Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Guest Sport-coholic
On 3/30/2019 at 3:41 PM, orionmiz said:

Wow haha, so how many people message you then?

Didn't know there will be some crowd in midday Friday afternoon.

Edited by Sport-coholic
26 minutes ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

the temperature in the steam room has been turned up hotter and hotter it seems.  How can u all tahan inside so long siol

Haven't step in the steam room (and sauna) for quite some time. Maybe I should remind myself to go in to see how hot it is now.

Anyway, did they turn off the air conditioning inside the onsen area? I kept sweating non-stop even when I was resting for a long time...

11 minutes ago, orionmiz said:

Haven't step in the steam room (and sauna) for quite some time. Maybe I should remind myself to go in to see how hot it is now.

Anyway, did they turn off the air conditioning inside the onsen area? I kept sweating non-stop even when I was resting for a long time...

Not aware of aircon lol. But steam room is certainly turned on hotter plus the staff will come in every hour to spot check the blind spot lol.

that older staff always give u a fuck up look at the towel counter.

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet
5 hours ago, orionmiz said:

Water is expensive in our country, so may be they are trying to cut costs in some other way:yuk:

The steam room and also the soda pool were definitely much hotter than before when I visited 2 weeks ago. One good thing is that it is now easier to chill in the cold pool without feeling too cold

10 hours ago, eminent82 said:

Water is expensive in our country, so may be they are trying to cut costs in some other way:yuk:

The steam room and also the soda pool were definitely much hotter than before when I visited 2 weeks ago. One good thing is that it is now easier to chill in the cold pool without feeling too cold

Now the soda pool becomes the seasonal Sakura bath. Temperature still not too bad so far.

10 hours ago, tinkymale said:

Time to give feedback to the management on his bad service

Maybe they should provide training on service and communications. :p

Just now, ScratchedDiamond said:

Never been there before. How much is the entry? I'm thinking of visiting on Mondays afternoon for a look. Hope it won't be crowded...... 

Mondays not very crowded .... also it's 40.66 after GST .  plus the sickening older staff will spot check the steam and dry sauna every other hour and is very rude.

13 minutes ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Mondays not very crowded .... also it's 40.66 after GST .  plus the sickening older staff will spot check the steam and dry sauna every other hour and is very rude.

Thanks for the information! Perhaps the older staff is always in there looking for someone to hit on him without luck, hence the grumpy attitude. :p