

Hey Everyone.

Planning in advance.

I (non member) am planning to head to Yunomori on Tuesday late afternoon about 5pm.

Anyone wanna come along?

Anyone member want to share their 1-1 pass? I'll pay my own share :)

Let me know here or tele me

Strongkano.

@HotSauceDaddyYuno’s 1-1 only starts at 7pm :)

On 5/28/2023 at 5:52 PM, David8 said:

I wanted to pop in to say something that not everyone might agree with. I joined this forum because it was one of the results I got when Googling Yunomori and I had been reading this thread and found it interesting that there was this "hidden world" going on, which I wouldn't consider myself a part of, but all the same, am not scandalised by knowing it's there. I acknowledge that it is exciting to do things which might be against the rules, and I won't deny that it can be very difficult for a lot of people to separate nudity from sexuality (especially in an environment as repressed as Singapore is), but I think it is also important to consider the purpose of the space and practice discretion. There's a reply a bit upthread that mentions children being present at Yunomori, and I think it's very important to consider how inappropriate it would be for sexual activity to take place in front of children. I'm always going to mind my own business if nobody seems to be in danger or anything like that, but I think it's important to remember that an onsen isn't inherently sexual.  

Wonder how common it is to see children in Yuno...