Male HQ

Jurong Point

Picture 1504_resize_exposure.jpg

Jurong Point extension level 1 toilet is getting more n more cruisier. That is, more guys are peeping at other's cocks in the urinal. Guys range from school boys to undergrads to executives to uncles ..

Some will just peep and stroke themselves to make their cock hardon;

Some will signal you to go another areas where he can suck and rim for you; ( Places such as basement toilet, level 5/6 at Jurong Point)

Some will secretly stretch out his hand to grab, fondle and stroke your cock while looking for people to come to the urinal and then quickly let go his hand and pretend to urine.

By the way, anybody knows where exactly are those places they mentioned ? If you know, please PM and I would like my mushroom headed cock to be fondled and sucked and fully shaven ass to be rimmed by you.

Edited by DeMarko
On 7/9/2016 at 9:31 AM, DeMarko said:

Picture 1504_resize_exposure.jpgJurong Point extension level 1 toilet is getting more n more cruisier. That is, more guys are peeping at other's cocks in the urinal. Guys range from school boys to undergrads to executives to uncles ..

Some will just peep and stroke themselves to make their cock hardon;

Some will signal you to go another areas where he can suck and rim for you; ( Places such as basement toilet, level 5/6 at Jurong Point)

Some will secretly stretch out his hand to grab, fondle and stroke your cock while looking for people to come to the urinal and then quickly let go his hand and pretend to urine.

By the way, anybody knows where exactly are those places they mentioned ? If you know, please PM and I would like my mushroom headed cock to be fondled and sucked and fully shaven ass to be rimmed by you.

Got meh??

Guest Jurongboybi
On 23 June 2016 at 1:53 PM, RelaxZen said:

all the actions are at Jurong Point Level 2 Toilet Beside Yakun

Went thr ystrday. Easy to understall. And i think i sense an understall session gg on at the last 2 cubicle heheheehhehee

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic