Male HQ

Anyone Fantasize Sex with your Relatives

Guest dreamer

Guest Incest or Nudist

Since you are keeping a watchful eyes on the father & son, you should at least be able to witness some hot embraces, kissing, oral or fucking in the kitchen or the bedroom if it is really a sexual relationship. Maybe they are just nudist at heart.

• 3 months later...
On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Guest Jon3 said:

Yes I too believe anything could happen in this world.  

The father and son relationship are very close. Normally they come home together quite late about 9+ 10+ seems like after work and dinner, both are white collar. When reach home, father will always go into kitchen open the sliding windows half way then pull the curtain to cover the window then will proceed to his master bedroom on the light, on the air con, then pull the sheer curtain all the way and the thick curtain half way to cover the windows after that walk out his bedroom again. From the half sheer curtain I can still see them from my bino (sorry for peeping). After awhile both father and son will walk into bedroom totally naked ( I presume both undress in kitchen laundry area) then shower together in master bedroom toilet. Do you guys still shower together with your father at the age of 20+? I don't know but I feel weird.  

There is a few time I saw the father came out from bathroom first after shower with a erected cock drying himself in front the wall mirror and his son walk out with normally half erected but there is one time I saw him with hard erect too (son clean shaved). Both are normally nude at home walking in and out the bedroom. The bedroom light will always turn to dim orange color before they sleep so with this dim light behind the sheer curtains I can only see shadows. They both sleep naked together on the queen size bed and dim orange light will also turn off after that.  I remember many months back on a Saturday I came home about 2+am, their kitchen light on suddenly and the 2 pcs of curtains did not cover the window fully so I can still peep through the center gap of their curtains. The son was in kitchen nude making hot drink and after few mins the father came standing nude at the kitchen entrance watching, talking to him. After awhile his father walk to his son stand behind him putting his hand on his son's waist and keep rubbing his hand on his son's waist and buttock (this make me instantly turn hard). Both leaning on cabinet facing each other, son drinking and father talking to him with hand still on his son's waist.  After son finish both walk to basin area (I can't see because curtain cover that area).  But after awhile father walk towards kitchen entrance then turn back to wait for his son and oh gosh, his cock is raging hard. His son finish and walk towards him then he patted his son's buttock and off the kitchen light (the son didn't turn around so I can't see his cock).

Do you guys have such close relationship with your father?  Well... I still believe anything do happen in this world. 

Last Saturday midnight there is an opening gap in their kitchen window curtain again. Both naked father & son in kitchen, son opening fridge taking drink out and put it on top the cabinet, father was standing behind him with both his hands on son's shoulder and his body was also touching his son's back especially his pub area was touching son's buttock. When son was making the drink his father then move both his hands down to son's waists then I saw slowly move to son's private part. After awhile father walk to basin area that is block by curtain so I can't see him, son later turn around and his cock is erected. He stood there drinking his drink and slowly walk to basin area and now I can't see both. After awhile his father appear walking to open fridge, put in something close fridge then stood there facing basin area talking to his son, he too has an erected cock. Son walk back to fridge then father suddenly went behind son's back cuddle and lifted him up like playing wrestling then put him down and son walks out of kitchen went back to bedroom, father off kitchen light and went in bedroom too. Bedroom TV was on so the brightness can still see some movement behind their sheer curtain. 

Guest bonfire

His dick must be quite a sight from where you were in the water. I would ride him there if I were you. He clearly wants to get your butt so he brought you there. ;)

• 9 months later...
On 21/03/2017 at 1:17 AM, Guest Jon3 said:

Last Saturday midnight there is an opening gap in their kitchen window curtain again. Both naked father & son in kitchen, son opening fridge taking drink out and put it on top the cabinet, father was standing behind him with both his hands on son's shoulder and his body was also touching his son's back especially his pub area was touching son's buttock. When son was making the drink his father then move both his hands down to son's waists then I saw slowly move to son's private part. After awhile father walk to basin area that is block by curtain so I can't see him, son later turn around and his cock is erected. He stood there drinking his drink and slowly walk to basin area and now I can't see both. After awhile his father appear walking to open fridge, put in something close fridge then stood there facing basin area talking to his son, he too has an erected cock. Son walk back to fridge then father suddenly went behind son's back cuddle and lifted him up like playing wrestling then put him down and son walks out of kitchen went back to bedroom, father off kitchen light and went in bedroom too. Bedroom TV was on so the brightness can still see some movement behind their sheer curtain. 

This prove anything could happen ....

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-jailed-for-having-sex-with-stepdaughter-over-a-decade?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10

I think not father and Son.

its old bf and young bf la 

sala 

yes i did with my cousin. when we were 18 we stayed in one hostel for uni and we share one bed. he is really one of my big crush when i was young. every night i tried to touch his dee dee hahaha kiss his lips lol, now he is not that attractive he looks like daddy now and have a hot girlfriend. we still see each other in our family reunion seems like nothing happened :P 

During the early 50s and 60s, sex among family members seem to happen quite often.  There were frequent reports of court cases involving fathers and daughters and occasionally fathers and sons.  Even today we get to read such reports but less frequently.  And these are the reported cases - have you ever wondered how many more went unreported?

In my own life, I as a young girlish boy had intimacy with several of my cousins (who are now all in their late 60s and 70s and one of them just celebrated his 80th birthday) and 2 uncles (both are husbands of my aunties).  So, you see, not so uncommon after all.  Mine were not reported as I was a willing party and all's well that ended well. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

When he was 7yr old kena fuck by his uncle when sharing same room only when cease after he go army. 

Dare not leak worry kena chase outwith a home.

Sometime uncle bring friends to share him to other.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

When he was 7yr old kena fuck by his uncle when sharing same room only when cease after he go army. 

Dare not leak worry kena chase outwith a home.

Sometime uncle bring friends to share him to other.

Walao!

Who is this person?

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

During the early 50s and 60s, sex among family members seem to happen quite often.  There were frequent reports of court cases involving fathers and daughters and occasionally fathers and sons.  Even today we get to read such reports but less frequently.  And these are the reported cases - have you ever wondered how many more went unreported?

I remember during the 80s and 90s, the  newspaper often reported cases of guys getting sexually assaulted. Some of the reports were quite graphic and detailed.

Then all of a sudden, from 2000 onwards, they stopped and you only hear of such cases once in a few months.

I don't think that such things stopped happening. It's just a media blackout from the government. Don't know why, because when the sexual assault victim is a female, they still report the case in great detail.

But with male victims, the report tends to be very brief (no pun intended) and they will use very ambiguous terms like "indecent act", and you won't really get the full picture.

Last Saturday midnight there is an opening gap in their kitchen window curtain again. Both naked father & son in kitchen . . .

Wow!! That's kind of new to me - father and son!

I have heard of cases (in the U.S.) where the father molests the son. But to have a sexual relationship, and in Singapore, is quite new to me.

Maybe when you see them along the corridor or lift landing, just greet them and casually chat with them. You might be able to pick up some clues from your interaction with them  :D

It has been quite a long time I didn't get to see them both in their home kitchen because the curtain didn't leave any gap for me to see from my bino. But then last month I ran into both father & son at bt.batok hometeam pool on a weekday afternoon when I was clearing my leaves. Not many people were using the pool that afternoon, just me & 2 old ah pek. The father & son came not long after me, both change into their trunk & came out from toilet. Father was wearing grey trunk & son was wearing dark blue trunk. After an hour the 2 ah pek finished their swim, shower & left. Both father & son swim for another 15min then left the pool for toilet. I went into toilet not long after them & saw their bags were on the bench. I heard water sound from the cubicle at the urinal side & went take a look. Both were inside the last cubicle with door closed located at the last urinal (those who went bt.batok hometeam pool will know). I stood at the basin & mirror near to the bench grooming myself waiting for them to come out. Water sound stop & soon from mirror reflect I saw the father came to the bench naked picking up the bags. His cock looks like after subside from an erection (fat swelling & semi stiff ). The son was not there, he picked up the bags & went back to the cubicle again. The happy trail link to his pubic hair look fxxking sexy on him. The father arm was on son shoulder when walking home. SWEET! 

7 hours ago, Guest Jon3 said:

It has been quite a long time I didn't get to see them both in their home kitchen because the curtain didn't leave any gap for me to see from my bino. But then last month I ran into both father & son at bt.batok hometeam pool on a weekday afternoon when I was clearing my leaves. Not many people were using the pool that afternoon, just me & 2 old ah pek. The father & son came not long after me, both change into their trunk & came out from toilet. Father was wearing grey trunk & son was wearing dark blue trunk. After an hour the 2 ah pek finished their swim, shower & left. Both father & son swim for another 15min then left the pool for toilet. I went into toilet not long after them & saw their bags were on the bench. I heard water sound from the cubicle at the urinal side & went take a look. Both were inside the last cubicle with door closed located at the last urinal (those who went bt.batok hometeam pool will know). I stood at the basin & mirror near to the bench grooming myself waiting for them to come out. Water sound stop & soon from mirror reflect I saw the father came to the bench naked picking up the bags. His cock looks like after subside from an erection (fat swelling & semi stiff ). The son was not there, he picked up the bags & went back to the cubicle again. The happy trail link to his pubic hair look fxxking sexy on him. The father arm was on son shoulder when walking home. SWEET! 

Not father n son la. Partners 

17 hours ago, cutejack said:

Not father n son la. Partners 

Aiyoyo, though we know the truth but it is Jon3's fantasy to think it is father and son. Jon3 is sharing his fantasy with us lah. Let the fantasy be fantasy lah, the truth hurts.

On 6/23/2016 at 10:36 PM, Guest Broluv said:

I started fantasizing my brother when I first met him. Let me share my life story here & is up to u guys to believe or not.

When I m 20, my mom remarried to a Thai man & of cos my now stepfather. We do travel to Thailand quite frequent due to his family all there. My stepfather has a son, a good looking son that is 10 yr older than me. He works in a gym as an instructor in the town area.

15 years back the first time I visited the place where they live, a small village (kampong), one & a half hour drive from the town area. That is also the first time I met my step brother. When I saw him, I m already fantasizing how good it is if he is my bf. That night I share his room, 2 single bed side by side. It was late & both of us lying on beds chatting our life. After awhile he said he is going for a shower before sleeping & ask me if I wanna join him so that he can show me where their open field bathroom. He stripped naked & wrapped himself with a towel & ask me to do the same.

We left our bedroom & all seems to be already sleeping in their rooms. He pick up 2 small pails & a big one with amenities inside it & we walk to the shower. The shower place was build with simple concrete walls about 2 meter high, old wooden plank door, 2 old style water taps & some hooks on the wall. There is no roof on top so that the bended lamp post outside the wall can light up inside. We both put the pails under the running taps, removed our towels & hang it on the hooks. Fantasizing him naked before & wow..it comes true, I m seeing my hunky brother naked right now. I took a long stare at his long & thick flaccid cut cock when he is closing his eyes shampooing his hair. I m half erected & turn away from him continue my shower. That night we slept without our clothes,  I m just in my boxer & he is just wearing a boxer brief. I didn't really sleep that night bcos I keep admiring his body & his big bulge in his tight boxer brief. Of cos as usual fantasize again.

Next day afternoon he put 2 towels & mineral water in his bike & brought me to a quiet stream with small waterfall in the woods. Upon reaching he told me this place is quiet bcos is too deep in & so nobody wants to come. We took of our slippers & went into the nice cool water stream. He later walk out of the water,  removed all his clothing & hang them on his motor bike & walk into the water again. He ask me to join him & I do so. He told me this place is good to enjoy the water in nude bcos nobody.

In the water we splash each other water & enjoy the water from the fall falling on us. Soon he suggested to play water wrestling & we did. He hug & locked me from the back behind, I can feel his cock & pub hair keep rubbing my buttock. I did not stop bcos I really like it. The more we play, our cocks keep rubbing each other body & I slowly feeling that my brother 's cock turning harder & harder but I try to act blur bcos I like what I feel & of cos I m sitting in water having a hardon too. He said tire & thristy,  I say me too. He stand up from the water, oh gosh...my heart is pumping fast when I saw his raging hard cock, about 8 to 9 inches long, it was really hard with veins clearly seen, a bit curving upwards & pointing to his left. He walk to his bike with his hard cock bouncing left & right,  up & down to get the mineral water & then walk back into the water again.

He past me the water & I asked him if all Thai men are genatic big cock. He laugh & say I dunno, mine big? I answer him his not only long but thick too. Then he shifted himself out of the water & sit on the edge of the stream with his legs in the water, he keep splashing water onto his hard cock & stroke it slowly with another hand, seems like showing off to me. I stand up from water & my hand cup on my hard cock then sit beside him. He had a glance at mine cock & I told him mine is only 6.5inches not as great as yours. I decided to put on my guts & ask him if I can touch & feel his, he smile & say no problem if u want. I go down back into the water & knee in front of him, he opened his thigh wider so I can go nearer in between . I grab his warm hard cock in my hand & stroke it slowly, I felt the twitching cock & I look at him, he smile & say u cannot stop playing it bcos you are my brother, you must help big brother. I enjoy his cock, really raging hard,  I can see those veins clearly popping out on his shaft like going to burst. His glans is dark red swollen like bursting too & I can felt his sensitive part is the corona of his glans. I keep stroking that part to make him feel high. Both his hands are on the ground supporting him moving his buttock up & down so that his cock grab in my hand can make him feels like entering a hole in & out. Finally he moan in shiok & shot his creamy loads on his chest & abs, I can smell it too. While rubbing his sperm all over his chest & abs, I stroke & cum in water. We both clean ourselves in water & headed home.

That night as usual, we went shower together before sleep. Came back room dry ourselves, put on undie & jump onto bed. When chatting on bed he ask me if I m gay & my reply to his was yes but is a secret. As our beds are side by side with no gaps in between,  he rolls over beside me putting his hand on my face & push it to look at him. I look into his eyes & he gave me a kiss on my lips then say I be your boyfriend. I was like smiling feeling happy in heart saying my fantasize came thru. He lay on top of me & we continue our mouth to mouth kiss. I can feel our hard cocks in our undie rubbing each other. He stopped, get off the bed from bed & went to lock the door. He removed his undie & walk to the drawer with his hard cock to get lub. I removed my undie & he jump on top of me to continue, slowly I turn him over & go on top of him & going down below to give him a bj. I can say is tiring for my jaw & the deep throat was choking but I enjoy his salty taste of his pre cum. It was painful when he try to enter my ass but he knew & make it slow. I feel his hard cock touching my sensitive prostate gland when he is fucking me. He knew it bcos I m hugging him harder & harder each time. I felt he is about to cum, he try to control his moaning bcos we dun want people to hear us & finally he shot his cum inside me. The craziest thing was we had another round in the shower when we are washing ourselves. We had sex every night thru out my 10 days stay, we locked up our room every night bcos we sleep nude together & some morning he woke up with a horny hardon & will fuck me hard again.

15 years already & we both are still together. He will sometimes flew to SG & I will sometimes flew there. Is a secret between us both, nobody in the family knows. I m now 35 & he is 45, still fucking hard...haha! 

Sound pretty much like the translated fantasy stories from various Thai gay forums. On the side note, somehow many of those stories from these forums seem to be the incest story lines.

47 minutes ago, donaldduckeroo said:

I once convinced a straight boy to fantasize and jerk off to a pic of his sister and he cummed on that pic.

I asked how he felt after that and he said it was very liberating and felt more pleasurable than he first thought.

why sister?  he can erect looking at sis?

1 minute ago, donaldduckeroo said:

His sister is very pretty, it was just my fetish to see if he would actually take up the dare and by doing it I'm guessing he did have such fantasies before.

And erm... he jerked off and cummed so of course he erected.

if he s straight, I m worried he might hanker after his sis

1 hour ago, donaldduckeroo said:

I once convinced a straight boy to fantasize and jerk off to a pic of his sister and he cummed on that pic.

I asked how he felt after that and he said it was very liberating and felt more pleasurable than he first thought.

Sister?!:twisted: chapuiiiii

3 hours ago, donaldduckeroo said:

Not a big deal lah. Last time when I was in Poly, my faghag girl friend was dating a twin brother and her bestie was dating the other twin. They were the lookalikes sort and they were really cute, like the jap looking twink ah bengs sort.

I was invited to their group session once, it was when the twins would take turns fucking each other's gf. The girls were the slutty horny type and they got bored of their usual swinging sessions, so they wanted to see what would happen if a gay boy got into the picture.

I made the twins suck each other, fuck each other raw, and even kissed each other with each other's cum in mouth by slurping up his cum after he cummed in his girlfriend then kiss and french kiss the brother.

It was really fun to see 1 of them shout "pain pain pain! Don't want! Don't want!" but still went through ahead with it for a few seconds anyway cos the girlfriend kept insisting. You'd be surprised what straight boys are willing to do for pussies, lol.

1 of the twins was furiously brushing his teeth and washing his mouth after the session, the other one I managed to coax into kissing with me and helping me cum, but... it took really long for me and was rather awkward cos the 2 girls were staring intently and giggling the whole time I was trying to cum. 

u made?

Girls shared among boys is very common

the big deal was sister , not gf

looking at a gal's photo and masturbate is  very normal but the gal likely is not the sis that u see daily

if it is a cousin who come homevisiting like CNY or once a while , it is fine

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

u made?

Girls shared among boys is very common

the big deal was sister , not gf

looking at a gal's photo and masturbate is  very normal but the gal likely is not the sis that u see daily

if it is a cousin who come homevisiting like CNY or once a while , it is fine

Boys shared among boys is equally common 

good things should share share 

yes , I know bicylces, car  can b shared but most of the time it s free when using those apps, so don't get to share

Washing mach sharing?  or is it more of using those auto laundry bah
My fren cannot accept pp wash dirty rags and stuff in the washing mach
I will never do that too at home but her sis and some others do it all the time (of course diff culture diff style , so long it is not shared w my own machines ie fine for me, go ahead)

meat can be shared n guaranteed FOC diseaes

yes , I know bicylces, car  can b shared but most of the time it s free when using those apps, so don't get to share

Washing mach sharing?  or is it more of using those auto laundry bah
My fren cannot accept pp wash dirty rags and stuff in the washing mach
I will never do that too at home but her sis and some others do it all the time (of course diff culture diff style , so long it is not shared w my own machines ie fine for me, go ahead)

meat can be shared n guaranteed FOC disease

I think the concept is hotter than the actual when it comes to relatives.

Like I would watch that kind of porn and squirmed myself over it. But when I'm actually around my relatives, these kind of thoughts don't even cross my mind. Never thought about sex with my own relatives. It's just too weird.

Edited by derryfawne

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

• 1 month later...
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:30 AM, Guest Jon3 said:

It has been quite a long time I didn't get to see them both in their home kitchen because the curtain didn't leave any gap for me to see from my bino. But then last month I ran into both father & son at bt.batok hometeam pool on a weekday afternoon when I was clearing my leaves. Not many people were using the pool that afternoon, just me & 2 old ah pek. The father & son came not long after me, both change into their trunk & came out from toilet. Father was wearing grey trunk & son was wearing dark blue trunk. After an hour the 2 ah pek finished their swim, shower & left. Both father & son swim for another 15min then left the pool for toilet. I went into toilet not long after them & saw their bags were on the bench. I heard water sound from the cubicle at the urinal side & went take a look. Both were inside the last cubicle with door closed located at the last urinal (those who went bt.batok hometeam pool will know). I stood at the basin & mirror ner to the bench grooming myself waiting for them to come out. Water sound stop & soon from mirror reflect I saw the father came to the bench naked picking up the bags. His cock looks like after subside from an erection (fat swelling & semi stiff ). The son was not there, he picked up the bags & went back to the cubicle again. The happy trail link to his pubic hair look fxxking sexy on him. The father arm was on son shoulder when walking home. SWEET! 

Update what i saw past 12 midnight just now. I m surfing on my desktop near my room window & the sudden lighted up of their bedroom caught my attention. Both just came back home. When i look out, i saw father wearing polo tee & jeans walking to the window pulling close the white sheer translucent curtain then switch on the toilet lighting. When he was removing his watch & things from pockets, the son in casual shirt & pants walk into the room removing his things too. After that the son went out the bedroom follow by the father. I can't see what they are doing in the kitchen at this moment because the curtain at the window there was drawn close. I m thinking they will definitely return to the bedroom toilet for shower so i waited. After 10-15 mins, the son finally appear naked walking into the room again. The father soon came in naked too standing near the door switching off the white lighting & change it to a warm orange lighting. They took a very long shower & was done after more than 30mins. The father came out first standing next to bed drying & I can see a vague shadow of his cock was actually hard. The son soon came out facing him talking with 1 leg kneeling on bed & 1 leg standing on floor. His butt was facing my direction so i can't see his naked front. The father went out the room after drying & the son climb onto the bed under the blanket. The father came in, switch off the warm orange light & nothing i can see anymore.

6 hours ago, Guest Jon3 said:

Update what i saw past 12 midnight just now. I m surfing on my desktop near my room window & the sudden lighted up of their bedroom caught my attention. Both just came back home. When i look out, i saw father wearing polo tee & jeans walking to the window pulling close the white sheer translucent curtain then switch on the toilet lighting. When he was removing his watch & things from pockets, the son in casual shirt & pants walk into the room removing his things too. After that the son went out the bedroom follow by the father. I can't see what they are doing in the kitchen at this moment because the curtain at the window there was drawn close. I m thinking they will definitely return to the bedroom toilet for shower so i waited. After 10-15 mins, the son finally appear naked walking into the room again. The father soon came in naked too standing near the door switching off the white lighting & change it to a warm orange lighting. They took a very long shower & was done after more than 30mins. The father came out first standing next to bed drying & I can see a vague shadow of his cock was actually hard. The son soon came out facing him talking with 1 leg kneeling on bed & 1 leg standing on floor. His butt was facing my direction so i can't see his naked front. The father went out the room after drying & the son climb onto the bed under the blanket. The father came in, switch off the warm orange light & nothing i can see anymore.

Are they really Father and Son? Can father and Son relationship so happening? 

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Maybe like some people said, they are just nudist at heart. 

17 hours ago, Guest Jon3 said:

Wonder what happened next under the blanket.imagination can make us cum many times.

Guest Sgboi
On 03/03/2018 at 9:58 AM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Me and my dad bathe together too during secondary school time. We will have hardon sometimes but never to the extend of sex. Masturbate was common to us.

Guest Guest
On 09/03/2018 at 6:32 PM, Guest Sgboi said:

Me and my dad bathe together too during secondary school time. We will have hardon sometimes but never to the extend of sex. Masturbate was common to us.

Nothing wrong, my dad show me how to masturbate during that age too. Till now still remember how my dad squirted his sperm on his abs .

Guest Throwaway69

Using a guest account because it’s still something that I feel bad about. 

I knew I was gay since I was a kid, and have watched tons of gay porn well into my teenage years. Never had sex though, not even giving a bj, so I was dying with curiousity to try it out. 

My cousin, a year junior, was rumored to have a large member. A grower, looks normal sized when flaccid but when “excited” turns into that monster cock that people often lust after in porn. My brother saw it once when they went swimming together, and that kinda confirmed it for me. 

Fast forward to our sleepover. My brother, my cousin, and I were quite chummy with each other so sleepovers happen all the time. That one night I decided to do it. To pull down my cousins pyjamas pants when he was fast asleep and verify the runours. Oh boy was I surprised. Between his puberscent hairy thighs lie a sleeping monster. Around 4 inches long, but impressive girth. 

Blinded by lust and with my brain migrating south because of teenage hormones, I did it. I wrapped my hands around his cock. Stroked it ever so gently. And then it happened—it stiffened. Squealing with a special kind of muted excitement, I hovered my fave around his dick, and slowly but surely swallowed it up. It grew it a length of around 7 inches in my mouth, and since I was totally new to giving head it choked me. I gave it a few more strokes and licks, and tasted that precum oozing out from the tip. 

At this point I was too scared to venture beyond. I stuffed the dick back into where it belonged (the pants, not my ass haha), and quickly went back to my bed. My cousin roused a few minutes after, apparently confused by his wet boner. Never said a word more since that thing happened. 

However, that episode somehow changed me. It made me a size queen of sorts. I know, dating guys I’ve always try to look into other attributes (sense of humour, intelligence and etc), but if the guy has a huge dick it’s an automatic winner for me. 

1 hour ago, Guest Throwaway69 said:

Using a guest account because it’s still something that I feel bad about. 

I knew I was gay since I was a kid, and have watched tons of gay porn well into my teenage years. Never had sex though, not even giving a bj, so I was dying with curiousity to try it out. 

My cousin, a year junior, was rumored to have a large member. A grower, looks normal sized when flaccid but when “excited” turns into that monster cock that people often lust after in porn. My brother saw it once when they went swimming together, and that kinda confirmed it for me. 

Fast forward to our sleepover. My brother, my cousin, and I were quite chummy with each other so sleepovers happen all the time. That one night I decided to do it. To pull down my cousins pyjamas pants when he was fast asleep and verify the runours. Oh boy was I surprised. Between his puberscent hairy thighs lie a sleeping monster. Around 4 inches long, but impressive girth. 

Blinded by lust and with my brain migrating south because of teenage hormones, I did it. I wrapped my hands around his cock. Stroked it ever so gently. And then it happened—it stiffened. Squealing with a special kind of muted excitement, I hovered my fave around his dick, and slowly but surely swallowed it up. It grew it a length of around 7 inches in my mouth, and since I was totally new to giving head it choked me. I gave it a few more strokes and licks, and tasted that precum oozing out from the tip. 

At this point I was too scared to venture beyond. I stuffed the dick back into where it belonged (the pants, not my ass haha), and quickly went back to my bed. My cousin roused a few minutes after, apparently confused by his wet boner. Never said a word more since that thing happened. 

However, that episode somehow changed me. It made me a size queen of sorts. I know, dating guys I’ve always try to look into other attributes (sense of humour, intelligence and etc), but if the guy has a huge dick it’s an automatic winner for me. 

Is your Cousin single or married now? 

• Guest locked this topic