Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

5 minutes ago, murano said:

Yes so we judge those who are untidy

I mean we wouldn't say it out loud like be verbal about it cos you know that's not nice

But in our minds we'd be labelling them as the untidy ones, like how the Japs would categorise strangers 

hahaha. Interesting. Thank God, I am not the "untidy" one. ☺️

3 hours ago, murano said:

Yes so we judge those who are untidy

I mean we wouldn't say it out loud like be verbal about it cos you know that's not nice

But in our minds we'd be labelling them as the untidy ones, like how the Japs would categorise strangers 

since when do you speak for all shaved guys lol

Wednesday, 13 March, 1pm - 4:30pm

Saw this tanned, lean yet muscular hottie with tattoos with his friend (might be bf). Shaved pubes and megawatt smile. Given that timing, most other patrons were uncles. So it was really a treat to see such a smokin hot dude walking around. Pity they kept going everywhere in a pair. Otherwise I might have just approached that dude.

If you’re here, I’d greatly appreciate an hola from you!😅

5 hours ago, Igood said:

Is the lounge in unisex area? What is the attire there?

Yes, unisex and attached to the cafe. Most people wear the yukata and obi (over underwear) but there will also be people wearing regular clothes in the cafe. 

4 hours ago, Igood said:

Visited for first time today just to try once. Everyone looks like a saint. Nothing interesting going on. 

Just at 2 hour mark, feels bored already. Think 50 too ex. 

Yes too ex, and cannot use CDC vouchers, really not worth, unless got concert then maybe can hear some of it at the resting lounge.

On 4/6/2024 at 4:16 PM, TallAmerican said:

Lots of guys at Yuno have sexy tan lines that highlight their big butts. Do you think most of these guys are bottoms?

Saw a young couple with tan line. Nice fair 🍑

Also 1 guy with g-string tan. wow

Some guys are pretty tan evenly, whole bod (no tan line) it's their colour tone / they 🌞tan in their 😎birthday suit / indoor tanning 

• 2 weeks later...