Male HQ

Are you looking for temporary or long-term personnel in the kitchen for your special dining home appointment for 2-8 persons

Do you need kitchen chefs for gastronomic perfection?

If you need any or all of these, Chef-For-Rent is for you. 

Our Team

We pride ourselves on keeping up to date on all the new trends in the food scene Japanese vegetarian menu. 

If it’s trendy, ethnic, rustic or finger food, we do everything to make our clients and your guests happy while working with your own individual ideas and desires.

We are flexible, can be booked by the day, week or month, and is always motivated. 

We cook with knowledge and experience.  We cook with skill.  We cook with passion!

Our Services

Our services can be used for dining services at home, cooking from what is available from your fridge or have us prepare a menu from our recommendation.

We have not only the skill but also the knowledge, resources and innovative ideas to assist you in the right way. 

You and your guests are our priority.

The costs of our services are reasonable and are designed to fit into you budget while giving you the superb quality your guests have come to expect.

If we have won your interest in our services, you may contact us by PM.

Rates from $200 per dinner onwards for 8 course excluding ingredients etc

• 5 years later...

Hi there I am interested in gay chef for hire I know this is an old post but feel free to contact me at 81287390 and we can talk more. I am looking mostly in the future for hiring a permanent chef long term personnel on demand chef for my home a semi d home I just simply hate to cook. But I love on demand meals. Thank u . Samuel.