Male HQ

Anyone Fantasize Sex with your Relatives

Guest dreamer

• 3 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 3:22 AM, Guest Jon3 said:

Update what i saw past 12 midnight just now. I m surfing on my desktop near my room window & the sudden lighted up of their bedroom caught my attention. Both just came back home. When i look out, i saw father wearing polo tee & jeans walking to the window pulling close the white sheer translucent curtain then switch on the toilet lighting. When he was removing his watch & things from pockets, the son in casual shirt & pants walk into the room removing his things too. After that the son went out the bedroom follow by the father. I can't see what they are doing in the kitchen at this moment because the curtain at the window there was drawn close. I m thinking they will definitely return to the bedroom toilet for shower so i waited. After 10-15 mins, the son finally appear naked walking into the room again. The father soon came in naked too standing near the door switching off the white lighting & change it to a warm orange lighting. They took a very long shower & was done after more than 30mins. The father came out first standing next to bed drying & I can see a vague shadow of his cock was actually hard. The son soon came out facing him talking with 1 leg kneeling on bed & 1 leg standing on floor. His butt was facing my direction so i can't see his naked front. The father went out the room after drying & the son climb onto the bed under the blanket. The father came in, switch off the warm orange light & nothing i can see anymore.

any update?

Went visiting cousin for Hari Raya and he has an adopted son who is fucking cute, about JC age. After eating, use his toilet and found a sexy underwear in the laundry pail which definitely belongs to the son. Took the opportunity to sniff and lick lick the undie. Fantastic 

18 minutes ago, asslickr said:

Went visiting cousin for Hari Raya and he has an adopted son who is fucking cute, about JC age. After eating, use his toilet and found a sexy underwear in the laundry pail which definitely belongs to the son. Took the opportunity to sniff and lick lick the undie. Fantastic 

Like this also can ar? Hahaha

19 hours ago, asslickr said:

Is his adopted son Malay?

Guest concern

I have an uncle who abused his wife. Still remember when i was back primary school ago. I caught the raw live show of how the childrens running back to their rooms to avoid the harsh treatment. But eventually the wife is the one got beat up to save the children from the abusive too. I recalled that the wife was washing clothes with a side mirror installed for a viewed from behind the kitchen. At that point, i did not knew what the mirror was about until i saw that he always attacked from the back like a performer dance drummer. Sounds bad! So after he was separated and divorced. I went over to his place occasion and found him walking with undies. And it looked quite feeling wanted the kind of what ts said.

• Guest locked this topic