Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

On 12/01/2018 at 6:29 AM, chargingbull said:

yah lah........

everyone there is str8 too.

once i saw a bunch of atheletes wanking off in there too....

and some guys even  wank at the benches facing the cold pool and cum on the floor.........

quite a sight.....

no big deal.....it's just normal guy stuff.

I want to go there,  is it at  kallang wave? 

2 hours ago, mrjuicetiger said:

did the bears get hard? 

who is the hung Asian guy ?how does he look like

The shorter cute bear quite modest, but whenever he revealed himself, it looks quite thick. The taller cute bear not shy at all, quite big, but didn't get hard except near closing hours when he seemed to get a semi.

The hung asian guy maybe about 35, slim and south asian, quite average looks

Guest 72%dark

Friday night. To the guy who spoke to me briefly as I was showering just before closing time – you asked me if I used LINE; I asked you if you were on holiday. I know what you were looking for, and for what it’s worth I found you cute. I’m sorry for not humoring you. It’s just that I had gone there with the intention of soaking my cares away rather than anything else, and feeling down makes me neither in the mood to chat nor much else. Anyway I think you managed to find someone else in the end. But thanks for reaching out.

3 hours ago, 72%dark said:

Friday night. To the guy who spoke to me briefly as I was showering just before closing time – you asked me if I used LINE; I asked you if you were on holiday. I know what you were looking for, and for what it’s worth I found you cute. I’m sorry for not humoring you. It’s just that I had gone there with the intention of soaking my cares away rather than anything else, and feeling down makes me neither in the mood to chat nor much else. Anyway I think you managed to find someone else in the end. But thanks for reaching out.

Hope you are feeling better after the soak. Enjoy your weekend.